The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Cock a doodle who? What's up Mr calendar? Great looking plants. Hope your hips okay. Prepping miss S for the summer duties? Well I'll message ya and catch up. It's been too long, but I know you've been busy. Anyways be well bud

Cock a doodle who? What's up Mr calendar? Great looking plants. Hope your hips okay. Prepping miss S for the summer duties? Well I'll message ya and catch up. It's been too long, but I know you've been busy. Anyways be well bud
Glad to see you hear brother. And yes she’s getting all prepped up. The hen is ready to rock and roll. She will be scrogging the blue hyena next run. Along with a purple peyote from arctic and a tropical from arctic and I think a huckleberry cookies but I could be wrong. She’s doing s bunch of friends seeds along with a couple we gotta flower off. She’s going to kill it. She’s been basically taking care of the mars tent on her own. I can no longer carry buckets of water or anything my hip is too bad. So she’s earning her keep right now

Damn. Well ain't that legit bro? I can't ask my missus to help, rather I know not too, but she randomly shows interest and I try not to act totally ecstatic....

Sorry to hear your hurting bud. Shit sucks. Hopefully this last surgery can have you feeling a little better and line that bank account for life!

Those beans he sent are from in house genetics and second generation so they should be fire. If you get a dude that's robust it will be a must for crosses. Arctic and I both did some pollen chucking this round too so hoping for some good Gene's to run and pheno hunt. Well keep you updated and stocked up fore sure man.

Give that baby some love from us!!! Growing like a weed I assume ;)

Love the pink ribbons as camouflage!
Glad I'm not the only person who doesn't sleep ;)

Edit and derb has an excuse cause he works the late shift lol

Glad to see you hear brother. And yes she’s getting all prepped up. The hen is ready to rock and roll. She will be scrogging the blue hyena next run. Along with a purple peyote from arctic and a tropical from arctic and I think a huckleberry cookies but I could be wrong. She’s doing s bunch of friends seeds along with a couple we gotta flower off. She’s going to kill it. She’s been basically taking care of the mars tent on her own. I can no longer carry buckets of water or anything my hip is too bad. So she’s earning her keep right now

I sure as hell wish I could have some help from my wife. Or anybody.

Now I know how Bruce Wayne feels. Oh wait, he had Robin. o_O

Good luck with the Blue Hyena. They tend to take over a grow.

Here's the last picture of my Blue, just chopped her yesterday. Beast.

One cola...

Twelve colas over 18 inches each...weighed well over 2 pounds wet.

Grew it in under 3 gallon bucket too. I'd like to see you run some outdoors and get twelve footers.

Peace, Hyena

Grew it in under 3 gallon bucket too. I'd like to see you run some outdoors and get twelve footers.
Peace, Hyena
It obviously said I don't need no stinking net!

Great plant Hyena. Don't hit anybody with that cola :).

One cola...

Peace, Hyena

Twelve footers!!! Now that I would like to see.

High Rooster!
So cool to have another set of hands in the yard.
I admire your teamwork that makes the dream work.
Respect.
:passitleft:

One cola...

Peace, Hyena
Looks fucking awesome hyena!!!!

Hey guys I had the surgery 11 days ago. It sucks but I’ll get through it.
The wife has been growing everything. Outdoor looks absolutely amazing right now. I wish I had pics but my buddy that’s been tending to them doesn’t send them and won’t save them on his phone.

What I do have though is a picture of a blue hyena. I know you guys thought I was never going to pop her. But I did a while ago and it didn’t make the last run. Tent was too full and I decided I wanted to do something special with it. So we hacked it and hacked it and hacked it as it grew during the last 2 months and we kept it about 12-16” high and very very man different chutes. In the end we capped it off with a scrog. She’s been under real lights for about a week now. And just started net training 2 days ago. It’s a 2x4 foot scrog of blue hyena. Next to it is a 16 week sativa called tropical mix. In a 2x4 scrog as well.

Mind you this isn’t my grow the hen has been all hands on deck the last 2 weeks and for this entire grow. She has 4 other 2x2 scrogs in the mars hydro tent. Purple peyote, platinum huckleberry cookies, xbj16, and mother of berries. Every one of these strains except the mother of berries were gifts from friends. She’s running the friend seed tent. And she will do you all proud. Arctic bowl sent the other strains. And hyena sent this beauty of a blue right here

Looks fucking awesome hyena!!!!

Hey guys I had the surgery 11 days ago. It sucks but I’ll get through it.
The wife has been growing everything. Outdoor looks absolutely amazing right now. I wish I had pics but my buddy that’s been tending to them doesn’t send them and won’t save them on his phone.

What I do have though is a picture of a blue hyena. I know you guys thought I was never going to pop her. But I did a while ago and it didn’t make the last run. Tent was too full and I decided I wanted to do something special with it. So we hacked it and hacked it and hacked it as it grew during the last 2 months and we kept it about 12-16” high and very very man different chutes. In the end we capped it off with a scrog. She’s been under real lights for about a week now. And just started net training 2 days ago. It’s a 2x4 foot scrog of blue hyena. Next to it is a 16 week sativa called tropical mix. In a 2x4 scrog as well.

Mind you this isn’t my grow the hen has been all hands on deck the last 2 weeks and for this entire grow. She has 4 other 2x2 scrogs in the mars hydro tent. Purple peyote, platinum huckleberry cookies, xbj16, and mother of berries. Every one of these strains except the mother of berries were gifts from friends. She’s running the friend seed tent. And she will do you all proud. Arctic bowl sent the other strains. And hyena sent this beauty of a blue right here
Looks great and welcome back. Hope the surgery went well. Hen looks to have everything in order. Have a great weekend

Back
Top Bottom