The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

She’s a beauty!
Thanks, already starting to thing about the next round.

Them sticks fatten up and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the ending numbers. Nice job!
Thanks. I really hope so, the picture doesn’t do it justice. The mains are atleast 12” longs and atleast 3” diameter.

I just had a super lemon haze auto do similar. She gave up a dried weight of 17.25oz. I was floored, and still am.

So...this was my first true quad attempt and semi-fail. The top two branches were beyond vigorous and the bottom two were wispy twigs that never caught up and were eventually chopped off...BUT...this little lady is a beast!
Northern lights in week 8 and still packing on weight...
She's in a 5 gal fabric pot of coco/perlite/worm poo, fed full dyna gro program with mammoth p and recharge. I've never really had "hard nugs" until now and wowie, Its gonna feel so weird putting these beautiful buds in a grinder to smoke

Attachments

• 20200411_011300.jpg
    20200411_011300.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200411_011220.jpg
    20200411_011220.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200411_011155.jpg
    20200411_011155.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200411_011045.jpg
    20200411_011045.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 66
So...this was my first true quad attempt and semi-fail. The top two branches were beyond vigorous and the bottom two were wispy twigs that never caught up and were eventually chopped off...BUT...this little lady is a beast!
She's in a 5 gal fabric pot of coco/perlite/worm poo, fed full dyna gro program with mammoth p and recharge. I've never really had "hard nugs" until now and wowie, Its gonna feel so weird putting these beautiful buds in a grinder to smoke
She’s a beauty

And that’s how ya keep on truckin, kickin problems in the nuts, and make the best of your grow. Well done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not all quads turn out the same but the end result is nice nugs either way. You topped and LST'd and maybe it didn't turn out even like some of them do but you see the results of manipulating the plant instead of just letting it grow out. You can only perfect it in the future but i'd say you did a bang up job for the first attempt!

Not all quads turn out the same but the end result is nice nugs either way. You topped and LST'd and maybe it didn't turn out even like some of them do but you see the results of manipulating the plant instead of just letting it grow out. You can only perfect it in the future but i'd say you did a bang up job for the first attempt!
Man, I'm used to having to tie branches to hold them up where this was totally different because I was tying them down. BUT, the branches were solid enough to not need any support at all...except for one skinny lower one that just flopped over from the weight. But I'm going to leave it be.
These buds are like sticky potatoes!

15 days into stretch now and I am loving the way these little bushes look! I propped the littler Green Crack up so it was even with the others now (back right) and I will be doing a defoliation later today which I will post in my other journal which is in my signature. I will try and be detailed on what I choose to take away and why. Would love to see some more updates on how other peoples quadlines are coming along!

Back left - Blue Dream
Back right - Green Crack
Front left - Gorilla Glue #4
Front Right - Red Dragon

Just for reference 15 days ago they looked like this
Back left - Blue Dream
Back right - Gorilla Glue #4 (switched spots with Green Crack)
Front left - Green Crack (switched spots with Gorilla Glue #4)
Front Right - Red Dragon

Back
Top Bottom