Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Ya I always wish to have more to do but then when I do have more to do it is too much lol no happy medium lol.

Well said! You put your finger directly on it. That's exactly the vibe I was trying to put out.

Almost seems like the ground where you live is like a hempy.
I grew a horizontal monster one year that covered 1/2 of my 14 foot raised garden bed. Turned out male dammit. For logistical reasons, the outdoor grow option is gone unfortunately. This, and observations of other local flora, make me think these things. I'm just itchin for a chance. Someday. Not today... but I'm a very patient man.
It was funny around here for about 6 months after katrina, the city was functionally empty. I'm a bike rider and was using my bike at the time to get to work. I'd often travel about 3 miles to work without seeing a moving car. There was herb growing everywhere. Folks grew in the moss that formed in the crooks of oak tree branches. The city park near me was basically abandoned for a year... plants everywhere. Occasionally you'd see huge plants growing taller than someone's fence. Funny times for so many different reasons.

So... yea... I think we have awesome ground for growing... a bit of a natural hempy pot. I wonder if anyone ever grows right beside a river or pond... seems like it might be similar.

On the other hand.. it could be that I'm such a hempy fan that I see hempy pots everywhere.

Whatever. Time will tell and I'm willing to wait for her to speak to me.

I would imagine that if someone grew beside a lake or pond like right on the bank it would be a ebb and flow type grow lol only thing i would worry about is too much nitrogen come flowering since the fish in the lake poo in there lol

Ya im sure as long as there aren't a crap ton of fish in a small lake the nitrogen might not be too much of a issue but id be curious to try it out someday if laws change.

Yes... been literally waiting for that some day to occur since 1975ish. Fuck!
I had an opportunity to discuss the issue of legalization with a woman at an informal function the other day. This woman was an "Old Money" member of our very stratified local society. Probably in her 60's. Her hubby is a significant name in the area. Livin in a big mansion on the swanky side of town. Anyway... I see her generation as the current leadership in place... in an 'applying large paintbrush to world' sort of way. Only a bit older than I really. Her words to me were so based in 1950s ideas. It really was incredible. It was like she was spewing the script of Refer Madness to me. I smiled at her a bit with my "gee aren't you a cute child" smile and politely tried to introduce some new ideas into her brain since it seemed to be showing the slightest little crack of openness.

My words, of course, were pointless. Perhaps that one little crack was filled in by sanity rather than the normal pablum.

At any rate, I really don't see any possibility of change any time soon... and I could guarantee you that things on the subject will not change before the feds change their stance of insanity.

Sorry for the rant... at least I did it in my own thread!

Propaganda is a powerful tool. The propaganda has shifted though. Cannabis is trending, and will continue to do so. I think legalisation is inevitable. It is gaining momentum, and soon it will reach a critical point.

I simply can't talk about cannabis with barely anyone i know since they either A. are of the mind that it is some horrible drug that fries your brain and leads to other drugs typical propaganda to keep this short or B. They are just smoking cannabis to high and have no interest in the medical or scientific end of it nor do have interest in growing it because its "too hard" and they care about the end product. When i have to buy cannabis (off the street sadly) i check it over with my pocket microscope and its premature most the time yet it's supposed to be "bomb ass fire" ha as if! Can't wait to be able to fully supply my own ugh. Sorry to rant but your rant got me going lol

So.... note humidity numbers....
20151119_091747.jpg

I'm thinkin 84 is no place for herb to be drying. Gotta come up with a better idea... preferably with things on hand.

And for the Bonus round...
20151119_092021.jpg

I just love watchin that meter spin in reverse. I fail to understand how every house down here doesn't have panels on top.

LOL! I hear what you're saying, but I still maintain we are going to see big changes over the next 2 years.

I like a good bit of optimism. I've grow very pessimistic on the subject over the years of course.
So... not wanting to rain on your parade.... but what do you base your optimism upon?
If it's just blind optimism, I'm great with that... I'm just trying to find any ray of sunlight in what I perceive to be a very dark forest and I'm hoping you can point some out.

Just look at what is happening around the world. It seems almost every month, another country is decriminalizing or legalizing or talking about doing either. Even here in SA, there are talks, and a big court case coming up in December.

I think there is no better time to be doing what we are doing. If you're smart you can catch that wave in, and turn your passion into a viable career.

Perhaps your words are true. Maybe the international trend with have impact on our Federal level rules. I honestly had not considered that influence on the situation. Let's hope!

If you're smart you can catch that wave in, and turn your passion into a viable career.
I believe at this point in my life I'd prefer the phrase "legal hobby" or "local growing nerd", but one never knows where life might lead. I have a very good buddy that would love to form a local grow biz... perhaps some day legalization will roll around and he'll need some help starting....

Alas, I dream.

It's good to dream bud. There is power in positive thinking. Nothing esoteric, but it's something I've noticed in my own life.

Be a bulldog when it comes to what you really want in life.

I guess you're doing that already. There is risk in what you (and I) are doing, but we do it anyway because at your core you believe it will work itself out. If you didn't, it would be too great a risk wouldn't it?

I sound like Oprah. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom