Summer Grow - Sativas In the Balcony

Good evening weed danishoes. Your girls are looking really nice. That one is getting a little tall. :high-five: Juicing and then into smoothie sound really good. I cooked a bunch of leaves and a few buds in milk and added more cream. Two cups of coffee with an oz of milk and oh boy I was stoned. fun stuff

Good evening weed danishoes. Your girls are looking really nice. That one is getting a little tall. :high-five: Juicing and then into smoothie sound really good. I cooked a bunch of leaves and a few buds in milk and added more cream. Two cups of coffee with an oz of milk and oh boy I was stoned. fun stuff

Good WeeDkend to you Bee :high-five:

I just woke up from the medicating this morning... I feel great :blunt: their is such a radical effect when ingesting Cannabis rather than smoking it. Eatables and extracts seem to be the future of cannabis consumption and I enjoy them but, Call me old school there is something about rolling a :blunt: that I just can't get enough :circle-of-love:

take care broda

:peace:

Certainly Did my broda CA :high-five: After this morning toke & coffee, Did me a smoothie with the juice from all the leaves :blunt: now I'm relaxing.

Hows your weekend so far broda?

Now that sounds tasty Danish addaboy, wish I had some nice healthy fan leaves to pluck.. my girls are having issues at the moment!
Although I was not able to juice any fan leaves, today I juiced beets, cucumbers, tomatoes, apples, mangos, strawberries, and a banana, all local produce grown by family (except for the banana :laugh: I try my best at staying away from most things pharma and have been reading into pain management/healing. I may have a nice little routine with juicing and consuming cannabis. After drinking that nice frothy thick blend I was feeling amazing, full of energy, wow! My weekend is going great thanks for asking brodamon, did some repo work today and everything went a o k :Namaste:

:volcano-smiley: Puffin on a ExtremeQ bowl of indoor scrap trim, hey atleast it's something :party: Stay vigilant Danish

Might need to look into this, sounds very tasty.. I was putting infused coconut oil in my coffee, first gulp was a mad slew of dank oily heat that would put a look on my face similar to this icon :straightface: no more of that! But your technique, yes sir that will hit the spot :thanks:

Stay safe fellow 420magers!

Quickie Pics (sorry for quality its from the cellphone) :surf:

The ladies 4 days after the hair cut... :circle-of-love:

photo_5200.JPG
photo_4296.JPG
photo_3374.jpg

Positive Vibrations weed brothers

:peace::peace::peace:

Looking really good and they don't really look like they had a haircut 4 days ago. Good healthy looking girls. :high-five:

:thanks: Bee

I sure do give them a lot of love and attention. :circle-of-love:

Even I keep on training them on a daily basis and they manage to escape and continue shooting to the sky>>>

got a little update in a few minutes

:surf::surf:

UPDATE.
This Update is pretty vast in photos so I will Do each plant by itself. :surf:
Sit back and light up a :blunt:

Trainwreck Fem.-
Being the first one to flower and show pistils, she is I would say a week or two ahead of the rest. Bounced very well from the Defol, developing a lot of bud sites all over, some are starting to gain weight. No signs of stress but I did find a couple of spider webs under some leaves, nothing scary.
Been watering every day, half a ltr of water, next watering with Jack's formula scheduled for next sunday.

DSC0380411.JPG
DSC038056.JPG
DSC038069.JPG
DSC038079.JPG
DSC038086.JPG
DSC0380910.JPG
DSC038115.JPG
DSC038126.JPG
DSC038137.JPG
DSC038145.JPG
DSC038165.JPG
DSC038172.JPG

Brainstorm Fem.-
This particular one has been tuff tuff to grow, now the aphids situation under total control, she did a mayor recovery and bounce pretty strong from the last watering with Jakc's formula. She is now showing more pistils on each top, the entire branch system is considerably stronger. She does have a peculiar tone of Green and some leaves even though they look really healthy they have this yellowish tone of green. Im still not sure if she is nut deficient or who nows what... either way she seems to be doing better each day. Also schedule to water with fertilizer next sunday.

DSC038185.JPG
DSC038193.JPG
DSC038205.JPG
DSC038215.JPG
DSC038225.JPG
DSC038232.JPG
DSC038256.JPG
DSC038265.JPG
DSC038276.JPG
DSC038305.JPG
DSC038414.JPG
DSC038426.JPG
DSC038445.JPG

DSC038675.JPG

CONTINUE UPDATE

Jamaican Sativa Reg/House Strain
After weeks of waiting she finally shows visible pistils, confirmed female. This variety of sativa I'm very curious to see what comes out, out of all she smells the most really strong, as you can see really lanky fan leaves, even though she look skinny and lanky she has a pretty solid stem and branch system, also bounced well from the defol. She is the last one to show pistils, she took her time this one, at late August starting to flower. Oh Well I will assist her on the long flowering ahead..

DSC038325.JPG
DSC038334.JPG
DSC038344.JPG
DSC038355.JPG
DSC038364.JPG
DSC038374.JPG
DSC038392.JPG
DSC038404.JPG

Claustrum Fem
She is the MVPlant, the tallest of all, and the one with the fastest recovery time from each training, Ive been twisting and turning stems for the past 3 months LOL :surf: the top of the plant is tops and tops and tops, around 2 dozen of tops shooting up. She is gonna give a good show in late flower. She takes a half a ltr of water each day. Scheduled for watering with fertilizer next sunday also. Great looking plant.

