The Best of the IRIE Garden

so the one at the top of this page, is it white widow or white what?? cause i think i might wanna try that strain out, and do u think that SSU will make it look frosty like yours?? or is that just the strain it is??

I thought it was " White" but it is not it is actually a Banana kush...... I am not sure what you mean by SSU? As much as I like to think that it is me causing all the frostiness, I think it is a combo of genetics and me... :) I need to see some others that were grown with different styles... :peace:

banana kush is a super frothy dusty strain, every plant comes out looking like it got dusted with crystals it makes my allergys go hay wire when we have to trim it. so tasty.

lookin good irie

WHAT!??? Those buds are beautiful!!! Nice Work

was that in referance to my question about the ruderalis Pheno?
wasnt saying anything against how nice they are.......

Ruderalis is a Strain just like indica and sativa.... its your Auto flower strain and high altitude (typically)
it show in the number of "Fingers" you get on your leaves Ruderalis Strains will show an even # of "fingers IE. 4,6,8,10 leaves instead of the normal 3,5,7,9,11,13 leaves

the skywalker Strain that we grow shows signs of ruderalis in colorado.... and not in cali (from the same mother) just was curious if he had noticed it in his

looking back at the post it was kinda jibberish hope this helps to clarify my question.

:peace:

i'll have to keep that strain in mind, on another note i have a question, have you guys ever heard of Rose Rx, its a 3 in 1 pest control??? if so or not, when you use these type of sprays does it make your plant droop??? because mines are droopin bad...if you could help me out id appreciate it, thanks.

Would have been a good question in a thread all it's own but... I have never used Rose Rx and if it is making your plants droop and look shitty... I would be very careful w/it if you ever use it again... might be as you wanna do some research on that product.

Are you sure it's organic... I fail to find an OMRI listing for it and I don't see one on the label... just asking!

I use Avid, Excel LG and Safer and have never had a problem w/any ill side effects as far as my plants are concerned! Could be that it is reacting badly w/something else you use?

Sorry for the off topic response Be Irie... I really just came in here to get pumped up for the day by seeing some of your gorgeous nugs... cheers my friend!

actaully i was askin him personally since he has such good experience but thanks anyway..
plus i didn't wanna start a thread to ask one question, when im sure he could prolly just answer it for me, but yea thanks anyway for the suggestion.. :thumb:

The Skywalker OG is mostly three leaves but has some five, the other skywalker had 5,7, and 9 fingers..... AS for the Rose RX, I have never used it and don't think I know anyone who uses it.. I won't spray anything on them besides water after the second week of 12/12.... Yes, any pesticide can make your plant droop, your plant should be well hydrated when you spray them...
skywalker7.jpg

notsure1.jpg

bangc99.jpg

I thank you all, your words are always to kind to me...
Some frosty goodness from my three C-99 crosses, each pic is a different C-99 cross..
DSC03674.JPG

DSC036781.JPG

DSC036791.JPG

Some randoms
DSC03676.JPG

bannernug2.JPG

:Namaste:

I have no idea which version it is... These have been crossed with some of my friends strains... lets see, I think the C-99 was crossed with a Chem BX, Banner, and a Bangladesh ( which I have no clue to what this strain is) but she is a frosty bitch, hopefully the finished product will be as good as she looks... time will tell.... :)

the Skywalker freshly chopped...
DSC036861.JPG

DSC036892.JPG

DSC036902.JPG

fuel to trim
DSC036912.JPG

lol that picture reminds me of pink floyd you know the one with the two branches crossed in an X, and like the crossed arms they use to rock during the wall to signify crossing out athority.

man those look good dude

Back
Top Bottom