Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Hey Bro I forget where ya are growing 'my short term memory disappeared Years back' but they will love the rain long as it anit Killing them. Even indirect sun is 'Great'. I feel its better than a MH lite. Me I'm having a problem which it looks like yours are too. Is that plant thats flowering still flowering from sexing? Or are the days alittle dark? And the plant is going into flowering mode? Mine are flowering here in the 'spring'. I know the problem and it will work itself out, but it takes acouple good sunny weeks for them to revert back to veg. It kind of stalls their grow alittle. But still if you got 4 months of solid summer days coming, they will grow to fill out whatever soil you give them. They will be fine dude. Looks good.

Hey Bro I forget where ya are growing 'my short term memory disappeared Years back' but they will love the rain long as it anit Killing them. Even indirect sun is 'Great'. I feel its better than a MH lite. Me I'm having a problem which it looks like yours are too. Is that plant thats flowering still flowering from sexing? Or are the days alittle dark? And the plant is going into flowering mode? Mine are flowering here in the 'spring'. I know the problem and it will work itself out, but it takes acouple good sunny weeks for them to revert back to veg. It kind of stalls their grow alittle. But still if you got 4 months of solid summer days coming, they will grow to fill out whatever soil you give them. They will be fine dude. Looks good.

Oh man, this week i'll can tell you more. Here we'll had two weeks really dark and rainy..
I think the plants will stay good (excluded some strange problem with animals) just a little worried on HG genetic, i think she used to stay with low temp.
Maybe she's going to finish early ^^.
:peace: my friend and thanks for passing by..

hi super,just trying to catch up on your grow,i thought i was subscribed to your journal,i think i have to post before they notify.any way i think i'm in now,looking good brother,looking for some more pictures.Love the outdoor grows:goodjob:

So, Strwaberry and Himalaya are spiting flower evrywhere, really more little buds evrywhere.
NL, what surprise: it's 1,5 meter told but still no flower.
For the first shot the difference between Strwb and NL 60-75cm vs 1.5 meter
DSC023841.JPG

Some casual buds from Hima and Strwb
DSC023821.JPG

DSC023781.JPG

DSC023791.JPG

DSCO2381.JPG

This is Arjan's Strawberry Haze
DSC023801.JPG

Difference between Strwb and Hima, and the NL's head cutted LOL
DSC02390.JPG

And last, this stick insect, he like my strawberry :grinjoint:
DSC02394.JPG

:peace:

Thank you my friend, they look great to me, for the NL, maybe is a nice idea to put something, now i will think about.

i re-post all here so you haven't to go 1 page back to see ^^
So, Strwaberry and Himalaya are spiting flower evrywhere, really more little buds evrywhere.
NL, what surprise: it's 1,5 meter told but still no flower.
For the first shot the difference between Strwb and NL 60-75cm vs 1.5 meter
DSC023841.JPG

A baby bud
DSC02389.JPG

The beauty of Miss Himalaya, around 1,15 meter
DSC023831.JPG

Some casual buds from Hima and Strwb
DSC023821.JPG

DSC023781.JPG

DSC023791.JPG

DSCO2381.JPG

This is Arjan's Strawberry Haze
DSC023801.JPG

Difference between Strwb and Hima, and the NL's head cutted LOL
DSC02390.JPG

And last, this stick insect, he like my strawberry :grinjoint:
DSC02394.JPG

Very cool pics. Very healthy girls! I love the look of outdoor plants! That one with the Walking Stick is great! I love it when I see cool bugs amongst the plants. Feels natural and just plain "right."

Very cool pics. Very healthy girls! I love the look of outdoor plants! That one with the Walking Stick is great! I love it when I see cool bugs amongst the plants. Feels natural and just plain "right."

Thank you PAPA, i love to see the natural life too.

Lookin good there my Italian brother. I met some really cool Italians at Mardi Grass. Big stoners. Always smiling. Life is good.:peace::thumb:

Lookin good there my Italian brother. I met some really cool Italians at Mardi Grass. Big stoners. Always smiling. Life is good.:peace::thumb:

Thank you brother and nice to hear about your good news.
You can found evrywhere the beautiful of life.

Back
Top Bottom