SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Plans coming together!

Hey I was thinking. You know the expresssion “wherever I leave my hat”... ect (was a terrible pop song a couple of decades ago too - apologies to anyone who loves it!)

Anyway, I was thinking that for you, sue, it would be wherever your garden equipment is, that’s your home. So really, you’re still there, and you be home all the way... to your new... home :):cool:

:passitleft:

I’be always embraced the concept that wherever my virtual family was, I was safe and loved. I carry three devices that keep me in constant contact, which means I’m never alone.

But then I’m surrounded at all times by my hard-working cosmic crew - :yahoo: - so I haven’t really felt alone since I got through the grief of Dale’s passing.

Good morning everyone :love:

I’m waiting for the confirmation that we have the trailer reserved, but all things are clicking away with beautiful orchestration. With only a few last-minute items to pack I have the luxury of two days to putter through the apartment and fine tune the preparations for a smooth shifting of my worldly goods down the 40 steps to the street.

Two more mornings and I’m on the road to my new home. :yahoo:

I’m excited, and just a little sick to my stomach with all the excitement building. All the hard advance work is behind me. Now I’m down to tying up all the loose threads. This morning is scheduling utility cutoffs and notifying support organizations that I’ve appreciated the help and now I’m moving on.

My walking friend and I are going out to dinner one last time today. She’ll be the hardest to leave behind, but I’ll be shuttling back and forth a couple times a year. Our friendship is strong enough to hold up over distance. We’ve helped each other get through some of the trickiest waters in a life journey. I’ll miss her energetic companionship when I walk. Her cosmic team is working on a new friend to walk with her after I’m gone. :slide:

Hey...get out there and have some fun. I insist on it. Lol!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh yeah.... Amy, I forgot to leave this behind.

Do you feel like a plane at the head of the runway, brakes on, engines revved way up? Pretty near that time. I'm excited for you! Enjoy your journey! Be safe.

Aaa and I want to quote... Phone doesn't want to.... @AmyGardner.... :rofl::laugh:I cried of laughter:laugh:
@MrGreene ....dream on..... :laugh: a man do wish for one thing....
Sue, why not... Let's go and do the lady Godiva somewhere.. One day....

We... well.... I often forget to properly thank folks that touch my world. I'd like to take a moment here in public and try to address some of my personal weaknesses.

Sue's family friend I will leave to Sue's charm. Hopefully Sue can find a way to thank her, or has in the past, or whatever. I sure do appreciate it.
I did speak personally with the other 2 links in the chain. Guys, I can't thank you enough of course. To step up and fill in this need is so very wonderful. I'd speak with Sue's ideas a touch and talk about how wonderful and deeply touching it all can be, how the universe can be such a wonderful place providing opportunities and whatnot, but again, I'll leave that to Sue as I roll up my sleeves.
Thanks guys! @MrGreene @BrixNewb

Great job crew

Bummer I couldn't run the Gambit with Sue, but wasn't meant to be

But

I trip to the Big Easy is in the future for sure

We... well.... I often forget to properly thank folks that touch my world. I'd like to take a moment here in public and try to address some of my personal weaknesses.

Sue's family friend I will leave to Sue's charm. Hopefully Sue can find a way to thank her, or has in the past, or whatever. I sure do appreciate it.
I did speak personally with the other 2 links in the chain. Guys, I can't thank you enough of course. To step up and fill in this need is so very wonderful. I'd speak with Sue's ideas a touch and talk about how wonderful and deeply touching it all can be, how the universe can be such a wonderful place providing opportunities and whatnot, but again, I'll leave that to Sue as I roll up my sleeves.
Thanks be to you as well, you put a really awesome plan into motion and made it happen. This is something we have all talked about over a year and a half ago. To be able to do just the tiniest part is all good vibes for me brother. I am excited to see what the future holds for this 420 team.

Do you feel like a plane at the head of the runway, brakes on, engines revved way up? Pretty near that time. I'm excited for you! Enjoy your journey! Be safe.

I’m buzzing without the cannabis Bode. :rofl:

I’ll be more than safe. The crew shepherding me to my new home is as capable as they come. :battingeyelashes:

Yes indeed, the cosmic team worked overtime to bring all of this clicking into place just as you and I anticipated it would Tead. :battingeyelashes: I’ve thanked them all profusely that I’m in such good care. Here I am moving cross country without trepidation. That couldn’t have happened without your willingness to keep the dream alive when it initially slammed shut.

