TerpsNThyme's First Grow: Soil OG Kush Autoflower Grow Journal - 2023

What he said ^^^
Should I move my light closer?
You could safely move the light a bit closer if you want...do you have a lux meter?
If so, a plant that size can handle 15-18k lux-
You can get a lux meter for 15-20 bucks on A-zon if you don't already have one..

Patience grasshopper! :)

There's no need to rush moving her. She's doing fine in the solo.

Many say you should move them when you are watering them to run-off and they start consistently drying out from day to day, or something close to that.

She looks healthy! :Rasta:
Thanks brother lol.
What he said ^^^

You could safely move the light a bit closer if you want...do you have a lux meter?
You can get a lux meter for 15-20 bucks on A-zon if you don't already have one..
i
What he said ^^^

i have the Photone app on my phone. It has the lux measurement I’ll test mine today

What he said ^^^

I did have a question. Do you run your exhaust constantly? Right now I have mine at full strength running 3 mins on/3 mins off

I know I’m probably being paranoid but it looks like my leaves are starting to yellow in between the veins. Also should I be able to see roots through the holes in the bottom of my cup? I am using Coast of Maine Seed starter mix

IMG_9130.jpeg

IMG_9129.jpeg

IMG_9128.jpeg

it looks like my leaves are starting to yellow in between the veins.
I see that- I've had a few plants do that same thing- it usually goes away on it's own..I don't know why they do that, but it doesn't seem to indicate a problem.
should I be able to see roots through the holes in the bottom of my cup?
Any day now they should start pokin' out the bottom...

I start seedlings in a clear solo cup, so you can see the roots.
Roots don't like light, so slip the clear cup inside a regular cup, then just pull it out to look at the roots..

I see that- I've had a few plants do that same thing- it usually goes away on it's own..I don't know why they do that, but it doesn't seem indicate a problem.

Any day now they should start pokin' out the bottom...

I start seedlings in a clear solo cup, so you can see the roots.
Roots don't like light, so slip the clear cup inside a regular cup, then just pull it out to look at the roots..
Yea I read that online today about the leaves. Also I when I watered today I saw a root poking out of one drainage hole.

She looks good!
Are you planning on topping her,
or just letting her grow natural?

That's probably a good idea- some autos take to topping real well, and some don't...
LST works on everything, and you don't get the "stall" that you'll get with topping...

She looks good!
Are you planning on topping her,
or just letting her grow
That's probably a good idea- some autos take to topping real well, and some don't...
LST works on everything, and you don't get the "stall" that you'll get with topping...
Yea I think I’ve read enough on it to do it right lol. Should I do it the day I transplant or give it a few days to recover. I know the veg period is pretty short for autos

Id give her one day just to make sure she's not real unhappy about the transplant, then start the LST.

Back
Top Bottom