The RDWC Club

Had to, hated to, set up my old RDWC in the small tent but necessity is a slave driver. I'm going to make some small improvements in the top feed design before plants go in it. At least this time I can get to both side doors. Having to work through the front to get to the back was a nightmare. It did grow some nice plants though.

IMG_076155.JPG

What are people using for nutes? I had to give up my RDWC grow because My nutes were way off balance. I was adding PH up but it would sneak back down to 5. I was using dyna-gro with the protect ph but I gave up due to plant health. I am back in soil and the plants took off. So is there a balanced hydroponic feed out there?

If you want your whole place to smell like ass and stinky sneakers you could always use the Fox Farms stuff. Just don't wipe wet hands on your pants or no one will want to be around you.

One of the reasons I'm not thrilled about having to fire up my old RDWC is that I don't want to have to manage two reservoirs. So... what if I plumb the second RDWC into the big res that has the chiller? Work smarter not harder, right? Hmmmmm. If it works out then less hassle and no temp concerns in the smaller system. On the downside, if it goes wrong it goes terribly and completely wrong and I could lose everything. What do you guys think?

Big day today. Will be testing water tomorrow. C02, temps and humidity on fuc$@%# point. Super excited about this run. DIY MASTER. lol all made from scratch room and all

Back
Top Bottom