Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

WOW thanks again for everyone's input it's greatly appreciated ... I have actually got a smaller tent set up which I'm currently using to germinate my DD so there is a safe place for all this to happen I have used a fan blowing on it before and I think I went wayyyy over board as it dried in like 3 days (won't be doing that again) I'm not in any hurry to dry it this time I would rather try get the best I can out of it so if it takes another month so be it ha

Thanks again everyone and happy growing I'll try get an updated and pics tonight

This method worked for me perfectly. My last grow was evaluated by a few of my close friends who have been professionally growing in excess of 25 plus years and the response was unbelievable. One of them has a masters in horticulture and a bachelors in biology. I would trust his opinion over most folks. This method is working for me but may not for you. Doesn't mean that it is wrong. The potency is a matter of opinion. Everyone has their own tried and true methods but this works just fine. As long as your temps and humidity are ideal, you can't go wrong but it is an opinion, not set in stone. Check out my gallery. You may think differently.

Just my .02.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Peace.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using 420

Thanks Pontiacman :)

So it's picture time!!!!!

I changed my res on Tuesday and wow I only added sumo boost and dragon force as it says on the feed chart and the buds have exploded the tops have put on so much weight in the last 2 days there starting to fall over haha ... I checked the tric's last night and there still quite clear so I think I'll feed them for an extra week with the dragon force it does say you can do it for up to 14 days

Has anyone else used shogun fertilisers before?

image7138.jpeg
image7139.jpeg
image7140.jpeg

So tonight's job will involve stringing all the colas up as there extremely top heavy now and they have literally doubled in size in a week ... Has anyone every tried to run such items as shogun dragon force all the way through the flowering period?

Thanks peeps got a little up date for you ... I'm definitely going to run the dragon force for another week before flush the pisstles have mostly turned Amber but looking through a loop most of the tric's are still clear ... Not sure what's in dragon force but it's worth every penny!!! Anyone using shogun don't skip this!!! Haha peace out people
image7285.jpeg
image7286.jpeg
image7287.jpeg
image7288.jpeg
image7289.jpeg

3 days till flush for a week and chop so only 10 days left ... The day before I begin the flush I may turn off the auto system and not feed or water at all and try force the plant to take in as much as it can from the substrate before starting the flush I believe this will help or it makes sense in my head anyway ha what does everyone else think to this? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom