Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Things are looking great in there Tead. I didn't realize how big those buds were until I saw you trying to wrap your hand around one!

rock hard too... awesome.
I like to include some sort of size reference in photos. It can be very hard to tell sometimes.

That's what she said...

I was told that they would constrict the roots- didn't believe it though till I experienced it and saw it many times- large pot plants with silly looking little root balls struggling to get out of that mesh. I used to plant trees for a living and sometimes the seedlings would be in those pellets. We would go back five years later and pull out trees that had the same problem. I still think eventually they'd have to grow out of the issue- (?) but definitely a bad start in life.

Like Jojo said... we preach a bit grow a hempy pot about the use of hempy pots. We've really found that why aren't you growing hempies? it works really well in our worlds. It may not oh, it will work out great! be a perfect fit in your world yes it will, but it's really been a huge enabler in my world. You should kick a tire What!?! You're not growing hempy yet?!?! or two and see if it fits in your world.

What subliminal messages? I would never stoop to that tactic! Perhaps a mod has been editing my words.....

Step 1.....

20151117_073556.jpg

Smells mighty nice in my house today!

After some gorilla fan leaf pulling...
20151117_120401.jpg

New plant moved to flower. Plant on right is new. Plant on left about 3 or 4 weeks in. Note the height of the new plant is the same as the flowering one. Should be interesting.
20151117_121341.jpg

Added bonus, the veg/clone room sure opened up... Don't usually see so much open floor space.
20151117_121431.jpg

Been singing while I trim.... "sticky fingers, you got those sticky fingers" to Chef's Sticky Britches tune.
She was flowered way small... first of the season rushed of course. We'll see what I end up with. Maybe 2... maybe 3 oz.
You've all seen the photos.... anyone care to place a wager? I'm calling first since it's my baby.... dibs on 70g.

I usually quick dry in the oven at 170F still dont taste super great but not horrible either

hmmmm... I now see on that last post I included Weas's words....too late to edit it.... sorry to confuse.

Damn heat's back on today.... Gotta crank the AC back up.

We were talking about subliminal messages. It made sense to me, anyway...

Welcome Blaze... it's a small grow in a small area, so I don't have much room for too much experimentation, but I do what I can.

Front blew thru last night. 80 on one side, 50 on the other. Crazy!
AC is off... power bill thanks me. Still in place, in case of a heatwave, but I'll be pulling it out of my shed door soon enough.
I think my last watering was Sunday, tho it's cool today, it's been quite toasty. Seems like a good time for the task.
Off to feed... probably drag some photos back.

As I wait for my ph pen to settle....
I'm clickin pages the other day, and I see a thread about PAID mod positions available.
When did THAT happen?!?!
I'm not sure how I feel about monetization of this place that way.
I did it for love when I did it. I feel that's the way it should be... giving back and all.
I'm sure there are many valid arguments to support the change... but I'm not sure it bodes well for the attitudes that exist regarding my joy. Honestly, when money is applied, it somehow feels less... less what I'm not sure, but less.
2 cents.

Alrighty... photos as promised. I didn't have much patience for photography today, so sorry for the crappiness.

The ladies....
20151118_163847.jpg

The girls... OsmoPot still had humidity dome.
20151118_163854.jpg

Saw an old SNL episode yesterday... the one where Buck Henry gets whacked by John B's samari sword in the head and the rest of the cast wears bandaids on their heads to show solidarity. The musical guest was "The Band" singing "The night they drove old Dixie down". Been humming, whistling, singing it ever since. Catchy tune even after all these moons.

Yup... boring isn't it?
Not that I want anything to explode.. but one doesn't usually sit and stare at waves on the beach forever. I've been staring at my personal sea for a good long while now. I get a little excited at the start of my growing season (I have to wait for summer heat to abate), but watching the waves in my personal Sea of Green seems... well... boring.

Some day, and I'd bet a nickel that it's not gonna be in my lifetime, legalization will head down south. When that occurs, life may become more interesting. Dreams I have... dreams just not realizable today.

Wanna know a secret.... shhhhhhh.... don't tell ANYONE...
I live in a land below sea level with tons of sun. If you dig a hole in our neck of the wood, you'll find water really quick... brackish gooey swamp water apparently full of something good. If you grow plants that get big enough, their root systems seem to really enjoy it. I have a sneaking suspicion that the goo is good. Someday, I (or the next soldier in the legalization war) will show y'all what I had in mind.

Some day... Till then, boring. Don't get me wrong, boring is steady and good, just wish I could do more.

Ya I always wish to have more to do but then when I do have more to do it is too much lol no happy medium lol. Almost seems like the ground where you live is like a hempy.

Back
Top Bottom