Tales Of A Coco Pimp

What brand of coco fits you best?

• Canna

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Atami

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Botnicare

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Any brand will do, just rinse the hell out of it!

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Right on ! I totally agree, it took me almost 6 yes to catch my groove. I'm a more simple guy, I like to keep it K.I.S.S. and very much self sufficient. I love Love my 600hps I'm a former Vert bare bulb dude. I love everything about mixed spectrum growing. I've seen some crazy results first hand using mixed spectrums. And after time, I'll have three different spectrums myself. This led, the Phillips cob technology, and the plasma or cmh technology. Still researching alot so in due time my friend. I'm planing this next setup as a flood table, coco table, perpetual. So I'm just gathering materials for this table build. I'll update more after I grab these lights from the delivery man. Anybody know how long DHL normally takes to deliver?
Respect

Cocopimp,
Cant answer your ? re: DHL delivery times. :(
but when you DO get the cocoa flood table going, do know I will be watching. :nomo:
Those coco soil bags I talked about earlier would be great in a flood and drain! :idea:

I did spend $80 on my DWC root spa and I do love the results but I'm pretty sure doing DWC in the spring/summer would be a nightmare if i chose to do summer grow.
Thats why I did this trial run w/coco. And I am impressed so far. :geek:

Yes I can dig Dat! Deeply! One of the reasons I settled on platinum led, their spectrums are just crazy, 11bands can't beat that. But yes I've played with uv-b, and yes it does show a difference in the trichs. It's a strip uv-b light I'll put you onto. It's new in development, I haven't seen anybody online use them. In sure four strip 4ft long would kill for added uv-b . Like where your headed we gotta swap knowledge on the daily or whenever you got time brother.
Respect

Sure thing my dude! :Namaste:
Mutual respect here. I've sent you a friend request.
Keep posting and soon you will be at the 50 post mark. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think then you will be allowed to send PM's.
Keep this thread going! :thumb:

Sure thing my dude! :Namaste:
Mutual respect here. I've sent you a friend request.
Keep posting and soon you will be at the 50 post mark. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think then you will be allowed to send PM's.
Keep this thread going! :thumb:

Yeah I can't send pms yet. I sent you a request as well. I will fosho keep this thread rumbling, just have to get used to the pic uploading on here I'll get it down. And I was on monster gardens. They shipping kills my budget but love their selections. End of the day I will be going with either cocogro, or something from botnicare. I'll cut that with perlite and some other goodies and give it a twirl. I'm pretty much at the mercy of my zip code of what I can afford to get shipped. But we will push forward righteously!
Respect

Yeah I can't send pms yet. I sent you a request as well. I will fosho keep this thread rumbling, just have to get used to the pic uploading on here I'll get it down. And I was on monster gardens. They shipping kills my budget but love their selections. End of the day I will be going with either cocogro, or something from botnicare. I'll cut that with perlite and some other goodies and give it a twirl. I'm pretty much at the mercy of my zip code of what I can afford to get shipped. But we will push forward righteously!
Respect

Yes, and my budget as well. :smokin:

However, where I am I can't get this quality soilless mix without gathering all the ingredients myself. Too time consuming for my schedule.
I bought 1 bag and was able to fill 4 3 gal fabric pots (well....almost. I had to use the grow stones for the 1st 2 to 3 in. at the bottom and top dressing).
The results were very good.
I may have to bite the bullet and buy 2 or 3 bags at a time so I wont be killed with the shipping. Man, this hobby ain't cheep!

Yes, and my budget as well. :smokin:

However, where I am I can't get this quality soilless mix without gathering all the ingredients myself. Too time consuming for my schedule.
I bought 1 bag and was able to fill 4 3 gal fabric pots (well....almost. I had to use the grow stones for the 1st 2 to 3 in. at the bottom and top dressing).
The results were very good.
I may have to bite the bullet and buy 2 or 3 bags at a time so I wont be killed with the shipping. Man, this hobby ain't cheep!

Yeah pretty much, I grab the big brick bag of coco when I can't get my usual. Some companies are steppingup their game on coco. It's a few brands I wouldn't mind trying out to see what I can get.

20150210_113435.jpg
20150210_113933.jpg

It's showtime!!!

hey this is my first time growing and im completely new to the grow world. I want to start with coco but not sure which one to start with. Any suggestions? and Calmag whats up with that, what is it for. I have a lot of questions, but im a take it slow thoe, just want to know how to go by doing the Coco?

Yo Cocopimp,
You been on the 'quiet' since those P600's showed up.
Do tell...do tell. The streets (me) wanna kno.:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey this is my first time growing and im completely new to the grow world. I want to start with coco but not sure which one to start with. Any suggestions? and Calmag whats up with that, what is it for. I have a lot of questions, but im a take it slow thoe, just want to know how to go by doing the Coco?

I'll get to ya in a second man. Been Hella busy. Thanks for stopping bye pick up a chair, it's about to get dank in here.
Respect

Yo Cocopimp,
You been on the 'quiet' since those P600's showed up.
Do tell...do tell. The streets (me) wanna kno.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Stage! ! I've been building my friend, going with a top drip/flood table deal. Just building haven't even fired up the fixtures yet, just building a righteous setup. I'll post pics of the fixtures fired up here shortly.
Respect

Hey Coco. I'd love to see your building process/progress. Don't be shy about posting a few pics- doesn't have to be pretty!

Yep Weaselcracker!
What he just said! :thumb:

Hi CocoPimp! How are you doing?
I don't need to ask about the plants as I can see they look amazing!
Bro, I read you have a 5x5 running 600 HID in there and will replace with 2 Platinum P600, 368 watts each. Is that how it should be done, always adding more watts that we actually had before? I am wondering because I want to replace my 2 600HID, but I don't have much ceiling to work with, only 5ft tall and I don't know how close the LED panel can get to the canopy.
Why did you decide to go with PlatinumLed? Have they been in the business for awhile?
Thank you

The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

Cocopimp my dood!
Been a minute since I seen ya around. Hope all is well w ya.
One

Hey fellas, unfortunately I've ran into a few issues with my Space. IL be relocating so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping thru, I'm trying to do this right, and since I have more time. I'm gonna see if I can squeeze one more p600 into the mix to make it 3 p600s.
Respect

Hey fellas, unfortunately I've ran into a few issues with my Space. IL be relocating so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping thru, I'm trying to do this right, and since I have more time. I'm gonna see if I can squeeze one more p600 into the mix to make it 3 p600s.
Respect

Yo Pimpin,
Im glad you dropped a few crumbs for ya man over here.
I see you still working on the lab. I am sure you gonna bust out with a hell of a kit!:thumb:

Yo Pimpin,
Check your PM

Yo Pimpin,
Check your PM

Yo Stage! I tried sending you a pm, but I need like 20 more posts. I'll get on that in the next two days. I was able to read, but not reply.
Respect

Back
Top Bottom