Sweet Seeds® Presentation At 420 Magazine® Forums

Here's a seed shot I did last year with the MP-E 65mm Macro 5:1 (photo is about 4:1) ->

Seeds50.jpg
Wow amazing!!

Sure mate...

I use a Canon EOS 750d (it costs around 600$). For bud photos I use a Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art lens. And for macro photos I use a Canon MP-E 65mm Macro 5:1

The camera is basic, like amateur type (for example, a 70d would be semi-pro and a 5d would be pro). The lens are good, the MP-E 65mm is probably one of the best specialized macro lens (it costs around 1000$) and the Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art are one of the best lens that you can get for portrait (and bud photos) below 1000$.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
I almost bought an EOS at the time & cheaped out .... damned me !

Hi all. some numbers in from.my 1st grow with sweet seeds genetics. very impressed guys. These girls are top kitchen and very moreish.lol. Gorilla girls turned out perfect and the two different phenos made it very interesting. Sweet cheese is a great smoke too. thanks for great genetics guys
Totalseed to harvest:120 Days
#1 Gorilla Girl: 101.63g
#2 Gorilla Girl: 59.63g
#3 Gorilla Girl: 81.28g
#4 Gorilla Girl: 113.01g
Sweet Cheese: 91.22g
TOTAL YIELD: 446g (16oz)
Grownnin 60L and 30Lnpots with living organic soil and fed on megacrop and shogun range in flowering . more than happy bunny here guys. Anyone considering going sweet , do it , you won't be dissapointed!!!.

Our Gorilla Girl® is not within our "The Red Family" range. Check out our catalog -> Sweet Seeds® 2021 Catalog

You can find there many strains with which you would get reddish or purple colours in at least 8 out of every 10 plants. But Gorilla Girl® is not one of them. Ganjagranddaddy's Gorilla Girl® acquired reddish tones probably due to grow parameters, most likely some cold nights and/or late flowering nutrient deficiencies.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
it created a beautiful colour on only 2 of the 4 in the same conditions, environment and medium too. both red ones were in a different position and under 2 different Mars lights too Fed the same , trained the same but very different leaf colour from very early on too . They now taste different with the red girls having way less potency and taste to them but again all dried /jar cured same way. I suspect a mix up with seed packing now and feel that the strain was more likened to an lsd/blackberry strain. no real signs of the GG4 unlike the other 2 who are apes through and through. lol. An odd grow but a very enjoyable one and created the best looking plant of my 25 Years growing. winner all round. be well mate and thank you for amazing genetics, my soul is enjoying the dankness its that good !.

Very nice,

Thanks for the little report. It's also good to know that you are happy with your sweet harvest :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy
My pleasure and then report would have been less little if i could have focused better and not smoked the results before trying to type it !!!! lol
love the hit of them now the cure has kicked in too. i want to do a photoperiod run of this one now , I can only imagine the lst and longer veg results. "Top fucking notch" is an urban understatement for this strain you have created. Thank you.

Hi guys and gals.( ooops too Jimmy Saville!). here is a few shots of the cured Gorilla Girl auto xl that was deep red on harvest.. mentioned it not being a usual trait but you now have Red gorilla girl xl autos as a new strain.lol seems I got 2 seeds I my 4 delivered, thank you guys , it is amazing to smoke and work with at all levels.
20210330_173742.jpg
20210330_142242.jpg
20210330_142212.jpg
20210330_141058.jpg
20210330_140739.jpg
20210312_135522.jpg
20210312_135128.jpg
20210306_010938.jpg
20210302_174824.jpg
massive thumbs up from me. well done guys .

3D9E09C4-BA20-488B-A534-3EBE0E105D2F.jpeg
I’ve grown Tropicanna Poison which turned out a nice lavender-magenta but the Red Mandarine is really special. The lighter more Sativa looking phenos are alright, but the deep magenta buds are simply amazing and done fast!

A601FF32-56D1-4D0B-A06B-883F3726942F.jpeg
Beautiful. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill

Hi everyone! :bong:

We're glad to announce that we are back to 420Magazine Forums, now that the seed bank's subforums are more visible and we can also share links from a reseller online shop (as we don't ship to the USA and Canada).

So, for now, you can find and shop our genetic collection with our friends from Seedsman, here: Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA

There you can find all our classics and also our recently released strains.

On the other hand, you can buy our seeds directly from us if you live in one of these countries:

Spain (mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands), Austria, Denmark, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Netherlands, Ireland, Finland, Czech Republic and Malta.

In this case, please have a look at our official website: Cannabis Seeds - SWEET SEEDS® -Buy Cannabis Seeds online

Stay tuned because soon we will have more news and initiatives for the grower from 420Magazine.

Sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

Back
Top Bottom