THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

will never dry trim again....what a pain in the ass..
:rofl:
Its all a pain in the ass if you ask me! Lmao! Wet trim, dry trim... it all sucks!!

you definitely need to do a really good job with the wet trim. It makes the dry trim a lot easier. You really just gotta clip off a few leaf tips, then into the jar she goes... definitely gotta get a feel for the dry trim. Lol that’s funny! Great yield bro!! Nothing wrong with that!! Have you smoked any yet?

Veg rooms getting pretty full, interested in seeing the reveg! I’m gonna assume the apple seeds will go outside or you’ll need a bigger tent.:rofl:
It takes 7-8 years to get an apple tree so they say so I have a bit of time Itll sit by my window sill for the time being lol.
:rofl:
Its all a pain in the ass if you ask me! Lmao! Wet trim, dry trim... it all sucks!!

you definitely need to do a really good job with the wet trim. It makes the dry trim a lot easier. You really just gotta clip off a few leaf tips, then into the jar she goes... definitely gotta get a feel for the dry trim. Lol that’s funny! Great yield bro!! Nothing wrong with that!! Have you smoked any yet?
I googled best way to dry trim and didnt find much info on lol. Yes it all sucks! I tried some I love the smell and taste of it! Will have to get some over to ya!

BS1 on day 50 flower
Shes loaded with trichs but I think foxtailing a little although she isnt shooting new pistils....no amber trichomes so far some cloudy mostly clear....I would say another couple weeks and shell ready to come down. Currently on 5.75g mc
20200720_163823.jpg
20200720_163811.jpg
20200720_163802.jpg

Sourjack also around day 50 flower, not quite as full but maybe shell fill up in the next couple weeks. 6g mc
20200720_164410.jpg

BS2 on auto mode, watering every 2 days or so. 6g mc
20200720_164438.jpg

Holy frost! That foxtailing isn’t bad at all, nice a fat though. Great job man! Those the ones in the second picture that you back built?

Thanks boss! Yeah shes definitely frosty compare to my other strains. And yep backbuilding was done in the 2nd picture. I do notice they are slightly fatter

i came here to say this. looks incredible. very nice structure all around. theyre really shining up
Thank you! She smells of lemon and diesel! Got some tacoing so I raised the light some today otherwise I'm pretty happy so far.
Very nicely done! You’re almost there!!
Almost there! No idea how many weeks this strain is so will be checking trichs weekly! Hope all is well with you man!

Agreed, they look great!
How much did you trim during this backbuilding? Just a 1/8” or so? And how big of a bud would you say is the right size to trim?

Thank you!
I would say around week 4-5 of flower was when I did it, when they are full of pistils and have begun to fatten, but before pistils start changing color. It was posted in someone's thread that it's mimics a deer biting the tip of the bud. The cuts I did around 1-2mm, very minimal but enough to just see the difference. I would highly recommend. No negative effects so far.

Thanks @Backlipslide ! Shes really showing her tacos today...reduced intensity to 80% from 100%. Lots of foxtailing
I see you're flipping old and starting new in your world!
20200723_170351.jpg

6/6 cloning with rockwool this time....probably my favorite method now....within 7 days 4 rooted...never had any root this quickly....3 Master kush, 3 northern lights added to the collection.

Veg and flower tent updates coming when I can get some pictures!
Happy friday people!
20200806_235245.jpg

Flower tent update
Ended up taking down BS1 last week, ...this was just before chop. About 20-30% amber at day 62 flower, day 70 since flip . Bud washed and hung up. Strong smells of diesel and lemon.
20200803_104251.jpg
20200803_104128.jpg

Bagseed 2 in week 6 of flower. Currently on 5.5MC and 1gr BE. BE didnt arrive till a week ago so I wasnt able to use it as recommended, through early. Missed a day of watering pot got too light it caused plant roots to tip over out of fabric pot....definitely not a good idea for a big plant is to let it dry. I had to tie it down to a elevated tray. Tomatoes cages would be perfect for this so will be setting one up on the next flowering plant
20200807_223811.jpg
20200807_223738.jpg

Sourjack currently at day 67 of flower. Will have to check trichs soon to see where it's at. Got a serious case of light burn I think, and also foxtailing....Shes an ugly one....hope she smokes good. Harvest within the week I'm thinking
20200807_223805.jpg
20200807_223804.jpg
20200807_223758.jpg

Veg tent to come shortly!

Back
Top Bottom