The ROM - PC Grow - CFL - Soil - Star Dawg

Hi SixthEddie,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you are not reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We've noticed that you are uploading some of your cannabis plant photos into the 420 Pictures gallery. That gallery is for photos of "420" only. We ask that you upload your photos to a more appropriate gallery like Members Galleries, Cannabis Plants or, for after your harvest, Nuggets & Buds.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos. There is also a video which is available to help you upload your photos to the proper gallery - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Wow good job man, looks fantastic. Quiet impressive considering the space limitation. Again, congrats!!

Much appreciated, can't wait to continue my micro grows and perfect it.. any idea on the next strain I should use for my new box?? :high-five:

I usually upload on my tablet and really never looked to see that there was sections.. and usually am pretty medicated while I take pictures. Ill be more conscientious from here on out!

I see plant of the month pc grow edition right here!

Hahah nooo, but thanks! Ill be pulling out the DSLR today to take pictures, lights come on in about 30 so im excited. Also have a fisheye to play around with rn... ill upload pictures hopefully tonight.

Day 105 (Flowering Day 64) Drying Day 1

Well its been fun, upon further inspection I found 20% Amber and 95-100% Cloudy. The nursery we got these clones from had the flowering time at 9 to 10 weeks, I chopped on 9 weeks and 1 day. Wet weight in unknown, will weight today and take some close up nug shots. Drying for 5-7 days depending on speed, and then to the cure.. will keep updating till final weight in! Thanks for all the support!

Oh and there's a shit load of photos, some didn't upload on the first try so I may have missed uploading some, and I apologize for the repeats also!

DSC_000876.JPG

DSC_000972.JPG

DSC_000172.JPG

DSC_000777.JPG

DSC_000481.JPG

DSC_000387.JPG

DSC_000284.JPG

DSC_000480.JPG

DSC_001942.JPG

DSC_001846.JPG

DSC_001560.JPG

DSC_001455.JPG

DSC_001268.JPG

DSC_001071.JPG

DSC_001172.JPG

DSC_002142.JPG

DSC_002252.JPG

Nice !!! Hope to see a new journal from ya, this one was a fun journey :goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom