The Fumigus Looks For The Perfect Strain: All Are Welcome & Recommendations Encouraged

So I'm sitting here smoking a cone of Sensi Star with some balanced weed thrown in for a kick in the arse of CBD. It's a nice combo for the ADHD.

We had our first frost overnight. Not a bad one, but one just the same. Hash Plant should be able to take it though. Got a nice shot of two of the bigger buds:
20200915_112137.jpg
20200915_112113.jpg

The second picture is a nice one. They've been in bud for maybe 5 or 6 weeks. And what a lovely smell when I pick at it! Getting rid of more and more yellow leaves now. Excitement builds.

Nice stacks! Keep the gardener away from it with the weed-wacker ;)
Yeah, these are up on top of the steps by the back door away from moving parts. Lesson learned there.

Woke up to frost this morning and a bit of frost damage on the leaves. I'm thinking about doing a bit of selective cutting of a couple branches when everything dries off. Any thoughts on this?

Other than that, things are going pretty good. I'm sitting here on a crisp fall Saturday morning hauling back on some White Widow - 7Acres brand, 20% THC, 1% CBD. I love buying commercial weed; you know what you're getting. And I don't have to deal with some shady creep to get it.

Anyways, with that I'm off to Amazon. They have some real nice hand lenses there. I have one now from university that I've had for >20 years and I still carry it in my pocket (right next to my Swiss Army Knife, which I've had in one model or another for amost 40 years - I'm a creature of habit). But I was looking at some newer ones with high magnification with built-in visible and UV LEDs. I'm ordering a 40x but my 10x one does a wonderful job when it comes to checking buds and trichs. I highly recommend it if you don't have one now.

But yeah, let me know what you think of the plants, preferably before I decide to cut branches in my ADHD-induced impulsivity.

Attachments

• 20200919_095745.jpg
    20200919_095745.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • 20200919_095704.jpg
    20200919_095704.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 20200919_095531.jpg
    20200919_095531.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
The entire summer was a complete heat wave. Never had a break from it. The few times it rained it came down as steam. But last winter was marvelous. Next to no snow.

Nice. I only have two on the go this year. Next year I'm going to try to cross my autoflowers with probably some Hash Plant and/ot White Widow. WW would be the better one because the autos are derived from Crop King's Early Miss, which is a WW cross as well. Easier to lock down phenos.

Wow! I bought a 3.5 of Blue Dream 2 days ago at the store. Nice stuff.

I'm working on autos and I only got 50 or so this year. But it'll get me through next summer when the fun part begins. I do M/F seeds so I can do crosses. The F4s, which are this year's backcross, is the first stage of playing with a bit of genetics.

And speaking of which, The WW that I bought this morning had a seed in it. Not entirely fully dark, but I've had them work like it in the past. I'm going to put it in an envelope and stick it in the fridge for the spring.

Back
Top Bottom