Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

GG#4 Day 50: Super cropped branches are all alive and well. She is starting to bud up a little quicker. Canopy is at least 2'x2' already. Might be a big girl.

Glueberry OG Day 47: Expect lots of bud close ups of her over the next 30 days.

WW Day 41: Super stacked up, and starting to throw out more pistils finally.

Gold Glue Day 41: It's like the glueberry's younger and smaller sister.

GG#4 Day 52: She's a monster but i need her to start filling out. Complete tent hog.

Glueberry OG Day 49:Some pistils starting to go brown. Could be age, could be high temps.

WW Day 43: Showing some signs of what i think is nitrogen deficiency. That would make sense because i have cut the grow nutes back to 0.5ml/L and the WW continues to grow and bush out when she should be flowering. The other plants have been fine with it. So tonight instead of plain water i added some grow nutes and a little cal mag. Should be good soon. Fingers crossed.

Gold Glue Day 43: All good in the hood.

Thanks Tio and Wren!

Realized I almost never talk about feeding so I figured I'd explain what I've been doing in case anyone cares.

It's basically a 4 night rotation. Night 1 each plant gets 6L with nutes. Night 2 is 1L of water each (just to keep them from drying out before night 3). Night 3 is 6L of ph'd water. And night 4 is again 1L of water for each. Then repeat.

When i water with 6L I get between 0.5 - 1L runoff. Can usually tell from the color of the runoff which plants aren't eating as much. Obviously this is only for late veg and flowering. Small plants need small waterings in promix.

Feeding at this point of flower is 0.5ml/L silica blast, 0.5ml/L calmag, 0.5ml/L grow nutes, 1.5ml/L bloom nutes and 2ml/L micro nutes. With the WW still growing it didn't seem to be enough grow nutes so I'll adjust that for her. The silica blast and calmag were reduced after stretch stopped from 0.75ml/L. I used to try and see how much nutes I could jam into them without frying them but now I'm trying to see how little nutes they need while avoiding deficiencies.

I havnt been naming my plants because they are all different strains and easy to keep track, but I might just name the GG4 Logan. About a week ago I super cropped 7 tops about 6-8" down and on one I messed up and split the stem wall. Not only did the branch live, but it has been slowly climbing back to vertical. Wish I could heal this quickly.

Hello, I'm new here and I've been reading over this post for the past few days on and off, I'd like to say, that your doing an awsome job on those fine looking plants :) I'm on day 20 of my 1st grow, first plant.. Before, I usually killed my girlfriends indoor plants by forgetting to water and then drowning them.. Far from a gardner, but so far I've managed to not do that.. as far as my expectations in growth for an auto strain go, maybe they were too high.. now, the reason I'm reaching out to you and the community is last night the first set of leaves, the round ones, look like they are beginning to pale.. I have pics but I feel like I'm being intrusive posting my stuff on your thread.. any guidance or suggestions would be awsome.. seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on here..

Hello, I'm new here and I've been reading over this post for the past few days on and off, I'd like to say, that your doing an awsome job on those fine looking plants :) I'm on day 20 of my 1st grow, first plant.. Before, I usually killed my girlfriends indoor plants by forgetting to water and then drowning them.. Far from a gardner, but so far I've managed to not do that.. as far as my expectations in growth for an auto strain go, maybe they were too high.. now, the reason I'm reaching out to you and the community is last night the first set of leaves, the round ones, look like they are beginning to pale.. I have pics but I feel like I'm being intrusive posting my stuff on your thread.. any guidance or suggestions would be awsome.. seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on here..

Feel free to post the pics here and I'll take a look and help any way i can. If you've already posted them elsewhere maybe put a link here. It's probably ok if it's just the cotyledons losing color, but I'd have to see them to know for sure.

Feel free to post the pics here and I'll take a look and help any way i can. If you've already posted them elsewhere maybe put a link here. It's probably ok if it's just the cotyledons losing color, but I'd have to see them to know for sure.

Attachments

• 20181016_125631.jpg
    20181016_125631.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20181016_125620.jpg
    20181016_125620.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20181016_125605.jpg
    20181016_125605.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 19
And you said day 20? They definitely aren't happy. What is that soil and have you given any nutes, if so what nutes are you using and how strong? What ph have you been using when you water and what do you have for light in the tent?

Is that a heater next to it? Lot of questions I know but it all helps.

I believe it is the cotyledons.. it's size and now this is what concerns me.. I'm having trouble keeping the humidity up in there too.. even with exhaust on low setting, passively pulling air in, with a humidifier 2 inchs or so below the intake hole to constantly introduce moisture into the tent.. the highest I can reach is mid-high 40's with constant observe/adjust.. generally it stays around low 30's.. Id like it at 52% but I guess I'll just have to stay on my toes and watch carefully until I can get the proper equipment.. I hope that I'm just over reacting and there's simple explanations to everything that I "percieve" to be a problem haha and thank you for your time..

And you said day 20? They definitely aren't happy. What is that soil and have you given any nutes, if so what nutes are you using and how strong? What ph have you been using when you water and what do you have for light in the tent?

Is that a heater next to it? Lot of questions I know but it all helps.

I'm at work, but will be home and back on in less than a half hr with answers..

Back
Top Bottom