Superweed's Outdoor Grow

OMM we could do a home exchange, the sea remains and you will gain 3 wonderful dogs^^

That is very temping my friend Super The dogs sound wonderful.
I miss my dog and my three Cats. They were wonderful friends. :ganjamon:

Ehy folks, temp goes high, plants run fast.
NL is taller than me, about 1,9 meters.
HG looking good and healty, and Strawberry too. I haven't use any product yet. I think i will use some bloom in the next days, cause the buds don't look very fat for the moment.
Some casual pics from some days ago.
DSC024442.JPG

DSCO23811.JPG

Himalaya
DSC024341.JPG

Yummmy! They look very happy in the woods.

You might try some molasses for the buds. And if you can clear some tree limbs to get a little more light, I think that would help.

But I think most important will be patience. I can't remember, when do you expect them to finish?

:peace::bravo:

Yummmy! They look very happy in the woods.

You might try some molasses for the buds. And if you can clear some tree limbs to get a little more light, I think that would help.

But I think most important will be patience. I can't remember, when do you expect them to finish?

:peace::bravo:

Ehy Papa thank you, i will start with a little bloom now.
For the light, i think there are no problems.
For the finish, they are usually to finish around October and i think NL (that still haven't flowers) will respect this time.
For the other 2 i don't know, maybe will be ready a little early.
:peace:

Guys i have no idea where want arrive NLshe's getting higher evry day, incredible difference in a week.
Sorry for the pics, i have some news, but really bad pics.
Maybe next time i need more concentration. ^^

Oh shit. You had me worried. I thought you were hoping for an early harvest.

Dude - by October you're gonna need a ATV to haul those buds out. Disregard all previous advice and keep doing what you're doing!

:yahoo::rollit:

Oh shit. You had me worried. I thought you were hoping for an early harvest.

Dude - by October you're gonna need a ATV to haul those buds out. Disregard all previous advice and keep doing what you're doing!

:yahoo::rollit:

Oh ok PG, next days i will post some shot of flowers, so you can tell me your opinion, and we'll see togheter.
^-^

Hey Super Nice pictures, please take more! If they are growing that big, I want to see those girls. Keep doing what you are doing.!:bravo:

Thank you buddy, you know NL i can't take the top :rofl::rofl:.
No the last pics i was under a great smoke effect, and i was thinking a think and doing another, so my pictures wasn't what i wanted LOL.
But don't worry, more and better pics will arrive.

OMG i need to follow this, this way i'll know how my babies will look like after some time,
my Himalayas are less than a week old (for outdoor)...

Im watching you (owww where's that creepy smiley?) XD
Cheers from Croatia!

Ehy SB welcome in.
I'm glad you're here.

Hi Super! Nice pics my friend. 1.9 meters is amazing, sounds like and looks like everything is coming together for you! Won't be long now.:yahoo:

Ehy Wood thanks.
We studied situation of NL and we think she'll arrive around 3 meter or more.
Now is about 2,1 meter and still in veg. She grow about 5cm for day really fast.
Other two girls are really good, i think they will be ready for the first days of August.

Ehy Wood thanks.
We studied situation of NL and we think she'll arrive around 3 meter or more.
Now is about 2,1 meter and still in veg. She grow about 5cm for day really fast.
Other two girls are really good, i think they will be ready for the first days of August.

That's awesome! A 3m plant! I bet there are not very many on this site who have ever seen one in real life. You are in for a treat! A long time ago, my friends that taught me had plants like that. Every year for the harvest party there was a cola contest. After the 3rd year they had to limit it to the top 6" of cola because guys were coming in with colas as big as my arm!

Gonna be great. Here's hoping you get a nice kilo from from the plant!

:ganjamon::peace:

That's awesome! A 3m plant! I bet there are not very many on this site who have ever seen one in real life. You are in for a treat! A long time ago, my friends that taught me had plants like that. Every year for the harvest party there was a cola contest. After the 3rd year they had to limit it to the top 6" of cola because guys were coming in with colas as big as my arm!

Gonna be great. Here's hoping you get a nice kilo from from the plant!

:ganjamon::peace:

We'll see buddy, but i don't think we get a kilo, the plants is 2,1mt now but the first internodes are too distant.
It's sure that the last month she grown really good and a lot. But we known that during flowering the plants grown 1/3 more.
We'll see, we'll see, we are really happy this first improvised grow is going well.
I will post a pic next days with me near the plant, so you'll can see:grinjoint:
The only problem is the risk that the plant will go beyond the other plants around her :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom