Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

Re: Surfinstoned's 720watt LED, god's gift, hydro grow

Hey HighDive whats up?
No problem for the info. I think i will stay with this bucket system, I love how easy it is to use,clean and break down if needed. I have seen a lot of cool setups on this forum and although I'm tempted i want to master this set up first before i move on to something else. Another reason is I'm not done with this room yet i still need to get a water chiller, and then the last thing maybe on my 3rd grow a co2 system. I want to get a system down so that i can try for 8-10 crops a year.

8-10 harvest per year is awesome. Perpetual grow all the way. By the end of July, each harvest will be one month a part for me. Having more than 2 grow space will help accomplish this goal. Every strain on that list is great. Can't go wrong. I got the Heavy Duty Fruity from that list, it's still in veg, my 5th grow. Will let you know how it turns out. The ones I want to grow is grandaddy purp, you should try out that one for sure, since it's clone only.

Hey surf 6 isnt bad at all I deal with a guy that does them for 10 in the SD area that has alot of og strains an kush, an a couple hybrids let me know if you want his email he only works with prop 215 patients

If my guy fails i will hit you up for sure! Thank you

8-10 harvest per year is awesome. Perpetual grow all the way. By the end of July, each harvest will be one month a part for me. Having more than 2 grow space will help accomplish this goal. Every strain on that list is great. Can't go wrong. I got the Heavy Duty Fruity from that list, it's still in veg, my 5th grow. Will let you know how it turns out. The ones I want to grow is grandaddy purp, you should try out that one for sure, since it's clone only.

I really don't know how long it will take me to get to 8-10 harvest per year but after this current crop is done and dried I will rebuild/expand the room and have a second room to grow in. I have already started cleaning out the garage more and moving things around to make room for what's in my head. I still haven't made up my mind on the next strain but I'm doing my research. I will stop by your 5th and check it out.

Grow update!!!

Day 27 flower

PH:5.8
PPM:993
I was noticing the PH had been steadily dropping .2 everyday doesn't seem like a lot but that was with adding some PH-up and it would still go down, and even know the plants were looking good I didn't want to take any chances so I called advanced nutrients support line and after talking with them for awhile this is what he advised me to do:
1. Empty res and fill with 150ml to 1gal of 3% hydrogen peroxide water solution and then flood the plants a couple times.
2. Empty res again and fill with just ph'd R/O water and flood a couple times to rinse roots.
3. Empty res once again and fill with enough nute water to last the entire week (if possible) without having to add water during the week (based on that I change nute water once a week)
So even though I was nervous about hurting the girls with the hydrogen peroxide I decided to trust that he knew what he was talking about and followed his instructions. That was on Friday and so far it doesn't look like it harmed the ladies at all which is awesome. I put up a half ass net at the last minute because the girls were starting to get top heavy, plus I want to use the nets to bring lower stuff up to the top. I have been moving the lights up a couple of chain links about every 3 days or so to keep them at about 18 inches from the canopy.

Here are some pictures with LED's on:

DSC045481.JPG

DSC04550.JPG

DSC045492.JPG

DSC045512.JPG

DSC04554.JPG

DSC04552.JPG

DSC04555.JPG

DSC04556.JPG

DSC04558.JPG

DSC04559.JPG

Some shots with CFL's on:

DSC04561.JPG

DSC04562.JPG

DSC04563.JPG

DSC04564.JPG

DSC04567.JPG

DSC04569.JPG

DSC04568.JPG

DSC04571.JPG

DSC04572.JPG

DSC04573.JPG

DSC04574.JPG

Shots with CFL's on plus camera flash:

DSC04575.JPG

DSC04576.JPG

DSC045772.JPG

DSC045781.JPG

DSC045791.JPG

DSC045801.JPG

DSC045811.JPG

DSC045821.JPG

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Damn Girl, those Ladies are looking Healthly and Happy!! I can't wait for my girls to look like your ladies. My plants are 24 days behind yours, stop on by and check them out if you got some spare time..

Once again :bravo:

:Namaste:

Re: Surfinstoned’s 720watt LED, god’s gift, hydro grow

Beautiful beautiful beautiful lookin plants Surfinstoned are my eyes playin tricks on me or did you change your avatar i could say the same about her no disrespect intended it wont be long them gals are gonna be getting frosty keep up the good work and thxs for sharing with us :Namaste: :)

Damn Girl, those Ladies are looking Healthly and Happy!! I can't wait for my girls to look like your ladies. My plants are 24 days behind yours, stop on by and check them out if you got some spare time..

Once again :bravo:

I checked out your current grow and it looks great your ladies I'm sure will look just as good if not better than mine! I have made some mistakes along this grow with nutes so i don't know how they will turn out at the end, but it looks good so far!

Beautiful beautiful beautiful lookin plants Surfinstoned are my eyes playin tricks on me or did you change your avatar i could say the same about her no disrespect intended it wont be long them gals are gonna be getting frosty keep up the good work and thxs for sharing with us :Namaste: :)

Thanks for all the props Papatater!!! lol I would never take such a great compliment as disrespect! The avatar i changed to is a picture of myself hittin a bowl in the grow room with the ladies!

