Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

Heya slev:Namaste:

I can't get over how close that light is,, sure has me rethinking closeness with leds,, my plant is growing closer too, closer than I would have wanted, but, just loves it,, rethink necessary,, cheers slev:Namaste:

Hey nivek Ye I try keep them at 6 inch away they did end up touching the lights when I was ill for a couple days and a leaf or 2 did burn but it was a strange sight as it was just a single piece of the leaf but they love being close ha

Subbed up! This looks like a fun ride. :)
You mentioned wearing shades while in there. Definitely a good idea! Check out the method 7 led glasses. The colour correction is awesome for spotting deficiencies!
Also if they stretch is getting out of hand hit them with a hard defoliation and it will shut the stretch phase down. :)

They have stopped stretching now but I shall keep that in mind blaze much appreciated, were down to the final 4 weeks tomorrow!!!! So it's been 12 weeks since they were planted and there now starting to fatten up pics coming up
image6457.jpeg
image6456.jpeg
image6455.jpeg
image6454.jpeg

Hahaha thanks budz I've really enjoyed doing it so far the stretch is crazy on this strain but 2 more weeks and I'll be germinating the next batch ... Cheers beast I can't wait to see what they finish like

An update for you peeps buds are starting to fatten up a little and some are starting to show Amber pistels ... I'm hoping they really fatten up and grow soon as to be honest there looking really small
image6772.jpeg
image6457.jpeg
image6773.jpeg
image6775.jpeg

Thanks camo and you'll have to keep me informed on the dark devil that's my next adventure I've got 21 seeds waiting to be planted haha it looked such an awesome strain have any of yours gone purple or red?

Back
Top Bottom