Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

So.... Carrie Fisher. Love her... always have... but for her mouth instead of her golden bikini. Plus, Debbie has the most interesting story with the whole Eddie Fisher/Liz Taylor bit.
Of course, New Orleanians chase any reason to party like a hound on a hog and we held a parade in honor of her. It was a less formal walking parade (no big floats) that rolled thru side streets in a area called "The Bywater".
Fun stuff. Cold, so not so many gold lemme bikinis... but it was still fun none the less.

Leijorrettes looked like they had fun.
That Jaba the Hutt on a wagon is cute!
Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on your pineapple chunk. :thumb:

Feeding day.

The veg tent has opened a touch. Moved the large KaliAK over to bloom.

IMAG037624.jpg

This is a view of 3 different Critical+ 2.0 plants. All were clones from the same plant that have followed the same lighting schedules as each other. The difference between them is the diets and pot size.
Left to right... Osmocote+ fed, DynaGro fed, 2L DynaGro fed.
Not ready to make any conclusions yet, but the day draws near.
IMAG036422.jpg

A peek at the UltraDog with a closeup on a pretty fat base stem.
IMAG037122.jpg
IMAG036920.jpg

Pineapple Chunk. Clipper her to the ground right after these photos.
IMAG034526.jpg
IMAG035129.jpg

The clones
IMAG035826.jpg

The weather continues to fluctuate. Today we started chilly but I'm nearing shorts and sandals as the day warms. More warm weather in the coming days, but one little "heaty whore" seems rather comfy this morning in front of the heater.....

IMAG036023.jpg

Wow!
A sneaker... the JOTM comes directly from mod choices, so we mere mortals are unaware of the contestants or results until after the decision has been made. Kinda fun that way. Complete surprise and I can always enjoy completely unexpected luv this way.

Of course, Tead has no idea how such a messy and wacky journal floats to the top, but I'm happy to let that mystery continue downstream.

Congrats on your pineapple chunk

Thanks... I'll talk about her for a moment.

So, I purchased these seeds based upon other folk's grows. Impressive buds.... huge and sticky.
I had nice buds, but nothing hugely impressive like I witnessed elsewhere.
I'm thinking that this is not a heat loving plant.
I'm running clones of her but may not have any significant cool weather that would allow me to test this theory really. I'd need like a 3 or 4 month hit of 50f weather for this to happen and this doesn't appear to be that winter. Our overnight low was just under 70f, so... no, not this winter.

I will minimally attempt to maintain the strain, but space is always the issue.

Of course, those smaller buds are kicking my ass at the moment... so it's all good.

Wow!
A sneaker... the JOTM comes directly from mod choices, so we mere mortals are unaware of the contestants or results until after the decision has been made. Kinda fun that way. Complete surprise and I can always enjoy completely unexpected luv this way.

Of course, Tead has no idea how such a messy and wacky journal floats to the top, but I'm happy to let that mystery continue downstream.

You brilliant man. They secretly love you talking about food and the joys of the swamplands. :laughtwo:

Congratulations Tead. So well deserved. :hug::love:

Mr. Teddy, it's so sweet that you get the job of delivering this happy news. :hug: :love:

I got a PM from him with the news this morning. I had to respond to it with "gee.... usually you're telling me I put my photos in the wrong place... how unusual!" kinda words. As I was opening the PM I was surely trying to imagine the source of my misdeeds.

The surprise adds to the fun.

They secretly love you talking about food

Yup... everyone loves food... an easy hook to lure in those with style.

I got a PM from him with the news this morning. I had to respond to it with "gee.... usually you're telling me I put my photos in the wrong place... how unusual!" kinda words. As I was opening the PM I was surely trying to imagine the source of my misdeeds.

LMAO, I get those same messages. I try harder, and still get hand slapped for the wrong category. I look at it as job security for the mods. :biglaugh:

Congrats Tead !

The surprise adds to the fun.

Yup... everyone loves food... an easy hook to lure in those with style.

:rofl: I did the same thing. As I was opening it I was thinking about how careful I'd been lately, trying to keep them from having to "talk" to me again in that gentle way they go about it. Lol!

I was completely taken aback to find I'd won. :laughtwo:

:rofl: I did the same thing. As I was opening it I was thinking about how careful I'd been lately, trying to keep them from having to "talk" to me again in that gentle way they go about it. Lol!

I was completely taken aback to find I'd won. :laughtwo:

It's fun that 3 of the journals I follow were selected for Journal of the Month.

It makes me feel like I have good taste :rofl: :rofl:

Good news about your win. Happy New Year by the way :passitleft:

About the pheno... now it's different size, but I'm sure you're gonna see the resemblance. This one cola always outgrows all the other ones no matter how much you top it. It's just genetics of this strain :thumb:

09227.jpg

Tead man, congrats on the journal of the month! You deserve it. Glad to see that some room is opening up for you, I know the work you put in to battle the environment you grow in. Glad you are back man, we don't know what to do without you.

Back
Top Bottom