The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal)

Re: Te butchers slaughter (breeding journal)

News,

I think that Butcher means that there is a very strong tap root under the soil.

Thanx dgh. But i really do mean the stem runs down deep, i like to give plants the extra streangth at the bottm due to being in the habbit of lettting em grow a lil to big and i've had som (((SNAP))) at the base in the past so i give them the extra hold on the soil by trimmming the lower leaves and placeing them in the dirt deeper then normal.

Yea I do the same thing... I always let them get too lanky when they first sprout so when I transplant them I put them deeper than before

that's what i was kinda thinking. i do it with peppers and tomatos in my garden. they tend to put off additional roots from the stem itself. do cannabis plants do this too?

I've never seen that happen before. But, the stem being put deaper makes a big difference when it comes to final harvest. I need to get some co2 soon. I havent used it in years, for some reason as time goes on i swear these strains that i've been working with just get stronger and stronger and thats when i think that the stem being inserted deaper will help alot more.

i think i read somewhere if u scrape the sides of the stem that is goin underground it will facilitate it to grow roots there

i do the same thing in dirt, planting them as deep as possible.

from past experience, i think you will end up killing the second head of the mutant as it will probably grow underdeveloped and suck away some nutes from the main stem. . . but i'm pullin for her.

keep it up bro, looking solid.

Thanx Wheel!! i'm there with you on the mutant head. it will more then likely die off, i just checked her and now the mutant is growing the first set of leafs. I plan on leaving it on til she either falls off or just big enough to cut as a clone. We'll see though.

you prob said that earlier. sorry bro. lol. toke toke toke.

i look, i make observations, i leap, i don't always think first. lol.

Thats how the best decisions are made..well thats how i justify some of my good ones at least.. I really cant wait to taste her.I've got'n alot of mail about her and alot of people are just to afraid to germinate just one seed and chance not doing it rite. I say dont think about it, JUST DO IT! Hell yeah wheel thats for us none thinkeers as the wife puts it..lmfao:rofl::ganjamon:

none thinkeers

lol, makes me think of meditation, going no mind, in the zone. the buddhist munks i studied under strived to spend long periods of time in a "no mind state". and by long periods, i mean the good ones could go months or years. living completely in the moment. this was one step in a long process to achieve enlightenment, but even the process was no guarantee.

i think this is one reason alot of us smoke, it puts us in the moment.

Hey Butcher honey!

Oh do I wish I could have given you the males I had going!!! Of the 4 strains of males I had there were two G13 Haze males, the second to show was shorter, very bushy, and smelled real yummy - would have made a good male to breed from... but alas, granny got the gun out and shot it! LOL!!! Nah, just cut them all so I don't accidentally pollinate the ladies.

I really wanted to pollinate and cross a number of my strains. However, I best heed my promise to my hubby and finish my grow by the end of March. If I have no seeds handy, I won't be tempted to break my promise. Instead, I'm going to stay tuned for your breeding journal - it should be a very long lasting journal and of great interest to many!!! :nicethread: :goodjob:
((((Granny hugs))))!!!!!!!!!

thanx granny!!! much love.

Yeah its better not to be tempted, for all the right reasons. Yeah this journal will be ongoing for a very long time if all the satrs are alined just right. Thanx for the thought though. I've been talking to my wife about getting a new gun this year. She's never been out shooting and thats one of my favorite past times. Hopefully i've given enough of a hint for a nice christmas present!! but if not it's cool i've spent way to much money on my hobbies for a lifetime + shes cool with all my projects. I couldnt ask for a better women!!

thanx granny!!! much love.

Yeah its better not to be tempted, for all the right reasons. Yeah this journal will be ongoing for a very long time if all the satrs are alined just right. Thanx for the thought though. I've been talking to my wife about getting a new gun this year. She's never been out shooting and thats one of my favorite past times. Hopefully i've given enough of a hint for a nice christmas present!! but if not it's cool i've spent way to much money on my hobbies for a lifetime + shes cool with all my projects. I couldnt ask for a better women!!

Nothing celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ like a firearm! :hmmmm: That being said, I'd go shootin' with ya brother!

gotta love the 2nd Amendment

i shot the sheriff... i mean the deputy... i mean the male MJ plant... lol

maybe male plants are sheriffs and female plants are deputies, and that whole song is about weed. lol. just blew my mind man. . . .

Back
Top Bottom