All of The Victims were watered this morning. Everything is looking pretty happy so far, Blue Dream just finished week 2 from clone. The Roze is just growing straight up not much outward branching
4B8CE052-E70B-4650-9ACE-11CE40F29F84.jpeg
131F71AF-7877-4B9B-BD2C-A8E9F5480556.jpeg
91887FB7-FA10-4FD8-886E-340E3D0CE855.jpeg
97F34D94-5C2C-402C-9FCA-F456A8B7276F.jpeg

It does, certainly for heastash you have more variability in smaller spaces easier to optimize. But for larger grows there has to be a certain optimal point for mass production and max profits

Going to be topping all the plants that will hits two week mark on Friday and start the first cloning comparison run! This will be done multiple time for various strains comparing one strain or many strains each test.

I’ve always wanted to try that too! Recently I’ve gotten clones with and without it and seen no difference in starting veg, albeit the surface area difference with less than 7% id say.

Okay that one can be done in this first run i think. Im excited for that one for sure

I’ve heard people swear by both methods. I don’t cut my leaves personally. I live by the less is more philosophy. The less I screw around with plants the better they are.

I’ve heard people swear by both methods. I don’t cut my leaves personally. I live by the less is more philosophy. The less I screw around with plants the better they are.
Indeed I’ve seen some videos where people require it and some who, like you said, say dont fuck with the plants haha

There is! But not a collective review like that large scale production review paper. It dates back to the Romans actually and when people were grafting plants together to hybridize fruits. Absolutely fascinating history in my opinion. I wonder if anyone has attemped to graft cannabis strains together for easier hybridization and no need for seeds?

Im waaaaay deep down in the rabbit hole on the biology of cloning from auxin regulation to light intensity to carbohydrate and starch usage from photosynthetic regulation... we going real deep

Well strain variation will have less impact than environment and chemistry certainly, I do have a good variety of indicas/hybrids/sativas to test. I do need a pure pure pure sativa though still

Back
Top Bottom