TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Just a little update and some pictures.

Not too much to report. Still feeding with the same mix of nutrients I've been using after second transplant. Plants are definitely starting to dry the pots out a bit quicker now, they've also started growing a lot quicker up top, must be starting to use that extra room.

Got in the tent and done some more bending and LST once lights had come on today, they're starting to really fill out now with lots of extra shoots. I also pulled off a few fan leaves, not too many tho. One on the right not looking quite as good as the others yet, she's not being as easy to work with but I'll get her looking better as time goes on.

Apart from that all is going pretty smoothly.

420-magazine-mobile355694810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1490412808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile299975329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1020551841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1848857231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723105566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1639762683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile978520029.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1740780926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1518103802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1349683886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile389781347.jpg

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Definitely subbed gonna pull up a chair and watch the magic happen, nice training I love turning them into bushes instead of xmas tree shape

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Definitely subbed gonna pull up a chair and watch the magic happen, nice training I love turning them into bushes instead of xmas tree shape

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey bignugz420, welcome to the party :). Thanks pal, didn't think I was doing too bad myself, going to try fill every bit of space in the tent, will get my scrog net organized and up in a couple of weeks, lots more bending and LST to come ;)! You know, Christmas tree shape is no good to use lol.

Hey bignugz420, welcome to the party :). Thanks pal, didn't think I was doing too bad myself, going to try fill every bit of space in the tent, will get my scrog net organized and up in a couple of weeks, lots more bending and LST to come ;)! You know, Christmas tree shape is no good to use lol.

Hey TerpKing, how many tops will each plant have?

Looking really great .

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Hey TerpKing, how many tops will each plant have?

Looking really great .

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.
Hey Bro, thanks very much pal.

I have no idea just just yet. As this is my first time with no topping and just using LST and bending to fill the net I'm not quite too sure. I'm going to go for as many as I can to make sure I have a scrog full of buds tho. Some of them already have so many shoots come up already. I plan to bend them down those when they get a little taller and let all the side branches grow up off them. Once I get the net up I'll have a better idea of how many tops I need to fill the net out. I reckon another 2 or 3 weeks veg maybe before its time to start flowering. I can't wait to try this grail lol.

I'm going to try and lead the main shoot of the plant round the outside of the pots to keep it low and get lots of side branches shoot up, once I have enough tops to fill the net I'll let the main shoot come up and stay level with the rest of the side shoots. Hopefully this will help me end up with a very even canopy.

I'm going to try and lead the main shoot of the plant round the outside of the pots to keep it low and get lots of side branches shoot up, once I have enough tops to fill the net I'll let the main shoot come up and stay level with the rest of the side shoots. Hopefully this will help me end up with a very even canopy.
I bloomed 9 plants, in a 4x4x6.5 and I still got the same yield, as I normally get with 4 plants. They wont have room to stretch them side branches. I think you need to also realize that you're gonna get lots more growth in coco. So I'm thinking you'd make it easier on yourself, to go with best 4 or 5 ? They're all looking healthy !!

I bloomed 9 plants, in a 4x4x6.5 and I still got the same yield, as I normally get with 4 plants. They wont have room to stretch them side branches. I think you need to also realize that you're gonna get lots more growth in coco. So I'm thinking you'd make it easier on yourself, to go with best 4 or 5 ? They're all looking healthy !!
Hey pal, thanks for the concern, I had 12 plants In here before on my first grow in a hydro system though. It was a little squashed but it worked out fantastic, I used the net to control them and a good defoliation at week 3 and it really opened it up in there. I got a yield I could never have imagined for my first grow. I've noticed veg was faster in hydro, seems slower in coco while roots are spreading out, I'm sure it will pick up once they root though. I think I should be sweet with 8 as it's less than before and I still have some room in there to spread them out a bit more. I plan on sticking 2 layers of scrog net up the whole length of the tent so I will be controlling where I want them to grow. My aim is to fill the whole thing with nugs. I'm also going to be running 3 lights so I want to hit as close to a gram a watt as possible if I can keep the environment perfect. I know this strain isnt as big yielding as the incredible bulk but Id like to aim to get 1/1.2 kg. The grail says it can yield up to 650 grams per m2. I'm also now thinking about setting up a drip system for once I get to flower to give them 3 smaller feeds a night instead of hand watered once a day. If I was growing the bulk again I'd do 8 instead of 12 but still feel confident I could pull the same I did before but with less, I'd just grow the plants bigger to fill the same space as before etc. From the research I've been doing light seems to be the first limiting factor in how much weight you can pull from a plant, followed by co2. Then you have environment, nutrients and genetics which all play apart too.

You are spot on with what your saying terp an scrog may take a little longer but the yield makes up for it
It dosent really matter how many plants you have per light it's about filling the space
With lots of plants you just need to switch to flower earlier so it don't get over grown an with less plants you will need to veg them longer to fill the space
Setting up a dripper sounds good to me
Environment plays the biggest part I believe
Your learning well terp keep it up
I've been toying with some vert lighting in one room lately it's been seriously neglected by who's watering the plants but it looks so bright without the shades Ile grab a pic when get chance if ya wanna see

You are spot on with what your saying terp an scrog may take a little longer but the yield makes up for it
It dosent really matter how many plants you have per light it's about filling the space
With lots of plants you just need to switch to flower earlier so it don't get over grown an with less plants you will need to veg them longer to fill the space
Setting up a dripper sounds good to me
Environment plays the biggest part I believe
Your learning well terp keep it up
I've been toying with some vert lighting in one room lately it's been seriously neglected by who's watering the plants but it looks so bright without the shades Ile grab a pic when get chance if ya wanna see

Thanks pal, I've been doing my research, I can't get enough actually lol. Oh nice, I've watched a few things on supplemental lighting. Definitely grab a picture when you get a chance. Yeah I can imagine with our the shade it must be well bloody bright. Haha, what these people like, I think it's always gonna be so hard to find someone who will do it as good as you will, good workers are hard to find lol.

Glad to hear it. Hopefully two and a half 3 weeks it will get a bit more exciting when the girls get flipped over to flower. I can't wait to smoke this one lol.

I will most certainly come over and check out your journal pal.

I should have a nice update in a couple of days :)!

Back
Top Bottom