The Best of the IRIE Garden

A big thanks to the all of you....
The last of this round of the afghani hybrids.. She threw a few nanners out at the end and may have pollinated a few of the other ladies.. I know she has some seeds..
DSC032281.JPG

DSC032261.JPG

Some sticky icky Chernobyl...
DSC032231.JPG

A nice little hash topping....
DSC032301.JPG

The flowering room.......
DSC032321.JPG

DSC032311.JPG

The next round almost ready to go into the flower room
DSC032351.JPG

Thanks guys... Pop, yes it is still one of the favs. I haven't been able to find the pheno that I am after.. I have two being sexed now, hopefully I will get the one I am looking for. I have enjoyed the others that I grew to, just want a specific one...
I was hanging out with a friend at his warehouse just having fun.. I love going there, I am like a kid in the candy store, but the adult version ( well mostly adult ).. :) Some of the projects being worked on.. Not going to tell ya what they are though.. :smokin:
DSC032501.JPG

DSC032471.JPG

DSC032562.JPG

DSC032441.JPG

DSC032411.JPG

Thanks guys... Pop, yes it is still one of the favs. I haven't been able to find the pheno that I am after.. I have two being sexed now, hopefully I will get the one I am looking for. I have enjoyed the others that I grew to, just want a specific one...

Thanks...good luck on the special projects! :goodluck:

:peacetwo:

i gotta say i just spent the last hour or so scrolling from page 1 to 10...definitley drooling for the most part...Definitley some beautiful ladies Irie...keep up the good work and be safe bro...

damn i was gettin ready to say the same damn thing, i dont remember seein the name of that bright ass orange shit but damn that was my fav, that and the bubble gum...but damn rite irie, u sure do know what the hell ur doin...and a damn good job at it..

Thanks you guys, the kind words are always appreciated... The bright ass orange shit is a mystery strain that I keep around. :riskybusiness: I have a few selfed seeds for future grows with it...

DSC032941.JPG

DSC032951.JPG

DSC032971.JPG

DSC032991.JPG

DSC033011.JPG

DSC033021.JPG

DSC033031.JPG

DSC033062.JPG

:tokin:

Thanks you guys, the kind words are always appreciated... The bright ass orange shit is a mystery strain that I keep around. :riskybusiness: I have a few selfed seeds for future grows with it...

DSC032971.JPG

:tokin:

:adore: :yummy:

Beautiful!

:thanks:

The mogul came with the light which I have had for over five years....
It took me awhile to get the amount of equipment I have now. Be patient, use what you can afford, buy new equipment when you can... It's not a cheap hobby, but then, not many are....

Stay Irieeee :Rasta:

Actually bud, I think we just have some very skillful growers here...It's about skill not dollars.. Not having money is an excuse.... :smokin:

GreaT Job Be IRIE. A garden like yours is reflective of hard work and dedication. I know many would be millionaires who poured big $$$$ into their grow and they could not compare with some CFL gardens here at 420Mag. It is, as it is.:adore::adore:

Back
Top Bottom