DSC038456.JPG
DSC038464.JPG
DSC038473.JPG
DSC038482.JPG
DSC038504.JPG
DSC038512.JPG
DSC038529.JPG
DSC038536.JPG
DSC038545.JPG
DSC038554.JPG
DSC038567.JPG
DSC038577.JPG
DSC038586.JPG
DSC038597.JPG
DSC038605.JPG
DSC038616.JPG
DSC038623.JPG
DSC038632.JPG
DSC038646.JPG

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

DSC038655.JPG
DSC038665.JPG
DSC038684.JPG
DSC038694.JPG
DSC038705.JPG

Hope you like how these girls look. They are all taking their time, but hopefully harvest is gonna be sweet.

Positive Vibes to all

Good evening weed danishoes. Now that was a great update. :bravo::high-five: Girls are looking good and they are still within the boundaries :yahoo: Happy Skunkday

Good evening weed danishoes. Now that was a great update. :bravo::high-five: Girls are looking good and they are still within the boundaries :yahoo: Happy Skunkday

Thank you Bee :thank you: yeah these girls have to be twisted and turned every day, otherwise they'll show them sexy green selves to the neighbours, and I don't want that, Im very jealous LOL :yahoo:

Quick Message :surf:

Lately I've been stressing a lot because I can't hide my plants anymore, so for my sake and the for the crop I will no longer be able to have them full day out side. So I will pass then inside most of the day than at night put them back outside. I feel its a smart decision, I feel it draws less attention.

Im kinda disappointed, but I like my freedom a lot if you know what I mean :high-five: :yummy: :blunt:

Quick Message :surf:

Lately I've been stressing a lot because I can't hide my plants anymore, so for my sake and the for the crop I will no longer be able to have them full day out side. So I will pass then inside most of the day than at night put them back outside. I feel its a smart decision, I feel it draws less attention.

Im kinda disappointed, but I like my freedom a lot if you know what I mean :high-five: :yummy: :blunt:

I can believe the disappointment but It's much better than being hassled. Stress is not a good thing so do what you have to do. Happy Munchday

Friday Update.- :surf: :blunt:

Today routine check up on my ladies gave me a nice surprise, my guess is weather conditions are perfect for this to happen but my Jamaican Sativa is turning purple... Just a couple of tops are presenting this darkish purple pigmentation, I don't know what strain this was originally in Jamaica, but I didn't cross it with purple strains, I guess I will have to wait and see whats the outcome. And on my previous grow Experimenting genetics Diesel Auto (Fem) + Sensi Star (Fem) + Mystery Seed (Mexican Brick Weed) None of the little test seedlings had this purple pigmentation, thats why Im guessing its just perfect weather conditions.

In general the plants regained very quickly most of their foliage, making them dense again... Heavy in leaves and the sun is not as strong as before, so I might have to pass them a haircut again this upcoming watering. I keep training them every day, super cropping the Claustrum that can't keep a Low profile, I LST the Trainwreck to get better light penetration on the lower growth, and last but not least the Brainstorm seems to be heading on the right track and I also see some minor different pigmentations but Its to early to see if its changing tones to a more purple or darker color...

Jamaican Sativa reg//HS
DSC039222.JPG
DSC038876.JPG
DSC038885.JPG
DSC038895.JPG
DSC039204.JPG
DSC039215.JPG
DSC039233.JPG

Brainstorm fem
DSC039174.JPG
DSC039165.JPG
DSC039154.JPG

DSC039194.JPG
DSC039185.JPG

Trainwreck fem
DSC038973.JPG
DSC038983.JPG
DSC038994.JPG
DSC039004.JPG
DSC039023.JPG
DSC039034.JPG
DSC039044.JPG
DSC039056.JPG

Minor discolouration on this leave I have no clue...
DSC039013.JPG

Claustrum fem
DSC039066.JPG
DSC039075.JPG
DSC039084.JPG
DSC039094.JPG
DSC039102.JPG
DSC039114.JPG
DSC039126.JPG
DSC039134.JPG

Group
DSC039245.JPG
DSC039254.JPG

Hope you enjoy the the little purple surprise like I did. If any one could identify the little discolouration on the leave that would be great.
Have a great weedKend every one.

Puff:blunt:Puff:blunt: and pass the good vibrations

Now were talking. :cheer: Your girls are looking really nice. they keep trying to look over the railing and you keep pulling them back. :bravo: The purple is exciting. It will be in your mind every minute until you can taste it. :bong: Have a good weekend.

Now were talking. :cheer: Your girls are looking really nice. they keep trying to look over the railing and you keep pulling them back. :bravo: The purple is exciting. It will be in your mind every minute until you can taste it. :bong: Have a good weekend.

:rollit: The Claustrum just wants to break free :morenutes: but I keep strangling her lol. Im really excited about the little purple spots I found, specially because Its an Unknown strain. Cant wait till Im :passitleft:

Looking fantastic bro keep up the good work :thumb:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Im Loving :green_heart: everything about this grow.

Some random shots (using flash) just before the girls go to bed.:green_heart:

I watered all my plants using the same solution I have been using, only this time I tripled the dose, So Im keeping close eye for signs of over fertilizing. Im kind of testing to see how far can I go on the dosage.
So far :all good: they are filling up their buds:cheer:, on the down side its starting to get cold, I keep reading 70-80 % RH and I don't want it to get mouldy up in here:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails: I estimate they have at least a full 60 days left of flower:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

DSC039303.JPG
DSC039314.JPG
DSC039325.JPG
DSC039334.JPG
DSC039345.JPG
DSC039353.JPG
DSC039385.JPG
DSC039395.JPG

Enjoy
:rollit:

Back