The Fumigus Looks For The Perfect Strain: All Are Welcome & Recommendations Encouraged

Mmmmmmmmm... Bailey's. Gooood. But I've only had one drink in the last four years, and that was because I was thirsty. Turns me into an asshole, and I don't mind admitting to it. And yeah, it does go fantastic in coffee.

If things dry up a bit today and I have a chance, I may do a bit of cutting. It seems to be Hash Plant season now.

And they are cut and drying. I was pleased with the result and the wife was impressed that I didn't cut them in an adhd-induced fit of impulsiveness. Shoulda put down more.

Attachments

• 20200924_133021.jpg
    20200924_133021.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 20200924_122612.jpg
    20200924_122612.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
No, the growroom had to be turned into a bedroom. We took in a young guy with lots of issues a couple months ago. I see a lot of myself in him, and he has priority over the plants (or so the wife tells me). Just kidding; we did a real good thing for an abused kid and dramatically made big a difference for the positive. Makes me feel good.

Most people think so. He turns 19 this year and he can't wait to go to the pot shop with me. Asperberger's and ADHD that makes me look normal. Oh yeah, and he's gay and was ridiculed about it by his lesbian mother. Don't ask; I can't figure it out.

My niece complains, but they spend lots of time together and he needs positive interaction (or as close to it that this family is capable of).

And on another positive note, I got over an ounce of shake consisting almost entirely of popcorn buds. Not highly potent, but if I smoke my lungs black I'll get a buzz. Something to keep me away from the good stuff. Here's my dog Darwin modeling it.

Attachments

• 20200925_161602.jpg
    20200925_161602.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 38
Hey Cf, love your pooch's side-eye look!

I spent my childhood fun years in Sussex, age 6 to 11. Wonderful years those were, idyllic, and over 60 years ago!
Hah, and it only took two shots to get that look. Usually after the first he gets bored and starts to ignore me.

I've been in Sussex for 17 years now; St. Stephen 3 years before that. I'm from Newfoundland originally. Where you located now?

So yesterday I got my package I'd been waiting all week for: my new hand lens from Amazon. Whereas my old one was 10x, this one is 40x with visible spectrum and UV LEDs, which makes more difference than the extra magnification.

I had it out in the front yard last night shining the UV on flowers and showing the wife how the bees and butterflies see them. She's into botany and thought it was pretty cool.

But for the price I paid, I'm very pleased with what I got. I've been carrying my old one around in my pocket for 25 years or so now and I hope for another 25 with this one (or at least until they come out with something even better).

This is just a friendly recommendation to all here who may be interested in a good instrument for examining buds and trichs. At least go and check them out.

Eventually I'll post some pics of my buds with this baby taped onto my phone lens. You'd be surprised at the pics you can get using one of these.

Attachments

• PSX_20200927_103608.jpg
    PSX_20200927_103608.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 38
Hey Stank! Welcome aboard man! That's our reclining couch and you can have either the left or right side, whichever one you prefer. You may have to kick the wife out of it when you visit, but that's not my confrontation to deal with haha!

We just had a small shed brought to our yard as a joint venture with a friend to split up storage space. He paid for it and we keep it on our property, and it came at a deal. I think next year I'm going to follow through on putting a pallet-floor greenhouse against the side of it with maybe a flower box or two. We're going to level it up and put on new siding tomorrow to make it pretty and stuff.

Which is the thread you use most, so I can bookmark it?

So if anyone's interested, I'm starting smoke reports for commercial weed here in Canada. Nothing fancy in technical terms, but a lighthearted look at how it is for medical and recreational value. If anyone has grown something for medical purposes, bring it on to share it as well.

Back
Top Bottom