Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

there has been talk on other threads about the led light and the need to protect ones eyes,, mild welders glasses were actually recommended,, i think each situation is unique,, one certainly does not want the light constantly in ones eyes,, indeed,, i have onbe led, and i dislike the light that it puts out,, to play in,, so i have other lights i turn on in there when i want to play,,,when i work in there i am in and out so i do not alter the lights,, maybe i should,, but i am an old dog,, cheers

Screenshot_2015-12-18-23-25-25.png
Haha idk dude both leds I've bought were just bright as hell !!
Here is a galaxyhydro

Quick update here in the land of the green ... Basically it looks SICK!!!!! Hahaha don't know what else to say but enjoy the pics
image5559.jpeg
image5560.jpeg
image5561.jpeg
image5562.jpeg

Thanks nivek I agree you need to wear something in the tent with leds or just cut them bright things off ! I'm bout to figure it out in my grow cause I'll be watering every day or every other day in coco !

Mine are in a 60/40 mix of coco and hydrotron pebbles and to save watering and going in every day I have a little timer and pump etc which feeds on the selected times... It saves me hours as I can just fill the tank and set it ... Also the plants need the substrate to dry out so you can set it to feed 4 times for example but for 30 seconds a time ... If you want I can find out what my pump etc is for you

That's pretty cool camo!!!!

Got a nice little update all the tops are really going out of there way to get that light yesterday there had been some super growth and 3 tops made it to the lights and I'm pretty certain 1 of them was pushing the light up hahaha again I've moved the lights higher which is worrying as they havnt got that far left and there's 7 weeks of flowering left but we shall see
image5707.jpeg
image5708.jpeg
image5710.jpeg
image5711.jpeg

Very cool colours ya got Goin on there pal,, wow,, purple plant pics, perfectly pretty pal,,:Namaste:

Interesting about your plant growing into the light,, mine is doing similar,, closer than I would have liked,, but,, plant seems Ok,, i am wondering iffin the plant will even grow into a space that will harm itself,, iffin ya know what i mean,, watching close i am,, cheers slev

Nivek because I'm on LEDs the tops won't burn which is lucky I guess lol as I had a lemon kush burn before when it grew into the hps oops

Beast thanks bud I'm over half way there now ha

The tops won't burn??? Would you mind clarifying for me,, is there some info you came across about the tops not burning? I am hoping my plant has finished the stretch, but it sure has grown, beautiful too,, fingers crossed indeed,, cheers:Namaste:

I just mean My LEDs don't give off much if any heat unlike a hps bulb which can burn the plant if too close thanks

Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification, love that word, it's a keeper, clarification,, once more, clarification,, ha,,:Namaste:

Of course, as you know, it's not heat that burns the plants with leds, it's the light itself,, so intense it is,, amyhow, it's new to me, leds, only had mine for a few months, still seeing what I can get away with,, seems, if the plant grows into the light is better than just plopping the grown plant fron cfl to led, which is what I do, I veg strictly in cfl,, so

Lets see wha happens,, ha:cheer:

:Namaste:

Hey Gclark sorry I've been insanely busy their getting to tall if anything ha my lights are getting close to reaching maximum height so I'm hoping they will stop growing taller and start to fill up soon I shall get pics up tomoz for you

Back
Top Bottom