:ganjamon:

Everytime I say Love Cheese, I say it in my Barry White voice..... :rofl:

I just love the hash
DSC03758.JPG

DSC03759.JPG

Going to be some good hash in here
BnnerXc99a.JPG

Thanks all :)

mmm tasty morsel, made my mouth water. I just did my first extraction w/o iso and it turn out good. I use to pay 50$-60$ 1/4 for this stuff and now its free! :cheer::cheer:

Gracias mi amigos... MV, the feelings are mutual......

I was never a fan of ISO, I stick with bubble bags and going to be venturing into BHO here soon...

Buffalo Bill cured and ready for consumption.........
DSC03792.JPG

DSC03793.JPG

DSC03795.JPG

:roorrip:

LOL i just got some of that from the club just now! tasty shit!

Well, thought I would check in with you guys.. The real heat of the summer seems to be over so it's about time for me to have some fun.. I pretty much concentrated on some breeding projects i wanted to do and kept the garden and wattage to a minimum... The electric bills have been pleasant unlike last summer.... a $750.00 a month difference!!
An Alien Dawg at a friends house...
DSC038861.JPG

DSC038781.JPG

Afghan mom ( Pollinated with a LA Confidential male)
DSC03887.JPG

DSC03889.JPG

:peace:

So what do you call the mix?.....LA.ugh-gani.....(laughgani)......I thought it was funny....:peace:

I actually crossed the LA Confidential with a bunch of different strains... LA Confidential is still one of my all time Favs... They have been out of stock forever now, and I want to grab some before they go to Fem only's too.... So i will play with my crosses for now.... I think I lost the rest of the LA Conf pollen too, the Afghans didn't seed, which is a total bummer.. I will search some more hopefully a few seeds will turn up...
The AlienDawg is getting close, the weather is supposed to get bad ( so they say) so it might get yanked this weekend just depends on mother nature... She is mostly cloudy, so we will squeeze what we can out of her before it gets to cold..
DSC03905.JPG

DSC03907.JPG

DSC03903.JPG

DSC038951.JPG

:Namaste:

Beautiful. :bravo:

Sure wish I had her twin right outside my window. Your plants never fail to disappoint and continue to inspire. Nicely done as always! :high-five:

Oh, and sorry to hear about the Afhan's not seeding. That is a bummer! Sending you good vibes that some more LAC beans show up for you. :goodluck:

Irie...simply beautiful.....I would love my secret garden to be right outside my secret window too...she looks so happy my man...great job...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom