The Fumigus Looks For The Perfect Strain: All Are Welcome & Recommendations Encouraged

Yep 7:30 this morning

B73EDE45-4088-4DB6-B202-8705CADDD5CF.jpeg

Came much earlier than expected and wasn’t predicted for my area. No worries though, an hour later, even before the sun got to them, it was melted off, and now looking at the girls, you’d never know :rofl:

Yep 7:30 this morning

B73EDE45-4088-4DB6-B202-8705CADDD5CF.jpeg

Came much earlier than expected and wasn’t predicted for my area. No worries though, an hour later, even before the sun got to them, it was melted off, and now looking at the girls, you’d never know :rofl:
Yikes, that's thick frost on that bud. But ours was gone as soon as the sun came over the hills.

How about you Roostifer? Any frost out your way yet?

Sitting here trying to block out the mother-in-law going ooooon and ooooon and ooooon ad nauseum. Talk and talk and not say a thing.

Here's a couple pics of my buds for me to concentrate on for a couple minutes:

Attachments

• 20200920_182617.jpg
    20200920_182617.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 20200920_182639.jpg
    20200920_182639.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
I'm kind of hoping that's what the storm is going to do. I haven't got any weather alerts from TWN except for frost, and I didn't even get that for tonight.

Since the last wind put mine on the ground they got watered and they're still pretty heavy.

:ciao: I was attracted by the member name - only to be pleasantly surprised that it‘s flytier! Good to see you back and my utmost admiration for what you’ve been through and managed to come out the other side of. Sounds like a fully rough ride and that you’ve handled it well - just by surviving it :love: .

I’m interested in your auto project. Recently I grew an Early Miss from my CKS freebies and I‘ve never smoked anything that quietened by brain so much - not sure how that would relate to ADHD or even if it would do the same for you but it sounds like it really might seeing as that’s the auto strain you’ve been working with. It’s been so good for me (also great pain relief - along with the brain relief!) that I want to always have some in the garden! So I might be very happy to grow a tester or 2 for you, if that works out as possible - and I’m hoping to setup ways to isolate males sometime over the next 6months. I have some naturally semi autoflowering landrace strains from the Himalayas and nearby regions that I want to be ready to do seed increases (and a few crosses probably) with. Could be fun.

Also on strains for focus - the early tester tokes from a Sour Bubba (East Coast Sour Diesel x Bubba Hash) that I just harvested give me exceptional focus and ease/smoothness in the mind so that might be a sativa leaning one to consider (very early tests - not cured yet, but definitely the most ‘easy focus’ toke I’ve had). Like - an good while I realise I‘ve just been solidly and happily doing something, hooked into it in that good way :). Not at all scattered.

Anyhoo - welcome back :) I’ll be happy to follow along for the ride :passitleft:

:ciao: I was attracted by the member name - only to be pleasantly surprised that it‘s flytier! Good to see you back and my utmost admiration for what you’ve been through and managed to come out the other side of. Sounds like a fully rough ride and that you’ve handled it well - just by surviving it :love: .

I’m interested in your auto project. Recently I grew an Early Miss from my CKS freebies and I‘ve never smoked anything that quietened by brain so much - not sure how that would relate to ADHD or even if it would do the same for you but it sounds like it really might seeing as that’s the auto strain you’ve been working with. It’s been so good for me (also great pain relief - along with the brain relief!) that I want to always have some in the garden! So I might be very happy to grow a tester or 2 for you, if that works out as possible - and I’m hoping to setup ways to isolate males sometime over the next 6months. I have some naturally semi autoflowering landrace strains from the Himalayas and nearby regions that I want to be ready to do seed increases (and a few crosses probably) with. Could be fun.

Also on strains for focus - the early tester tokes from a Sour Bubba (East Coast Sour Diesel x Bubba Hash) that I just harvested give me exceptional focus and ease/smoothness in the mind so that might be a sativa leaning one to consider (very early tests - not cured yet, but definitely the most ‘easy focus’ toke I’ve had). Like - an good while I realise I‘ve just been solidly and happily doing something, hooked into it in that good way :). Not at all scattered.

Anyhoo - welcome back :) I’ll be happy to follow along for the ride :passitleft:
Hi Amy, yeah, it's been a rough two years but things are getting better I guess.

When next spring rolls around I'll have a good supply of Early Miss to try out. I smoked my only one before I actually started a serious search for an ADHD strain.

And then there's the issue of daily fluctuations of focus and attention. No two days are the same. I'm right now learning to recognize THC days and CBD days early in the day. That's a tough one.

But anyway Amy, thanks for the info and welcome to my world.

Hey hey mr.Flytier back and at em, good man.... Got a coffee on the go, need to roll a joint, check on some plants and I'll be back to catch up on some reading boetie.... :slide:

Here's an early busy bee for ya doing the dangle on a scrog net...

Nice macro of the bee. How did you get her to hold still for that?

Coffee and joints... my two main food groups. I'm smoking some nice indica with some high-CBD weed mixed in. Not to mention all the coffee so far today.

By the way Amy, cheers to you for catching my username. For those not familiar with "scientific" names, Cannibiphilis fumigatus means "the cannabis-loving one who smokes".

And the daily update...

Frost #4 and all's well. They took a big hit last night that almost scared me but recovered nicely when the sun got to them.

Gotta love the hardiness of the indica.

Attachments

• 20200921_084725.jpg
    20200921_084725.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • 20200921_122026.jpg
    20200921_122026.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
So after frost #5 the plants are still holding up. But I cut a stalk today to get an idea of how they're doing. My fingers smell pretty nice.

I think I'll even try a nuke-dry for an idea of what to expect.

Attachments

• 20200922_095601.jpg
    20200922_095601.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom