THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

Friggin' amazing how these plants bounce back. If I looked like that my wife would have pulled the plug on me at day two! Nice job rehydrating them THC and welcome back!

It's crazy how they do what they do. I am noticing leaves dying quicker than before, must be because of some root damage.
And thanks lol it's been a while since I've popped in here!
That was after your guys hiking adventure? Lol damn those looked gnarly!! :laughtwo: Good save bro!!
It was from last weekend, went to innisfail to golf for the weekend.

And left me behind to fend off the vultures!!
You bastard!!!
Lol jk hope it was a good time man!

LOL!
Yeah man, turned out great! it was a match play format.....took down my flight...won a $100 gift certificate....although the tournament was $230 entry lol...cheap FKS!

Hope the fam jam is doing well my friend!

Wow looks like you got there just in time, nice save indeed!
"just in time" might not be the right term lol, but yes they recovered mostly but not without some permanent damage in the roots. Since the drought I've been noticing more dying and dried up leaves which I am again assuming is direct result from dried roots. I'll get some time soon to pop by your garden!

LOL!
Yeah man, turned out great! it was a match play format.....took down my flight...won a $100 gift certificate....although the tournament was $230 entry lol...cheap FKS!
Damn that sounds like a good time!! Did they have an award for the highest stroke count? That’s the one I would have been gunning for!! Look out everyone!!

no seriously. I’m about to drive my ball, and who knows where it’ll go!!

Damn that sounds like a good time!! Did they have an award for the highest stroke count? That’s the one I would have been gunning for!! Look out everyone!!

no seriously. I’m about to drive my ball, and who knows where it’ll go!!
They call that "most honest" lol

I can shoot a 80 but can also easily shoot 100...all depends on what my driver feels like doing that day...

Last time I went golfing. I brought my daughter with me and I lost count after the third hole!

I usually drop three balls, and play all three on each hole... get my money out of it! Lol people have passed me twice on a 9 hole course:rofl:
You obviously know how to golf the right way! get your monies worth brother!

Quick update in the flower tent

Masterkush 1 - currently on day 28 flower. Starting to see some issues....seems to again be a common theme with MC at this stage. I will back off on BE and lower MC to 6g. I believe these rust marks are signs of overfeed. I say this because
Masterkush 2 is experiencing the same issues but it's only on day 6 of flower....I got lazy and fed MK2 more MC than it needed and these problems started. Will be backbuilding MK1 this week. MK1 getting 7litres every 1-2 days and currently in a 5gal fabric pot. MK2 getting 4litres of water every 2-3 days and in a 3 gallon plastic pot.
Pictures of m1 below. Mk2 not shown

20200915_174009.jpg
20200915_174006.jpg
20200915_173946.jpg

20200915_173938.jpg

20200915_173320.jpg
20200915_173301.jpg
20200915_173253.jpg

Northern Lights 1 - Currently day 24 flower....on autopilot...watering every 2-3 days, currently in a 3 gallon plastic pot
20200915_174115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom