Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

I have considered his kit and have seen beautiful plants grown in it, and if you are tired of using nutrients it seems the way to go. It seems overly complicated to me but I'm dumb and havnt researched it enough.

With my promix I start watering to runoff around the 30 day mark so not a lot of salts have built up by that point. I used to do a flush when going into flower but with the runoff it's not necessary unless something is wrong with the ph.

Little guy finally went down for his nap, got some watering and defol to do.

Yeah of all grows I have seen on any platform weather it be 420mag. AFN, GD. Docs stuff is the most consistently progressing. Not to take away from many other great growers and their techniques.

I am currently reading all the High Brix threads and boy is it a lot to take it. Really though I will just follow the instructions. After a few grows I’m sure I’ll have a good grasp on things. Especially since there is a nice following here @ 420 Mag and Doc himself is so supportive.

I use AN Sensi full line and it’s around $400-450. That lasts me 2 years roughly of the 1L bottles. So not bad really I can do 6-8 auto grows with that.

Sounds like what I do. When flowering is going full speed. Week 3-6 I usually water 3L into a 3Gal Fabric pot and I get a bit of runoff. Maybe only 10%. After testing runoff during flushing tho I’m convinced the salt build up or whatever is a lot. I went from 1600+ppm to 450ppm after 15gal. Then let dry for 3-4days. And hit it with another 15gal and it went sub 100. I left it here for the last 3-4 days to dry and chopped. Will see how the dried buds come out.

Happy Growing back to work for me

GG#4 Day 32:All i did today was tighten some of the LST straps to make her a little wider and shorter. Not much more to do now until she's done stretching. Will give her 5L of just water tonight before bed.

Glueberry Day 29: Also tightened her straps and will give her nutes tomorrow night.

WW Day 23: Took a few fan leaves off and redid all the LST last night.

Gold Glue Day 23: Same as WW above. Both her and the WW should need water tomorrow sometime. This was the runt i was trying again and so far I'm happy with her development.

Have a great weekend, cheers!

GG#4 Day 34: She's getting big. If i get them all this wide tent will get crowded. Might leave the smaller girls alone until they've stretched. Might just go for it.

Glueberry Day 31: Hoping her stretch picks up soon, she is getting caught in size by the WW.

WW Day 25: Pistils showing, waiting for stretch

Gold Glue Day 25: Same as WW

Group shot

Cooler weather outside is finally cooling down my basement. Tent temps down to 82F today which is good. Would like to get it to 75-80 for flower. The dehumidifier is adding a lot of heat to the room, but it's gotta be done.

I wasnt happy with the shape of the Gold Glue so i redid all of her LST and spread her limbs out more evenly around the pot. Now i should be able to leave her alone through stretch. Was going to so the same with the WW but she's actually a good shape already. Might change my mind if i get bored.

GG#4 Day 36: Went through 5L of water in 2 days. If she keeps stretching for a few more days (which i think she will) she will be my biggest plant yet. When stretch is done she will get lollipopped. Super happy so far.

Glueberry Day 33: Doing well but being dwarfed by her older cousin. Trying to leave her alone.

WW Day 27: Went ahead and redid all her LST yesterday. Got a nice flat top going for now. Have to leave her alone for a bit.

Gold Glue Day 27: Recovered from the LST yesterday so now i just have to let her stretch.

GG#4 Taking up a 2x2 area

Thanks for stopping by!

Very impressed with @SeedsMan , my order was shipped within 2 business days and made it safely across the atlantic. They even threw in an extra freebie I was not expecting. Lineup for next run is all set now.

Very impressed with @SeedsMan , my order was shipped within 2 business days and made it safely across the atlantic. They even threw in an extra freebie I was not expecting. Lineup for next run is all set now.

How long was yours to ship? I'm still waiting for Canada Post to show up with mine here in NB. Last time I ordered through them it was a lot quicker.

Cool what was it! I have their mama Mia and a banana sativa! Good to hear about their shipping timeline.

I got 3x Glueberry OG, 3x Brooklyn Sunrise and 3x colorado cookies all by dutch passion. They added 3 auto kush and 2 of dutch passions auto critical orange punch as freebies.

Might try some of their in house strains after the next run.

How long was yours to ship? I'm still waiting for Canada Post to show up with mine here in NB. Last time I ordered through them it was a lot quicker.

I got the email that is was shipped on the 19th. So under a week. Faster than the previous order from them, that took a full two weeks i think. Didnt realize you were in New Brunswick as well.

I got the email that is was shipped on the 19th. So under a week. Faster than the previous order from them, that took a full two weeks i think. Didnt realize you were in New Brunswick as well.

Yeah, I have the unfortunate privileged of living in NB. My order shipped on the 20th so I might get mine tomorrow then. Thank you for the reply.

I'm kinda late to the party, but I'm subbed up and caught up. The girls are looking great, you've done a good job of training them!

Thanks! You got here just in time for flower. Hoping to get a little more height from them first though.

Canada Post is going through a potential strike or something. Just received a bunch of emails in the last week saying mail could be late if a strike does happen.

Hope you get your Seeds soon bud.

The girls are looking sweet SF! I’ve only grown 9 autos so far but I wish mine stayed in “veg” as long as yours have. I have only used 3gal fabrics so far but as early as day 14-16 until latest day 21-24 they are pistils. I’d say by day 28-30 they have full bore pre flowers. That was HSO Bubba Kush Auto , CKS NL Auto, SS Gorilla OG. Strain and Phenotype dependant.

Excited to see your ladies stretch. Hope the temps in your home keep going the way you want. I think you’ll get more than enough height.

Happy growing SF have a nice day!

Because the GG4 was slowing down its stretch I decided to lollipop her. More aggressive than I usually do it, but she seems like a tough plant.

Back
Top Bottom