The Best of the IRIE Garden

Thank you Staffy and Social... All I know is that it is an Afghan hybrid. I have some friends that breed some outrageous plants, and I am one of the lucky ones that get to grow them out. I am going to phase out most of the Dutch and seed bank genetics and start working on my own and some friends local genetics. I got a hold of some great cuts of Skywalker OG ( we will see if it is the one I hope it is), Lavender,Chem D, and a Flo...

OK, these are for you Mr. Gator... I redid the flower room today.. I added a 400 watt vertical CMH. I have been wanting to throw a vertical in there for years.. I plan on adding 1-2 more in the future. For that side of the room, I will have 1600 watts of HPS overhead and the vertical 400.
The 400
newlight2.jpg

Flower room
newsetup3.jpg

:tokin:

no prob brother. u have some great plant there and need to be recognized :)
love the vert light. what a beautiful room u have their!!do u use liquid nutes or TRF'S???

Irie Garden :thumb: Big pots, natural nutes, plenty air & light. Yeah

With ample overhead light, you need not waste vertical power as I do to get some on the top of growing tips.
Bury the light deep enough that all its power falls on bud & leaf. Your photo seems to show that you've done so.

I'm now even more eager to partner overhead lights with vertical.

Don't play peek-a-boo with that CMH; cornea/lens/retina burning UV demands respect.

Don't play peek-a-boo with that CMH; cornea/lens/retina burning UV demands respect.

Yeah, it should say that on the package in big letters.. When I first got it I had to look at it... I think it was about 10 minutes of seeing a light in my vision and my vision just wasn't right. It actually kinda freaked me out... Thanks for the words Gator.... :peace:

all looks good brother looks like you have been hard at work keep it up... ill try to get some pics up of what we got going on.

Looks like I may start a few up here in the next few weeks. I have to get a few things straightened out first. I am starting to train some clones for a little scrog.
Shaggie man, long time no see.... Don't be a stranger.....
Got a little bored so starting playing with some hash, always played with my food too!!! The detailed one was done by a friend, she just had to better my smiley face... :)
Mine
smile2.jpg

Hers
smiley.jpg

smilepipes.jpg

Smile, Be Irieeeeeeeeeee

Some purple scissor hash... Yumyum.. I can't wait to make the bubble hash, should be some interesting looking hash.. Going to be good..
scissorhash.jpg

:)

Thanks guys for the reps and love you have been showing me... They hve been in jars for a few weeks, soon enough I will get to taste these girls... These are two of the same crosses different phenos.. They are Afghan/deep chunk.
DSC03208.JPG

DSC032091.JPG

DSC03210.JPG

DSC032191.JPG

DSC032221.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom