Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Jiffy peat pellets work well enough for me although i would be very hesitant to try them in your humidity tead :tokin: ive read a few place rapid rooters need to be used up decently quick or they are no good (i have no clue if its true its just what ive read) so I just stick with the peat pellets to save myself confusion and hassle lol. On a side note i never water the peat pellet directly when they are in a hempy just in case bad things happen :tokin:

Let's float and sink a clone... shall we?

Start
IMAG38182.jpg

Here's the little hempy hole I put in the cloner
IMAG38192.jpg

I put my finger over that hole and fill the tray with water
IMAG38212.jpg

I gently pull the clone out
That's the cap to a milk jug behind it
IMAG38252.jpg

Sink her into her new home... a 2L bottle painted black with 8g of Osmocote+ in the mix
IMAG38272.jpg

Put an opaque solo cup over it to help with it's transition... probably keep it there for a few days
IMAG38281.jpg

Easy. Perfect for the lazy gardener.

"You must spread some....." You get the idea.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Blogged. :kisstwo:

You made me thankful that I got caught up in a visit with my daughter and hadn't left yet. Almost went out without checking, and what a shame to have deprived myself at a look at that on my way out.

A brilliant demonstration of an effective tutorial. :bravo: Lucky little clone. :love:

image37916.jpg

Here is my state of the art perlite cloning tray as another example. It's not a thing of beauty as you can see.

For this run I jammed a dozen cuttings in there, three weeks ago. They were all expendable- thought I wanted some little plants for side by experiments and another project or two, but it wasn't critical that they live, so I just left them alone. They've been well rooted for a week at least, as I could tell by giving them a little tug. The four that I have used - I dug out with a spoon. No dome at any point. After the initial watering I watered these cuttings twice more in the three weeks- when I happened to check and the tray felt light. That's all. No special touch. No touch at all.

image37916.jpg

Here is my state of the art perlite cloning tray as another example. It's not a thing of beauty as you can see.

For this run I jammed a dozen cuttings in there, three weeks ago. They were all expendable- thought I wanted some little plants for side by experiments and another project or two, but it wasn't critical that they live, so I just left them alone. They've been well rooted for a week at least, as I could tell by giving them a little tug. The four that I have used - I dug out with a spoon. No dome at any point. After the initial watering I watered these cuttings twice more in the three weeks- when I happened to check and the tray felt light. That's all. No special touch. No touch at all.

Love it. Noticed it the other day. Another example of KISS winning the day.
I flush my tray with fresh water every 4 days at least... sometimes sooner if it's hot.

I figured it was you :) I am used to stoner moment's words coming out 'messed up" but you were clear to me :)
And it wasn't the smallest bird yo found.. they are pretty big, so :hug: well done :hug: :bravo:
I have my big hairy spider "fear" I have partly over come it...to how it was done, it is not for open forum :)

Is it all birds or just big ones that spook ya? Neat bird and awesome you felt daring enough to let it perch on ya lol

Ya know... the dude had a friendly look about him... I asked if I could peek closely cause it seemed nice and calm... the dude just kinda put him on my shoulder.... it just kinda happened. I was able to control my fear and enjoy the moment.
Yeah... all birds... smaller ones induce more fear than larger ones. Bats.... don't get me started.

Alright ya i totally get ya i have slight issues with all birds too i use to walk down a specific road and would constantly get swooped at by little sparrows needless to say i don't walk that way anymore lol o and when i was a kid my family and i would feed the geese down at a park well one day we got swarmed by like 50 geese it was horrible all the honking and flapping i remember my dad picked me up and we all ran to the car lol. I know i couldn't have done what you did!

Sometime I get all stoned and writing words becomes strange. I should point out that the character with the facial blemish is actually Tead... yup... that squawker was perched on me. Scary as crap.
It wasn't clear from my previous words.... well.... not clear to me anyway.

It wasn't clear it was you - but it was clear there were be no reason for you to post it if it wasn't you - so that MADE it clear :)

Crazy weather lately. Been in shorts all day. Mid '80s. Garden's been mighty warm, but tolerable. Running the AC in the house, but not the grow shed.
Photos linked to originals.

Veg tent...
Both UltraDogs have a clone going and they're just screamin to get into bloom.... but there's no room in there yet.

The bloom room

I'm glad to see they are showing off :laughtwo: I can tell it's the same pheno or both are close. The wide leafed are usually heavier, they also grow bigger buds and finish rather quickly. Stretch is very minimal, and with topping even less of a problem :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom