Super stealth first time grow

Welcome! You’re in a great place for a grow like this, the only questions we ask are specific to your grow and plant. I’m fascinated to see whether or not you can get away with it lol. I’m also intrigued to see how she behaves with such low engagement. Is your camera high resolution? You’re gonna want to be able to see some pretty fine and small details to make sure she’s happy.

I’ve gone back and forth about putting a camera in my grow. I don’t like the idea of cameras in my home, I refuse to get a ring door bell because of it. However, I could probably convince myself to set one up in my grow room lol

Hi LancedBoyle and welcome. Although not as sophisticated as your setup my setup has many sililarities. One plant in a oversized spacebucket.
My setup does not need to be stealthy like yours but im currently looking into a carbon filter setup. Good luck on the grow.
20221218_075054.jpg

nice set up @Ramblinrose1965

have you got a journal going or a build thread ?
Thanks Bluter, no I do not have a journal or build thread. I'm new here and this is my first grow. Google up space buckets. Typically they are made from 5 gallon bucket but i supersized mine.

Thanks Bluter, no I do not have a journal or build thread. I'm new here and this is my first grow. Google up space buckets. Typically they are made from 5 gallon bucket but i supersized mine.

been aware of them for a while. it would be good to have a member running one in a journal. it's good to see successful growing under different methods and circumstances. we can often help out as well. we have members growing on acres, and others in bedroom cabinets.

come join the fun. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom