Synbad's Second Grow - But Wait - I Haven't Finished My First One Yet!

If you don't mind I'll take a seat, I see one empty next to dirt mcgert and angrybird, great work on the clone, oh sorry where are my manners, here you go:passitleft:

Come come :) always room for nice people like yourself :love:

:passitleft:

Hey synbad. Cool idea with the reveg. Haven't tried it myself yet but I'm curious to see your results. You make it seem really simple. Also very interested to see your auto THC bomb.

Welcome Dank! :welcome:

The clone and reveg all kinda just happened. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

I'm putting together a high pressure aeroponics system based on what No Pain did, he is getting awesome results. Can't wait to see the first run, especially with the auto THC Bomb.

Pull up a seat and enjoy, here you go...:passitleft:

:Namaste:

Welcome Dank! :welcome:

The clone and reveg all kinda just happened. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

I'm putting together a high pressure aeroponics system based on what No Pain did, he is getting awesome results. Can't wait to see the first run, especially with the auto THC Bomb.

Pull up a seat and enjoy, here you go...:passitleft:

Thanks for the welcome!

That aeroponics system sounds insane! Can't wait to see that up and running. Do you plan to grow the plant for its whole life in the aeroponics system?

Cheers bud. Got a new pillow today so I'm indeed comfy. But I'm low on bud so I appreciate the puffs. Try some of my dispensary grade OG Kush :passitleft:

Thanks for the welcome!

That aeroponics system sounds insane! Can't wait to see that up and running. Do you plan to grow the plant for its whole life in the aeroponics system?

Cheers bud. Got a new pillow today so I'm indeed comfy. But I'm low on bud so I appreciate the puffs. Try some of my dispensary grade OG Kush :passitleft:

Definitely planning on the auto being in there from start to finish.

Thanks for the Kush! :roorrip:

P10102373.JPG

P10102383.JPG

P10102403.JPG

P10102414.JPG

Hello All!

The Ww clone has started growing. I had been reading about how a clone's first leaves are round and not serrated like a plant started from a seed but will eventually start producing the typical serrated leaf. It looks a little funky but I'll take it!

Enjoy the pics. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom