The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Both tents looking great roost! Cockadoodledooooo funnel the fire....

I think it's just hard for people who were app users. Big is out there somewhere. At least we have roost back!

not this time. Last time I was walking within 24 hours. I had it replaced 6 years ago. But the bone has healed over the hip implant. So they have to fracture my femur to get the part out to replace it. It’s one of those damn Stryker hip recalls. It’s corroding inside my body and making me alllllll sorts of fucked up. But basically I can’t put any weight on it for 4-6 weeks this time. Then about 8 weeks from then.

I smell hundred dollar bills though. By the tens of thousands of them lol

Sorry to hear that Rooster. Many blessings for good health and recovery. :Namaste:

I'm with SS on the cannabis instead of opiates. Gotta have rrreally good weed tho!
You got it.

Soooo here’s pics from the mars tent and pictures from the quantum board tent. All veg the same. Same lights same nutes same everything. Today marks day 15 of flower where the lighting source was changed. 500 watts in the quantum tent. 820 in the mars tent.

Question @The rooster ,

How do you think they compare?

All the plants look great BTW.

Not so sure. Day 15 is still hard to tell which one is in the lead. The mars tent overall I feel has bigger plants. But the quantum tent appears to have stacked on more budsites rather than stretching a little bit. I think only time will tell at this point. Still early in the game and I would consider them a dead draw right now. Certain plants look better in the purple tent compared the the quantum in my opinion too. Judging overall I feel quantum may be slightly ahead. But the mk ultra and the lucky dip seem to be much bigger under purple power. But special queen looks much nicer in quantum tent. So that could be contributed to root development apparently. Because everything has been identical.

Could also be strain. The quantum tent is cooler. So maybe some strains like a hotter environment. Quantum tent runs about 78-79 degrees. The other one having more wattage runs at about 82-84. So potentially the strains could differ in environmental preference as well I guess. But no joke mars is pretty respectable for a 60$ light lol there’s 3 of those in the purple tent at 140 watts a piece. Then there’s a 400w led as well. So yeah. They def don’t lack lighting. I say this all the time. I don’t know if people think I’m joking but they are running against the best tech around in my opinion right now and results are pretty admirable

Not so sure. Day 15 is still hard to tell which one is in the lead. The mars tent overall I feel has bigger plants. But the quantum tent appears to have stacked on more budsites rather than stretching a little bit. I think only time will tell at this point. Still early in the game and I would consider them a dead draw right now. Certain plants look better in the purple tent compared the the quantum in my opinion too. Judging overall I feel quantum may be slightly ahead. But the mk ultra and the lucky dip seem to be much bigger under purple power. But special queen looks much nicer in quantum tent. So that could be contributed to root development apparently. Because everything has been identical.
I'm definitely going to watch. Not that I have a vested interest. More for the education than anything.

Second question. Does the Mars have uv and ir? Just asking for a base line.

I'm definitely going to watch. Not that I have a vested interest. More for the education than anything.

Second question. Does the Mars have uv and ir? Just asking for a base line.
yes it has both I believe.
Beautiful as always Rooster. Really healthy plants man.
Thanks tokin! Missed ya brother!

Back
Top Bottom