THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

Thats the problem is it's a bagseed so no idea....going by look and smell. Yea mega crop has lots of N...I used bud explosion a bit but havent for a couple weeks.
It looks to be some sort of sativa leaning whatever probably a hybrid lets say, this can mean a slightly longer flower time so why not give a little time, I find calyx trichomes always know best as it is literally the gland with the thc that you are after. What nutes do you use? forgive me for being too lazy to just go look it is late

When the plant starts to foxtail you need to check lower down on the plant to see if the plant is done. Some plants won't put out much amber so if you see lots of cloudy and a few clears you're ready to go.
Yellowing is normal to a certain extent when a plant finishes off. Another sign is the water intake drops drastically and you're not watering every other day but every few days.

Here's a link on foxtailing that may help a bit understand what is going on. How much MC was the plant that is yellowing getting?

they sorta looked all over the place lol but I wasn't seeing the wide leaves

is there better pics :laugh:

This bagseed plant I never trimmed at all and its growing in every direction so these are as good of pics as I can get lol....not sure if you can gauge anything from this? Shes a hot mess that's for sure....maybe from a little too much supercropping too?
20200829_103411.jpg
20200829_103218.jpg
20200829_103054.jpg
20200829_103051.jpg
20200829_103046.jpg
20200829_102927.jpg

20200829_102759.jpg
20200829_102923.jpg
20200829_102927.jpg

When the plant starts to foxtail you need to check lower down on the plant to see if the plant is done. Some plants won't put out much amber so if you see lots of cloudy and a few clears you're ready to go.
Yellowing is normal to a certain extent when a plant finishes off. Another sign is the water intake drops drastically and you're not watering every other day but every few days.

Here's a link on foxtailing that may help a bit understand what is going on. How much MC was the plant that is yellowing getting?

The foxtail is fairly consistent all the way around.....still having troubles seeing cloudy trichs from clear with a 60x loupe...last feed was 6g MC. Her pot staying heavy for 2-3 days now instead of watering every day or other day

Attachments

• 20200829_103411.jpg
    20200829_103411.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
I know nothing about the MC but I think you are close to a max feed but hopefully MrS comes to say what his max feed is. The plant looks really close to being ready, so you are just having issues telling if it is cloudy? the clear is like really clear cloudy can be anything from heavily fogged to milky looking but won't have the glass look to them. I agree it is really hard to look on the plant, sometimes I will clean my trim scissors and cut off some calyxes to use the scope on a table

The foxtail is fairly consistent all the way around.....still having troubles seeing cloudy trichs from clear with a 60x loupe...last feed was 6g MC. Her pot staying heavy for 2-3 days now instead of watering every day or other day
Looking at the plant and from what you have said then to me it's ready to come down as soon as you are. Happy trimming!

Why 4 hour before lights on? You are correct cut at dark is a good thing because while the lights are out the buds are building up the terpenes and once the lights come on the terpenes begin to dissipate. I can only imagine more darkness or at least the full 12 hours would be a good thing but why just 8

Why 4 hour before lights on? You are correct cut at dark is a good thing because while the lights are out the buds are building up the terpenes and once the lights come on the terpenes begin to dissipate. I can only imagine more darkness or at least the full 12 hours would be a good thing but why just 8
No reason...lights come on at 11am and shut off at 11pm, thibking if I harvest at around 10am the terpenes may already begin dissipate as it knows light on is soon?

the terpenes dissipate from the light, the heat and plain ol brightness evaporates them as many have a boiling point just a couple degrees above room temp. This is why you lose terpenes when you decarb in the oven

the terpenes dissipate from the light, the heat and plain ol brightness evaporates them as many have a boiling point just a couple degrees above room temp. This is why you lose terpenes when you decarb in the oven
Sounds good. So if I harvest right before lights on I should be good. Nice....a couple more hours to sleep in never hurt anyone :)

Sounds good. So if I harvest right before lights on I should be good. Nice....a couple more hours to sleep in never hurt anyone :)
Yes right before lights on that is what I have even read the site experts say, sleep is the best

Okay out comes the tweezers then...the trichs are not telling me to chop yet and I do have 2 others in the tent flowering.
So nanners release pollen and will affect other flowerig plants it not removed?

Quick photo dump and update
Masterkush 1 - Still stretching along.. will give her a good trim on day 21. Couple deficencies seen bere...currently on 6g MC, will introduce BE next feed starting at .25g
20200824_192529.jpg
20200824_192509.jpg
20200824_192505.jpg
20200824_191932.jpg

Northern lights - I think shes flowering...didnt water her last night so forgot to look to see if any pistils were coming out the top, lots of preflower pistils tho so most likely. Currently on 5g Mc. Will introduce BE a week after flower begins
20200824_191926.jpg

Sourjack was jarred yesterday at 58%. hung for 11 days....which was longer than I wanted. Do I need to burp if at 58% rh already? @Backlipslide finally got her jarred, didnt i get her from you back in february? smells like her mama!

20200824_203501.jpg
Dude!! That sour jack looks insane!! :circle-of-love::drool:
Hope you were able to get your RH question answered!!! :hug:

well quick update from last weekend....went away for 3 days to come back to this in my veg tent...:nervous-guy:.....they will all surely survive but not without some lost soldiers along the way. Flower tent was almost the same....lots of leaves had dried from eating itself for moisture I think?
20200907_195936.jpg

Fast forward to 3 days later the plants are back to somewhat normal, minus a ton of dead leaves. Did a defoliation on Master Kush as it was day 21 of flower. Cut off all bud sites that were not getting any light as well as a few lower branches that aren't going to make it to the top.

MASTER KUSH - day 23 flower
20200910_180243.jpg
20200910_183438.jpg
20200910_180306.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS - day 17 flower
20200910_183413.jpg

Attachments

• 20200910_183501.jpg
    20200910_183501.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom