Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

Camo scrog lessons are free for you anytime lol and I think I'll tuck for another week and then let her grow her own way I'm off up in half n hour to do some defoliating and I'll get some more pics

The main thing I found with the scrog is that you don't have to be so gentle at first I was scared to even bend them I would say you have to be firm that's all they have a lot more give in them than you realise

The plant abuse these plants take, and then they ask for more,, they love itx,, plenty o videos on utube on dif techniques,, seriously, you can almost not violate them enough,,:Namaste:

One tip, I think, helps me a lot,, first soften the bending/breaking area bending back and forth and twisting a bit,, and squeezing a bit,, when breakage time comes, using both hands to do this of course, when the time comes, while doing the break, push the two sides together while bending at the same time, if y'all can get that, what I mean exactly, it helps,,

Give em hell, they love it

P1140659.JPG

And it looks so cool too:high-five:

Cheers:Namaste:

Camo you should definitely try it I found it actually much easier to control as you can pretty much keep lights a set distance etc for quite a while

Elf haha that made me laugh thanks hope you like it

Thanks again beast how's your garden coming???

Nivek I don't actually break them I did on my last grow when they got too much and it really does look awesome when they recover but I am able to pretty much sort them everyday so it makes it a lot easier as well

Also I did some defoliating and found I had a branch which has 4 leaves per node haha it's awesome so I made sure I got some pics of that
image5339.jpeg
image5340.jpeg
image5342.jpeg
image5343.jpeg
image5344.jpeg
image5359.jpeg
image5360.jpeg
image5361.jpeg

Lookin real green/purple,, great job,, beautiful indeed:bravo:

One point to point out about training,, any kind,, i do em all, one point is that if one, in their flower room, has a specific space or area or even a shape, one can train, by several means, can train the plant to fit the flower room space whilst the plant is in veg mode,, that is basically my purpose,, all spread out nice under my screen,,

P1160121.JPG

An example, I think,, cheers

Ye that's exactly it nivek you make it fit to your area as such ... Ive got another week of fuckig and then im going to let the girls climb

Helloooooo people so today is yet again looking good in the garden the sneaky jack herer plant in there is just a monster and I've finally figured out why it looks so round ... Because it seems to have 5 leaves per node haha pics to follow
image5433.jpeg
image5434.jpeg
image5435.jpeg
image5436.jpeg
image5437.jpeg
image5438.jpeg
image5439.jpeg
image5440.jpeg

Thanks beast I think I'm going to stop tucking and let them grow now the jack is just wayyyy to fat to be trying to tuck haha and I have about 4 foot about the canopy so it's time to see some trees

That purple rocks pal,, :cheer:

Keep at er,, doing a great job, cheers

Haha thanks nivek but I think that's just the LED lights to be honest .... The single jack is going red in the middle of its new growth though which is cool and it's a really beefy plant whereas the SLH is just well everywhere ha only 9 more weeks to go till :)

Ha, yes, it's the leds,, would be neat if really that colour tho,,,no????:cheer:

Cheers pal,, good stuff here:Namaste:

Hmmmmm why do you wear sunglasses is this something I should be doing to be fair there really low so the light is never directed in my eyes???? Thanks camo

Back
Top Bottom