The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you refer me to a stand alone calcium product? I can’t for the life of me find one... I’m aware I can get away with using a product that has N in it but from what I observed so far... I truly believe that my plants will do FAR better with a a stand alone calcium product... besides working 70 hour work weeks, it takes allot out of me.. that’s why I went with MC... for the simplicity so I REALLY want to make this work. I can 110% grow absolutely stunning plants with any bottled nutes but I need to learn to make this MC work.... and a huge shoutout to everyone helping me through this:

unless you are dwc cal-mag products are totally unnecessary. the best thing to do is run the nute alone to learn it. too many people are trying to re-invent the wheel on this one.

Ok

So did this go way bad with O'Brian... AKA MrFeelGood

Name changes only happen with banning or full paranoia

Did I miss all the fun???

Ok

probably not chris. there's always something stirring it up here... or me ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok

Yeah, you missed it. The clean up crew already sanitized the area, which is nice. Resume normal discourse. Nothing to see here. ;)

Yeah, you missed it. The clean up crew already sanitized the area, which is nice. Resume normal discourse. Nothing to see here. ;)

Sonofa....

I miss all the fun

@farside05 ive been using 1/4 tsp as a gram while you are at 1/8 tsp = gram....i could very well be using too much mc....i will check for color of leaves tmrw...but i have noticed each gram/gallon ppm is roughly 200, as each time ive increased my mc the ppm jumps in roughly those increments. Its fairly close to your chart but without the rest of the additives. I am glad i have calmag which i bought for my previous grow so will try it out with your chart but without the fakt. My confidence in BE may have gone down a bit but i might get a 500g anyway as a pk booster to support the rest of my green planet line
I have been at one heaping tsp/gallon since week three, I assumed that was 6G

I need to get a good scale accurate to 0.1 gram, any recommendations?

I have been at one heaping tsp/gallon since week three, I assumed that was 6G

I need to get a good scale accurate to 0.1 gram, any recommendations?
Here's the one I have been using for a year or two. Seems to work very well. It cost < $10.

Ozeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, 8.25, Black

1665091048590.png

I have a Cen-Tec 1000g scale from Harbor Freight, if they have one in your town. Like $11 and you can always find a 20% off coupon online.

So I got my mega crop yesterday and my question is should I wait to start using it or go for it now.....my plants look green and healthy to me, they have been in fox farms ocean forest soil for 2 weeks now, should I wait untill they start to turn lighter green before using mega crop.
Screenshot_20200128-061830_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20200128-061800_Messenger.jpg
Go for it, I did from the beginning. These are 28 days old.

Attachments

• 20200127_193625.jpg
    20200127_193625.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Go for it, I did from the beginning. These are 28 days old.
In Fox farm ocean Forest?

That's pretty hot stuff for the 1st 4+ weeks

So I got my mega crop yesterday and my question is should I wait to start using it or go for it now.....my plants look green and healthy to me, they have been in fox farms ocean forest soil for 2 weeks now, should I wait untill they start to turn lighter green before using mega crop.
Screenshot_20200128-061830_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20200128-061800_Messenger.jpg

I'd say wait for 4-5 weeks since you planted them

But that's me

Wow, this thread grows faster than my plants!

I was battling PH dropping. Has kinda tapered off, not dropping near as fast. Have noticed that when I add the Heisenberg tea it aids in keeping the PH stable for a day or so. Think today I’m gonna take some time to learn what I can about managing my NPK levels, understanding the math behind what I’m adding. I understand that silica is a natural PH buffer, was thinking of adding silica blast to help with my PH, not wanting to throw off my NPK ratio.

I’m not seeing any drop in ppm levels as I would with flora nova bloom. I upped my ppm from 540-650 since I last posted here. I’m use to seeing a drop of 10-30 ppm (plants eating food) is that not going to happen with MC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom