TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Hey hey everyone, happy Friday!

Got a small update and some photos for you all to look at.

Things are going really well, girls are looking pretty good even if I do say so myself. I done some more LST today. It's amazing how strong they're. I was using Gorilla tape to hold the garden wire in place, some of them were pulling the wire straight through the tape so I've swapped over to some safety pins now, should be a lot more secure.

Have a great weekend, here's some pictures to enjoy!

420-magazine-mobile1625015651.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1051625251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841176390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1631090363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232554940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1028044666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435585821.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2054272750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile575034825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile616313270.jpg
420-magazine-mobile324101737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile36407715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1558030495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1391272048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1561026999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412872574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1238151053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1471790898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814189633.jpg

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Happy Friday indeed!

Looking great TerpKing!

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.
Thanks pal .

Here's few very plants the pics ain't the best but ya need sun glasses to go in the room
It's a bit of a half arsed attempt They was nearly dead once where the ppl ain't been watering em but telling me they are but I have a plant to do stacked bulbs at a different location so fort is give it a try an see how it goes big of a trial run
It seems the bare bulbs don't seem to heat the room up half as much as before when I had shades

IMG_071751.JPG
IMG_071838.JPG
IMG_071939.JPG
IMG_072041.JPG

How many lights are you using for them plants mate

Hey buddy atmo I'm using a 315w D-Papilon and a 600w MH on ultra boost for a little bit of extra light in there atmo. Will be taking the MH out and adding in two 600w Hortilux either side of the D-Papilon for flower.

Here's few very plants the pics ain't the best but ya need sun glasses to go in the room
It's a bit of a half arsed attempt They was nearly dead once where the ppl ain't been watering em but telling me they are but I have a plant to do stacked bulbs at a different location so fort is give it a try an see how it goes big of a trial run
It seems the bare bulbs don't seem to heat the room up half as much as before when I had shades

IMG_071751.JPG
IMG_071838.JPG
IMG_071939.JPG
IMG_072041.JPG

Jeeezee you can see how bright it looks from the pictures, looks crazy bright. I'd never thought about running all vertical lights before, I've seen some people run them vertical as supplemental lighting before. Must be quite fun experimenting with different things to try and get different and better results. Must be bloody hard tho when your help can't even manage to water them lol. I think good help is seeming like it's hard to find, I don't think people are going to put in the same effort as we will. That's interesting that the room doesn't seem so hot when running with out shades. Is that a loft area pal?

I need you locked in the grow terp I'd be able to retire instead of getting bye lol
Ye it's a loft space but to be fair it's massive there's two rooms in the loft that are both around 10mt x 3mtr but can only really get two light in width ways cuz angle of the roof. It's very hard to cool the room cuz I have to get hest out a roof window but obviously I can't open it much to look suspect. There's 8 bulbs hanging at the min an it prob as cool as I could get it before with 4 shades. Dunno how long will have the spot cuz the owner just wants few quid to fix house up the tenants they had in before absolutely ruined the place
I like playing around with different things keeps me learning and I've got a plan in the future to go very at a place to really up my yield

terp you not far from flipping now. i wouldnt go more than a week or plants may get too big for the tent. looking healthy though.

scooby the room will run cooler without shades ss theres no rsdiator effect from shades. but you will need more bulbs when not using shades as there is alot of wasted light. if you doing vert bulbs with no shades it would be a good idea to line walls and floors with orca roll. it will make a difference.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I agree with ya 100% there cult with lining walls an floors but I've spent to much money onnthe place allready especially when the help is useless
The largest GPW I've seen have been from vert growers so I no the potentials there I'm using this as test run to get a idea
Have you ever read Heath robinsons grows all of them are impressive there a vert system he built that pulled over 40oz from a 600watt light
Granted it was lots of plants but very impressive

yeah ive seen. but the vert grows are a pain in the arse. i had mk2 eco systems a few years ago and i didnt like them at all. but its what ever suits really. if you have spent money it wont kill you to line the walls, it will pay you back first time plus more.

Looking good TK!!!
What do you think of your RAM fan? I have the 6" clip on one in my tent and it's utter sh*te, can literally only feel the faintest of breeze.

terp you not far from flipping now. i wouldnt go more than a week or plants may get too big for the tent. looking healthy though.

scooby the room will run cooler without shades ss theres no rsdiator effect from shades. but you will need more bulbs when not using shades as there is alot of wasted light. if you doing vert bulbs with no shades it would be a good idea to line walls and floors with orca roll. it will make a difference.

Hey cult, thanks pal, I thought they was looking great too, really liking the coco. Yeah Gonna get them flipped on Monday, looking forward to this one.

Looking good TK!!!
What do you think of your RAM fan? I have the 6" clip on one in my tent and it's utter sh*te, can literally only feel the faintest of breeze.
Hey FunkySkunk, thanks for your kind words.

The big ram fans are actually pretty good. The wall mount one in the corner is Ram too, just didn't stick the plate on and the big pedestal one has a very heavy base so it won't fall over easily. Both give out a fair good breeze, I have both on setting one atmo and lots of air in there.

I also have one of those small clip fans, my one is a growth technology one, it really doesn't put out that much air either, think it's the size.

Just a small update.

I took a few bigger fan leafs off again the other day and also a little more LST to allow more light into the middle of the plants. I'll take some more off maybe Thursday or Friday when I put the net up in preparation for flipping them on Monday. It's going to get exciting soon. ;)

I've also got some pictures for you.

420-magazine-mobile662172404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2092162360.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2065663628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1165271759.jpg

Some new toys I need to figure out.
420-magazine-mobile1074692990.jpg

The highest part of all plants is roughly 9 inches high from the top of the pot where the coco starts.

OK mate I'll go ahead and get them flipped over the next few days then, I'll start getting the net up tonight and getting things ready. Are they going to get much bigger quicker because of the size of these pots?

Back
Top Bottom