MrGreene and Brix are icing on this almost perfectly delicious cake. :love:

That’s how it works: acknowledge the desire with the absolute certainty that it will come to be if you can stay out of the way with your doubt. I’m pleased with how you pulled this off Tead.

Only good lies ahead, and what fun we’re going to have taking hempy to another level. :slide:

Great job crew

Bummer I couldn't run the Gambit with Sue, but wasn't meant to be

But

I trip to the Big Easy is in the future for sure

For sure my friend. Can’t wait to see you again. :hug:

Thanks be to you as well, you put a really awesome plan into motion and made it happen. This is something we have all talked about over a year and a half ago. To be able to do just the tiniest part is all good vibes for me brother. I am excited to see what the future holds for this 420 team.

My heartfelt thanx too Brix. :hug::hug::hug: I’m especially impressed that it worked out that I end up in your capable hands. Brace yourself....when we pull up I’m either going to scream with joy or burst into tears.

I’m shooting for the joyful war whoop! :yahoo:

Sue, just wanted to leave you some flowers.

Very excited for you. The next adventure is always better than the last.
:ganjamon:

Thank you so much G. :hug::hug::hug:

Wow! They’re looking so big and bold! :goodjob: Geez.... I’m really falling behind. Ah well.... I’ll catch up in a couple weeks.

Adventures in packing

Modification of my original plan:

The larger mirrors will be sandwiched between the boards from the workbench and my bohemian coffee table.

Smaller mirrors and smaller slices of wood I use for shelf stability in my tents fit more easily into the cabinet layered between the floor tiles.

The tension shower curtain rod stabilizes the mirrors as well as the shelves that’re standing up beside the stack. It was an inspired moment. :battingeyelashes:

It allowed me to mount the lampshades above the mirrors where they’ll be completely protected. I used the magnetic hooks I have for curing. Neat, eh?

It all closes up nice and neat.

Less than two days now. I’m ready. An emotional mess, but ready as I can be to get the move going. Lol!

I think the daughter and I will be ok. I know we will. :love:

Thank you Tead. I really appreciate the call. I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all have cooking. I predict a visit in the coming weeks just for the fun of it.

I warn you all upnfront, I’ve been to dinner with loving friends and the second glass of wine is kicking my emotional ass. :battingeyelashes::love:

Thank you Tead. I really appreciate the call. I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all have cooking. I predict a visit in the coming weeks just for the fun of it.

WooHoo! Let’s finalize plans while we travel. :yahoo:

Will your daughter be moving into your apartment or is she content to stay put?

She’s decided that when she packs up her current apartment it’s to move out of the building. Lol!

It became obvious to her that having the sanctuary of my apartment made her lazy about focusing on creating a better nest for her and her partner. It was easier to come over here, three steps away. Lol! This’ll be a good opportunity for them to grow closer.

@MrGreene definitely let me know when you come to town, I will join the festivities.

@SweetSue you can whoop or cry, I will be by your side, so no worries. From a chat in Jamaica to a reality in America, this plan has surely come full circle.

A delicious manifestation. I have this way of knocking it out of the park. Lol! This is so many of my own dreams come true it’s almost breathtaking.

Tomorrow morning I’ll drench the clones for the last time before I transplant. They’ll only be in the carrying boxes for about 24 hours, and Candy Cane’ll be in a shipper with an LED light above it. The morning after we touch down they’ll get transplanted and fed a 1/2-strength mix. Time to turn those root balls loose in the next pot size.

I can’t wait to get back to serious gardening. :green_heart:

Like you haven't given her enough before you leave, how about a box of nitrile gloves to move that along ;).

Brilliant idea!

I'm hoping you will take pics on the road and upload them when you can. I always enjoy a good travelogue!

Excellent travelogue idea Shed. :high-five: The longest stretch, and the only one in daylight, is across the flatlands of Ohio. I’ll be as creative as I can. Lol!

The daughter assured me yesterday that they have gloves on hand that he can use for applying the pain cream. She sees no reason to let the tension build needlessly too.

Back
Top Bottom