The flush

It was all over the local TV news because of the water table pollution and just the general damage done to the soil. There were some announcements on the news when they had to close extra lanes on 696 to get the big equipment in so they could work on the embankment.
When I first read your link, I didn't realize it was from a couple years ago, thought it was current. However, what I did hear about that mess when it happened did NOT make it clear that it was 'contaminated' water. (I don't watch the news ... or any tv for that matter) So... I heard there was flooding that closed the freeway, but had no friggin clue the ugly truth of it, so thanks >.>

Not enough in Fish Sh!t to get any NPK numbers on the label. I have some items that will read a .25 nitrogen amount. I do not think that a plant in coco or in a hydro grow will survive on extremely small amounts of the NPK in the Fish Sh!t.
Depends on the concentration... 0.25% equates to 2500 ppm... that's a lot of nitrogen. Bacteria are everywhere, even floating in the air you breathe... they just need some love to get a colony going (food and water).

I guess in order for people to understand the threat... we should ditch the ventilators and go back the Iron Lung.

You see a ward of people in a bunch of them, you might change your mind.

Exactly what happened during the polio pandemic. A lot of people that got really sick just like covid couldn't breath on their own.... for the rest of their lives. However long that was.

Didn't need to convince people to get the polio vaccine. In fact EVERYONE got at least 2 polio vaccines and how we got rid of that virus in the USA and most of the rest of the WORLD.

No one complained then.... the government mandated the vaccine.

You have freedom in the USA - that doesn't mean you're free to infect your grandmother or your kids or neighbors with covid-19.

Polio was an actual threat... this is just more political BS so the government can look the hero while they push trillions of American taxpayer dollars through congress.

All you are protecting is a bunch of people who have been fed nothing but chemically grown food all their lives (yes the soil is getting that depleted) and now they get the flu and can't breathe. The gov OK'd chemically grown food and must know the dangers of trying to ingest nutrient made only of chemicals. They are not your friend and will always make up some BS to try and get your dollar! The hospitals here are empty, I've been. Enjoy your War on Covid now that drugs are bad is understood to be totally bullshit. :popcorn:

You might wanna take a look at the news out of India. Covid is a much larger threat than Polio as far and death and infection rates.

The issue with Polio is you never recovered completely and died or were crippled for life. More people were crippled than died. So instead of burying your problems they were right there in front of you begging for food in a wheel chair.

With Covid - 30 days on a ventilator while you slowly suffocate and die.

Its real bro its real. 572,000 deaths in the USA - we are winning and by a fair margin. It didn't have to be this way.

IF weed stuck to the science instead of bs politics, weed be a lot better off.

people who have been fed nothing but chemically grown food all their lives (yes the soil is getting that depleted) and now they get the flu and can't breathe
If you're a smoker you know this is the truth. I run grab an organic vegetable when I feel this way (from being lazy and eating out) and all of a sudden I can breathe easy again. Don't need a scientist to figure that out.

That's why I hate farmers that put chemical fertilizer on organic fields (it takes years to rinse it all out of the soil), and there's a lot more of that going on than you would believe.

In soil no it wont rinse out "extra" salts. The reason in chemistry.

Cations have a molecular charge.
Cations are you fertilizers or "salts".
Molecules that have a charge atract to and attach to soil particles.
No amount of water will "rinse" them away.

The reason is:

water has neither a Positive or Negative molecular charge.

So the attached "salt" molecules cannot be "rinsed" / "flushed" or whatever term you want to use for running water thru soil and expecting some Physics miracle to happen.

I mentions Nitrogen "can" be one nutrient you can over use and the excess "can" become more mobile but it depends on the soil make-up.

Thats the slimmed down version.

Flushing is for SOIL-LESS medium or hydroponics.
another reason they say dont water without adding something to it, especially RO water, , even if just 50 PPMs of calmag.

A true flush, you would have to literally remove the entire root system from the medium.
A plant goes thru senescence naturally, regardless if it gets enough food or not. The plant will stop eating, when she wants.

final 2 weeks before harvest, better to cut leaves in half, then to remove its food totally. last 2 days before chop, leaf strip, 48 Hours light, low temp, high light output. It stresses the crap out of her, cause it to produce more trics for protection from the light, but cool enough not to burn them off. The 48 hours of light gives her a final light period to drain the sugars remaining. Then, 12 hours dark, and chop.

Sensesence is differant leaf death, then dead, dry ass crumbly plant matter that the buds are going to sit with for 14 days. Makes no sense.

who says that? I want documentation, you know... science. If you can't back this up with something other than opinion I am going to choose to file this in the bro-science category.
Ill tell ya were to file it!,

LOL, JK

I have to look around, dont have time to dig right now.

I went through just about this whole thread :nomo: ...that's 30 minutes of my life I can't get back :rofl: people are going to do what they "think" is best, can't change that...I personally don't flush cause it stresses my plants for about 4 days to a week :thedoubletake: ...that's 4 days to a week it's trying to recover, and really not doing shit but getting itself right again...instead I just water till run off every time, and replace the catch tray it's setting in with a clean dry one :thumb: and I only use water for the last 2 to 3 weeks depending on the strain, no nutes, there's plenty left in my FFOF to do it's thing...and I also believe that letting the plant suck the built up nutrients in it's leaves is the best form of fertilizer at the end, and produces a much better taste, and high, after a 30 day minimum cure.

Polio was an actual threat... this is just more political BS so the government can look the hero while they push trillions of American taxpayer dollars through congress.

All you are protecting is a bunch of people who have been fed nothing but chemically grown food all their lives (yes the soil is getting that depleted) and now they get the flu and can't breathe. The gov OK'd chemically grown food and must know the dangers of trying to ingest nutrient made only of chemicals. They are not your friend and will always make up some BS to try and get your dollar! The hospitals here are empty, I've been. Enjoy your War on Covid now that drugs are bad is understood to be totally bullshit. :popcorn:
Sadly you've been thoroughly brainwashed by Reich wing propaganda.
Don't get vaccinated, don't wear a mask and breathe deep.

Myself I am hoping this virus rids us of about 100 million stark raving lunatics in the US so we can get back to some resemblance of decent society.
Might be a silver lining.

On this front, I have to say the "Covid" is a very real thing, I had it for 3 of the very worst weeks of my life, felt like I was literally going to die, couldn't breath, couldn't eat, couldn't smoke weed :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: which was the worst :rofl: j/k

My wife is still registered as a surgical nurse (with medical degrees), so I'll take her word for it, she says it's real...then it's real...I do understand not wanting to take the vaccine, I don't either, it hasn't been tested enough, to much shit happening to people with underlying conditions, seems to work well on normally healthy people, but throw in a heart condition or any form of cancer ...yada yada yada :passitleft:

who says that? I want documentation, you know... science. If you can't back this up with something other than opinion I am going to choose to file this in the bro-science category.
Calcium and magnesium supposedly have a double positive charge so will easily replace an element with only a single charge.
Don't get vaccinated, don't wear a mask and breathe deep.
Only time I do wear a mask is when I go to a store and they have some guy standing by the front door telling me I need to wear a mask to enter... hey it's their store. Would be nice if it got rid of the welfare people so those of us who desire to be a part of this society can finally enjoy our freedom but I'm not holding my breath. :laughtwo:

I had it for 3 of the very worst weeks of my life, felt like I was literally going to die, couldn't breath, couldn't eat, couldn't smoke weed :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: which was the worst
Yea I had it about 10 months before they created the pandemic. Smoked the whole time (cigs and weed) but I ate a lot of organic salads and took a couple drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide (really gets in the lungs and kills bacteria, you can feel it working) in a glass of water. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom