The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Hell yeah drop me link
In my sig under current. It's having some leaf issues but here is a pic from last weekend when I up-potted it:
full

Rooster how's that baby girl you all had a while back? Growing like a weed!
Cruising through. :surf: looking good. :cool:

Haha I built commercial kitchen equipment for awhile can't imagine a copier being any fun at all, atleast we had torches and welders.
Hey Rooster...first entry on my calendar.:yahoo:..started three seeds yesterday...

...:thanks:...:high-five:cheerz...h00k...
I'm sorry to hear bout your hip my friend.....

Thanks smeegol but it’s okay. I’ll be a millionaire in a few years because of it and then I’ll be able to travel to all my weed friends locations and hangout all the time. I’ll just be a wandering rooster.

Thanks for stopping by turbo!! I’m sorry I dropped the live feed the other night when we were dabbing. Phone died brother! I forgot to plug it in when I went live lol

HOOK!!!! Awesome you are using the calendar. I often wonder how many of them made it to a drawer or got resin all over it. Lol I’m sure some of them are being utilized!

Jack! Thanks for growing the plant and showing it’s structure! Looks beautiful and everything I grow is relatively fast. The longest strain I run is the gorilla bomb which takes 80-85 days to truly finish but can be pulled at 65 for the best flavor so it’s a weird one anyway. Everything else is 55-70 days. I’m pretty confident your blueberry surprise is either blueberry og crosses with either blue widow, critical kush, or early skunk. As those were the main plants we had next to the blueberry og. However it could hold Frisian Duck, gorilla bomb, blue cheese or a blue og female. Best of luck man.

Shed. You make me so proud with that giant sour g. I can’t wait to see her final days. She’s gorgeous.

Shout out to everyone growing some rooster beans! My initial breeding efforts were fun. And you are all surpassing my expectations by far. Truly some experienced growers. I’m glad I selected carefully who received them. I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t a handful of people that asked me for calendars and a handful of people that asked for beans. I couldn’t fulfil all requests so I chose the ones that I felt were an attribute to the marijuana movement and the epitome of a home grower like myself. And I obviously chose the right friends to plant beans with nation wide. So thank you all.

I have just purchased a variety of regular genetics from tga. I will be purchasing all summer and starting in July I will be disabled and not working anymore. So next winter we will be establishing a genetic room for breeding purposes and we really will be attempting to create some crosses that will be a run for their money in the industry. Years in the making but exciting st the same time after our initial breeding efforts. To be noted. The nuke does not hermie like I had worried a few months ago. Through 3 plants we had one with seeds and it was the first one. After the harvest of the scrog tent is was indeed the chemdog #4 from blimburn that scorched by crop with Bb’s so rest assured nuke growers. She’s dank. :p

And JAX my little one is so perfect man. And my wife is literally the greatest mom. Everything on the family side is so great right now. Thank you for asking brother! Hope all is well on your side of the screen too my dude!!!

Thanks smeegol but it’s okay. I’ll be a millionaire in a few years because of it and then I’ll be able to travel to all my weed friends locations and hangout all the time. I’ll just be a wandering rooster.

Thanks for stopping by turbo!! I’m sorry I dropped the live feed the other night when we were dabbing. Phone died brother! I forgot to plug it in when I went live lol

HOOK!!!! Awesome you are using the calendar. I often wonder how many of them made it to a drawer or got resin all over it. Lol I’m sure some of them are being utilized!

Jack! Thanks for growing the plant and showing it’s structure! Looks beautiful and everything I grow is relatively fast. The longest strain I run is the gorilla bomb which takes 80-85 days to truly finish but can be pulled at 65 for the best flavor so it’s a weird one anyway. Everything else is 55-70 days. I’m pretty confident your blueberry surprise is either blueberry og crosses with either blue widow, critical kush, or early skunk. As those were the main plants we had next to the blueberry og. However it could hold Frisian Duck, gorilla bomb, blue cheese or a blue og female. Best of luck man.

Shed. You make me so proud with that giant sour g. I can’t wait to see her final days. She’s gorgeous.

Shout out to everyone growing some rooster beans! My initial breeding efforts were fun. And you are all surpassing my expectations by far. Truly some experienced growers. I’m glad I selected carefully who received them. I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t a handful of people that asked me for calendars and a handful of people that asked for beans. I couldn’t fulfil all requests so I chose the ones that I felt were an attribute to the marijuana movement and the epitome of a home grower like myself. And I obviously chose the right friends to plant beans with nation wide. So thank you all.

I have just purchased a variety of regular genetics from tga. I will be purchasing all summer and starting in July I will be disabled and not working anymore. So next winter we will be establishing a genetic room for breeding purposes and we really will be attempting to create some crosses that will be a run for their money in the industry. Years in the making but exciting st the same time after our initial breeding efforts. To be noted. The nuke does not hermie like I had worried a few months ago. Through 3 plants we had one with seeds and it was the first one. After the harvest of the scrog tent is was indeed the chemdog #4 from blimburn that scorched by crop with Bb’s so rest assured nuke growers. She’s dank. :p

And JAX my little one is so perfect man. And my wife is literally the greatest mom. Everything on the family side is so great right now. Thank you for asking brother! Hope all is well on your side of the screen too my dude!!!
Wats up my brotha hows that hip wow im soo exited man i cloned her n all keep the gen alive lol thanks again roost

Back
Top Bottom