Surfinstoned, you have awesome carpentry skills, seem to be very intelligent when it comes to DIY anything, you have great grow skills, very informative with your journal, young, beautiful lady, fit, toned body, and live near the water......You are every man's dream girl..or at least mine...What more can anyone ask for??? Good for you and keep on rollin!!! There needs to be more of your kind in this world!!! I just call it like I see it girl and happy to see that perfection still exists in this crazy world we live in....Anyhow, I enjoy reading and keep up with your journals and wish you luck, they are very informative and have great pictures too... Hope I didn't come off as a wierdo, but rather a person who can admire what you are about and what you have going on....I'm still on the fence about going with LED lighting but it seems to be doing good for you along with some other journals I have been keeping up on....I will keep up on the journal and cant wait to see the finished product..... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Surfinstoned, you have awesome carpentry skills, seem to be very intelligent when it comes to DIY anything, you have great grow skills, very informative with your journal, young, beautiful lady, fit, toned body, and live near the water......You are every man's dream girl..or at least mine...What more can anyone ask for??? Good for you and keep on rollin!!! There needs to be more of your kind in this world!!! I just call it like I see it girl and happy to see that perfection still exists in this crazy world we live in....Anyhow, I enjoy reading and keep up with your journals and wish you luck, they are very informative and have great pictures too... Hope I didn't come off as a wierdo, but rather a person who can admire what you are about and what you have going on....I'm still on the fence about going with LED lighting but it seems to be doing good for you along with some other journals I have been keeping up on....I will keep up on the journal and cant wait to see the finished product..... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush:

I really don't know what to say to all of that but I'm truly flattered and far from perfection, I'm really just a nerdy girl that loves sci-fi and when I'm not outdoors doing something I'm at home thinking about my next tattoo, or watching star-trek or just playing xbox 360, when I'm not taking care of the girls of course. I think I'm sold on LED's for growing and I think in the very near future more and more growers will get rid of their HID systems for LED once there are more proven grows out there to see. Thank you for all your compliments again Wiloby.

The girls are looking very nice. I think you're going to see a huge difference in the quality of the end product. My local collective was blown away with how potent the Caramelicious was, it really took them by surprise. I think the LEDs really increase resin production, although that is just my opinion, but the owner of the collective has the same opinion.

:bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush:

I really don't know what to say to all of that but I'm truly flattered and far from perfection, I'm really just a nerdy girl that loves sci-fi and when I'm not outdoors doing something I'm at home thinking about my next tattoo, or watching star-trek or just playing xbox 360, when I'm not taking care of the girls of course. I think I'm sold on LED's for growing and I think in the very near future more and more growers will get rid of their HID systems for LED once there are more proven grows out there to see. Thank you for all your compliments again Wiloby.
Be proud to be nerdy and intelligent....Without nerds the world would not be as advanced as it is now...And tattoo's on a nerdy girl(with glasses) are even better!!! I have been looking into LED lighting for about a year and I do believe it is just around the corner from being perfected...When -------- was on here and growing with LED's, he was pulling some huge nugs off of his girls, over and over...I'm sure I will be going with them soon, just don't know what supplier to go with...They all claim to be the best but it comes down to the numbers and proven quality to me....Other than that, I will stat tuned to your journal and see how yours produce for you...Stay simple and nerdy, you wear it well!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The girls are looking very nice. I think you're going to see a huge difference in the quality of the end product. My local collective was blown away with how potent the Caramelicious was, it really took them by surprise. I think the LEDs really increase resin production, although that is just my opinion, but the owner of the collective has the same opinion.

I don't really see much resin at all should i be worried at this stage in bloom?

Grow Update!!!
These shots were taken yesterday ( day 32 flower) and the girls are looking good as far as I can tell. They are not really growing vertically anymore is that normal? The new lights are doing very well I think, even the branches way at the bottom are getting good size buds on them so I guess that means they penetrate fairly well even though I left space in the middle open on the next grow I will change that. I will be doing a water change on Sunday and I will try to put some updated pics then. Take care everybody and thanks for stopping by. I took a lot of pictures this time.

DSC045831.JPG

DSC04584.JPG

DSC04585.JPG

DSC045861.JPG

DSC045881.JPG

DSC045902.JPG

DSC045912.JPG

DSC045923.JPG

DSC045931.JPG

DSC045942.JPG

Shots with the LED's off and the camera flash on

DSC045972.JPG

DSC045982.JPG

DSC046021.JPG

DSC046011.JPG

DSC046031.JPG

DSC046041.JPG

DSC046051.JPG

DSC046091.JPG

DSC04610.JPG

DSC046111.JPG

DSC04614.JPG

DSC04619.JPG

Here are some shots with LED's on and my hand with a lighter in it!

DSC04625.JPG

DSC04626.JPG

DSC04629.JPG

DSC04631.JPG

DSC04635.JPG

DSC04636.JPG

DSC04637.JPG

DSC046381.JPG

DSC046391.JPG

DSC04640.JPG

I don't really see much resin at all should i be worried at this stage in bloom?

You should be able to feel it on your fingers. When I would trim mine, my fingers would stick together like glue. You'll start seeing it soon, once the trichs start showing up.

Everything is looking great, they will really put on some weight over the next 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom