THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

Great job with the transplant... it must not have been easy. Lol that’s why I like to stay a head of the game and transplant before they get too big.... because gaaaawd!! It’s messy/difficult to do!! Awesome your gf helped you!! Did she get her pretty finger nails dirty? Lol :high-five:
looking really good brother!!
It was actually the cleanest transplant to date! Only cause she was in a 3g pot that made it a 2 person job but gf didnt get a dust of soil on her...Her pretty little nails live another day!! Hahah
Ill have to swing by your journal and check out your girls soon!
I think he was talking about the graft, not the transplant buddy.
Thanks for clarifying! My journal sometimes isnt clearly explained...might be the ganja... :laugh:
Hope all is well is your world!

Ah my mistake, I hopped in late. Thanks for clarifying... I've been going down the grafting rabbit hole this morning, it's a whole new world huh?
Its a whole new world my friend! Grafting sounds next level doesnt it!

Quick update in the flower tent.....been busy with life and havent been able to update much. Hope everyones doing well!

Green crack is getting yellow and crispy on some leaves....About 60 days from flip. Strain should be 9 weeks so im getting close i think.
Still waiting to harvest before reporting on backbuilding results

Currently on 5g MC
20200619_221528.jpg

Bagseed 1 is looking good but seems a bit light green. Does she need more mega crop? On 4.75g MC
20200619_221525.jpg

Bagseed 2 waiting for green crack to finish to take the spot. Im sticking to flowering 3 at a time. Currently on 4.5g MC
20200619_221521.jpg

Sourjack has a bit of issues...leaves edges looking burnt. Currently on 4.5 MC....should i increase? Is it a mag deficiency?
20200619_221519.jpg
20200619_221512.jpg
20200619_221505.jpg
20200619_221500.jpg

:hookah:I may have missed your previous record, but your plant is growing well
Thanks for stopping in Sara! Swing by anytime!

Attachments

• 20200619_221505.jpg
    20200619_221505.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200619_221500.jpg
    20200619_221500.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200619_221512.jpg
    20200619_221512.jpg
    691.3 KB · Views: 35
It was actually the cleanest transplant to date! Only cause she was in a 3g pot that made it a 2 person job but gf didnt get a dust of soil on her...Her pretty little nails live another day!! Hahah
Ill have to swing by your journal and check out your girls soon!
That’s awesome to hear!! It’s great when things go smoothly!

thanks bro! And no worries! I know, life gets busy and it’s hard to keep up! my journal will still be there when you get some time. It’s been moving a lil slow over there as well.

might be the ganja... :laugh:
:laughtwo: :blunt:

Green crack is getting yellow and crispy on some leaves.
Just like her mother, and I was at 6.2-6.5 of mc for her. This strain doesn’t like MC. It would be interesting to see how she would do in flower under these remo nutrients I’m using now.

Does she need more mega crop?
should i increase?
In my opinion. Yes. Absolutely. :thumb:

GC will probably be getting chopped this week. Shes day 66 since flip. Still throwing up new pistils but starting to think its my light causing this.
20200624_193419.jpg

Bagseed 1 has lots of pistils developing and on auto mode. She smells of lemons right now when i take her out of the tent. Glad i got a couple clones of her
20200624_193359.jpg

Sourjack is doing her thing too...pistils arent quite as prominant as BS1 but cant complain much as shes just a little one
20200624_185258.jpg

Bagseed 2 in day 1 of flower...pistils starting to form
20200624_185323.jpg

Looking good! Man that GC looks tasty. Great job
Thanks my man! I hope they turn out good. Ill be checking trichs again tomorrow to see how they look. Got a meiji light on order so going to give that a try and compare all the grows under each light. Loving your journal..everytime i see your setup....:adore:

Thanks my man! I hope they turn out good. Ill be checking trichs again tomorrow to see how they look. Got a meiji light on order so going to give that a try and compare all the grows under each light. Loving your journal..everytime i see your setup....:adore:

I bet they turn out BETTER than good! Sweeeet new gear. Can’t wait to see it the comparison.
Awwwe shucks, you trying to make me blush? Lol.

Looks great bro!!

I’d say not to cut the GC early. Let her finish up bro!
I wish i saw this sooner...like 3 hours sooner lol...shes down for the count lol...i did check trichs and they were about 20% amber from what i could see
I bet they turn out BETTER than good! Sweeeet new gear. Can’t wait to see it the comparison.
Awwwe shucks, you trying to make me blush? Lol.

Yes no homo lol

Is what it is bro!! Hope it turns out to be a great yield for you!! :popcorn:

Finally got it dried up. Dont have the final numbers yet but I'm thinking 4-5oz dry? Will get it measured up after I trim it all out...first time doing dry trimming and not sure if I dig this or wet trimming.
Hope all is well brother,
All is well man! Been slacking big time on the updates. Will try to get one in after work! Hope things are good in your neck of the woods as well!
I’ve been chatting with him a bit outside here, and he’s been super busy, but he is doing good. :thumb:
Ty ty :)

All is well man! Been slacking big time on the updates. Will try to get one in after work! Hope things are good in your neck of the woods as well!

All good man, just hadn’t seen you around in a bit and wanted to check in is all. All is well on my end. Plants are trucking along, families well. Can’t complain really.

GC ended up yielding 5 oz dry, over 3 ounces of just top buds...pretty happy about these results.. however I will say I will never dry trim again....what a pain in the ass...lesson learned.

Quick flower tent update.

Back to 3 flowering plants....just enough to keep me busy but not put me over the edge

Top left is bagseed 2
Top right is sourjack
Bottom right is bagseed 1

All are doing pretty good right now although sourjack has some dying leaves towards the bottom...this usually calls for MC to be increased but I see a decent amount of tip burn so I'm holding steady at 5.75g MC. She was neglected a bit from the light for about 10 days until my new light arrived. Now shes got full light again and hopefully starts packing some weight

All 3 currently on 5.75g.

Bagseed 1 got some backbuilding last week cutting off the tips, I do notice fattening of the bus compare to the ones that were not clipped. Will definitely continue this technique going forward

IMG_20200707_081435_667.jpg
20200706_211528.jpg
20200706_211533.jpg

I will never dry trim again....what a pain in the ass...lesson learned.
I was thinking about dry trimming this round... maybe I’ll rethink that...lol

Bagseed 1 got some backbuilding last week cutting off the tips, I do notice fattening of the bus compare to the ones that were not clipped. Will definitely continue this technique going forward
Glad it’s working out for you! Keep up the good work brother.

I was thinking about dry trimming this round... maybe I’ll rethink that...lol

Glad it’s working out for you! Keep up the good work brother.

I found dry trimming also just isnt as clean as wet trimming, all the leaves start curling in and drying up and it's really hard to manicure the buds nicely without taking the good stuff off.
Buds are good but it's still lacking denseness, could that be strain related?

Veg tent - all plants under 1 oneo light. I'd say they arent explosive in growth but works perfect for my setup.

Starting with master kush x 2
One will be the next to go into flower once space opens up. Currently in 3 gallon and 2 gallon, will pot to 5 gal before flipping
20200708_190346.jpg

Green crack x 2.5
One is trained by supercrop and other is a double clone in one pot. The trained one will be next to flower after MK
20200708_182844.jpg
20200708_182706.jpg

Sourjack clone x 2
Bagseed clone x 2
20200708_185213.jpg

Northern lights x 3
20200708_185337.jpg

Veg fam
20200708_184254.jpg

Green crack leftover...will try to reveg and see what happens
20200708_191814.jpg

Back