The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'd need a guide to get me through there Jack!
. Hahhahahaha u n me both was goin to trim but what the hells cant even get to half of them If I wanted to lol

It saddens me to see people just sprouting seeds, with no real idea or plan on how to handle it from there on. Trying to grow 10 plants with 4 regular light bulbs and wanting 50 lbs out of it. (OK, a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean.)

:rofl: This was me when I started my first grow. Well, minus the expectations. I had a whopping 72w of LED bulbs from Wallyworld when I first started. But hey, it worked for getting them going.

These nutes are like heaven dirt lol I really didn’t think to do this well period definitely still have my jaw drooping lol will stick strictly to the nutrients

:rofl: This was me when I started my first grow. Well, minus the expectations. I had a whopping 72w of LED bulbs from Wallyworld when I first started. But hey, it worked for getting them going.
I remember having shop lights t6 I think wow but I still say they do well in veg using low watts

I have been convinced that things are working very well and that MC is supplying all of the needs so far.
Day 16... @Vulx, MC, soil, tap water, NO pH adjustment.
DSCF7527.JPG
I am getting similar on my LOS and the mc Emilya. looking healthy as hell and out performing the coco now.

Day 30 from seed and 3 feeds with mc. these girls have coloured up to near perfect now. this stuff is amazing. training day 3 for them too.
20191126_104914.jpg
20191126_104648.jpg
20191126_104619.jpg
20191126_104602.jpg
Looking good

i'm so glad i started this mess lol :p

never had so much fun doing the work.

These nutes are like heaven dirt lol I really didn’t think to do this well period definitely still have my jaw drooping lol will stick strictly to the nutrients

yeah shooting for MC only on my current grow.
so far so good. got a runt tho.

full

been mixing up ahead and ph'ing once. mix a new bucket when the last one runs out.
no cal-mag or anything yet. figger if i can start start without it, they' ll get conditioned. then i can just adjust MC.

I remember having shop lights t6 I think wow but I still say they do well in veg using low watts

used t5s for entire grows. thought i was the shit lol :rofl:
inherited a pile from a friend down the street when he upgraded to hps.
guys used to scale lamp poles to steal street lights back then. some things about the old days can stay there.

Hhahahaa I agree hey good looking plants so u are ph’in ur water also

i ph at the first mix.
do up a bucket and then just feed from it a few times. it'll drift. so far so good.

when comfy i'll just not ph. baby steps. :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh yeah i'm on ro. ive had tap at 700 ppm :rolleyes:

Day 30 from seed and 3 feeds with mc. these girls have coloured up to near perfect now. this stuff is amazing. training day 3 for them too.
20191126_104914.jpg
20191126_104648.jpg
20191126_104619.jpg
20191126_104602.jpg
They are off to the races now. Remember this is a marathon...not a sprint.

I want one of these

My son got me a bowl trimmer for my birthday. It does a pretty good job and is a big time saver. I know there was some smaller lower bud I harvested that I would normally throw out just because I'm too lazy to trim it. I'm kinda wasteful with bud in that regard.

They are off to the races now. Remember this is a marathon...not a sprint.
lol not quite sure what you mean but pennywise said something similar . Please explain baron. 1st time for autos for me but lots of photo experience, training time is reduced from my understanding of the difference so ambit lost as to what sprint. ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom