"These molecules, as well as having additional benefits, will give the enzymes "busy work" allowing the cannabinoids greater opportunity to circulate, connect with and destroy mutated cells both in the liver and throughout the body"

The Plan: 30-40 minutes before you dose

- a tablespoon of coconut oil (unless you're treating liver cancer)
- 80mg of apigenin
- 200mg of amentoflavone
- a cup of mango.

The above is an excerpt of from Sue Sweets "How can I incorporate Competitive Inhibition into the protocol?" post (which appears to be originally from Cajun... at least partially). My problem is that I can't find the amentoflavone/Amentomax (it is out of stock everywhere I check on the internet). Would giving a larger dose of the apigenin compensate for not having the amentoflavone? I am trying to make my dad's cannabis capsules as effective as possible.

This is an amazing forum with such knowledgeable and helpful members, but grasping everything is a major challenge!!

Thanks,

Vickie

I couldn't find it either. I substituted 240 mg standardized Ginko extract. They don't have nearly as much amentoflavone, but it's at least some that will supplement the apigenin. I also took 100 mg of apegenin instead of 80. That was enough for me.

good to see you around here again!

I couldn't find it either. I substituted 240 mg standardized Ginko extract. They don't have nearly as much amentoflavone, but it's at least some that will supplement the apigenin. I also took 100 mg of apegenin instead of 80. That was enough for me.

good to see you around here again!

Well Ginko is easy to find! And I did reopen all the RSO/CO capsules and add olive oil. The next day when I looked at them, the sticky "tar" had blended with the oil so it was worth the effort!

For my next batch of capsules I will use the biobomb recipe, so I'm sure I will have MANY questions when I start that project!

hey all , im in a bit of a hurry today so ill post up later . made some caps day before yesterday , they where long lasting 7 hours or more . i tried doing them a different way and boy it worked :) "for me any way" was mad LOL:thumb:

When you're in less of a hurry, share those changes with us please. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A little update of my own. The digestive discomfort has settled. I was unaware of how sick I'd gotten until the daughter told me I was hours from her calling an ambulance. :straightface: I'm still weak from the experience, down five pounds in a week, but I'm steadily rebuilding and absolutely no reaccurance of even loose stools.

I'm continuing with a single daily dose for another week.

I'm telling you, this therapeutic effect - although exactly what I'd hoped for - is a complete surprise to me. Has anyone else heard of cannabis being used as an anti-diarrhea med?

Found a strain from Jamaica called White Ice (purple buds) that worked great for Dianes' stomach cramps and such. I have a few seeds left and should attempt a breeding?:love::love: unless someone here has more time and room. She said it was the only strain that gave her relief from stomach issues and did so quite well. I have been meaning to get that one back!:420:

When you're in less of a hurry, share those changes with us please. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A little update of my own. The digestive discomfort has settled. I was unaware of how sick I'd gotten until the daughter told me I was hours from her calling an ambulance. :straightface: I'm still weak from the experience, down five pounds in a week, but I'm steadily rebuilding and absolutely no reaccurance of even loose stools.

I'm continuing with a single daily dose for another week.

I'm telling you, this therapeutic effect - although exactly what I'd hoped for - is a complete surprise to me. Has anyone else heard of cannabis being used as an anti-diarrhea med?

I thought we had discussed this several months ago. Suppositories work both ways. Make hard stools easier to pass, sometimes soft and swirly but it prevents too loose stools also. Homeostasis, baby! :)

I thought we had discussed this several months ago. Suppositories work both ways. Make hard stools easier to pass, sometimes soft and swirly but it prevents too loose stools also. Homeostasis, baby! :)

I don't recall that discussion in its entirety. In my mind, there's a distinct difference between loose stools and diarrhea. This is one I won't forget from now on. It's not a reaccuring problem at all in my life. In fact, this was the first time I'd responded to antibiotics in this way.

This defo worked for me ( worth a go )

i used an ounce of bud ,500ml alcohol , table spoon sunflower lecithin, half cup coconut oil raw virgin , table spoon of water

i blitzed my bud with the alcohol in a blender using 2 thirds of the alcohol as the bud got chopped up ( fine ) i added more until the ounce was blitzed i then filtered using double cheese cloth , i put the waste back into the blender and added the rest of the alcohol to the bud . i only let the blend mix for about a minute then shook it by hand for a few mins.
i then added the filtered mix to a warm rice cooker and cooked it off on a low heat to burn off the alcohol just like the rick simpsons oil.:love:

as the alcohol was getting close to burning off i added a tbl spoon of water
as soon as the mix was ready and looking a tad like molasses or treacle i added a table spoon of sunflower lecithin stirred that in for about a minute
then i added the coconut oil a table spoon at a time then turned up the heat for a few mins to just see off the last of the alcohol as it was now safe to do so ..... then i let it sit on low heat for an hour , put in the fridge over night then tested it yesterday about 1pm and felt it to about 8 or 9pm lol

:allgood::allgood::allgood:

P1100352_Small_.JPG
P1100353_Small_.JPG

:thumb:

Looks wonderful. :high-five: I love the many different ways we have of getting medicinal value out of our plants. An 8-9 hour window of relief is quite an accomplishment.

You started with undecarbed buds, correct? I'm assuming you decarbed during the finishing process.

My rule of thumb is at least six hours. Typically I do overnight.

Is the issue that she's not getting relief, or not getting any more relief than she was getting?

Refresh my memory, please Danolo, what strain was the oil made from? If not the strain, do you know if it's sativa or indica dominant?

The issue seems to be that there is no improvement with the 5:1. There did seem to be some relief in the early days of using the bio bombs, but the past two weeks.... not so much.

She's been taking 2 bio bombs per day at 5:1 concentration, which gave her approx 76 mg of cannabinoids per bio bomb...that's 152 mgs per day.

I buy the CCO from a dispensary, so I have no way of knowing what strains are used.

She has stopped with the bio bombs now for about 24 hours, with no apparent change... we'll see.

The best thing that helps for pain is vaporising herb.

Frankly we are a bit disappointed that there wasn't any reduction of her inflammation.

Hey Danolo.

Have you hooked up with Tennessee Tim? I think he has RA or if not him, his wife maybe? From what I remember reading, he's had great success treating his/her RA and I don't think he uses anything other than cannabis.

That said, it's too bad the meds you get from your local dispensary don't indicate whether they're sativas or indicas. Have you ever wanted to order from an online dispensary? I have a couple of links if you're interested. The ones I've used/see typically say whether a strain is indica, hybrid or sativa. PM me if you'd like more info.

The issue seems to be that there is no improvement with the 5:1. There did seem to be some relief in the early days of using the bio bombs, but the past two weeks.... not so much.

She's been taking 2 bio bombs per day at 5:1 concentration, which gave her approx 76 mg of cannabinoids per bio bomb...that's 152 mgs per day.

I buy the CCO from a dispensary, so I have no way of knowing what strains are used.

She has stopped with the bio bombs now for about 24 hours, with no apparent change... we'll see.

Frankly we are a bit disappointed that there wasn't any reduction of her inflammation.

I can understand the pull towards frustration, but you have to remember that the work of reducing inflammation is, as far as we understand, the business of CBD. It occurs over time, at a cellular level. Most times you won't notice the benefits until you stop taking CBD after a lengthy regimine and begin to feel things you'd forgotten about.

Take heart. There's no failure here. We simply know that you're not getting rapid results, but that isn't necessarily an indication that healing isn't going on. We still have a lot to learn about this medication and its effects on the human body.

I'd take Hash Girl's suggestion and see if you can track down Tim for more particulars about his methods.

Back
Top Bottom