The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Some of that really runny superglue in the crack and then pull the nail thingy out and let it cure. And if it was mine I'd probably just wrap the bejeezus out of it with electrical tape for good measure. Dab rigs are expensive!

Hey bro I figured the photo thing out...

Open your pics in any photo program and just rotate 90 degrees. Then upload to 420.

They will prob fix that issue at some point but until then it's easy.

Lookin great my friend!

Peace, Hyena

We have flipped the first of 2 tents. The purple tent consists of a 400w led and 3 mars hydros
4 plants 4 strains. Lucky dip, special queen, mk ultra, mother of berries
Will clean and flip tent 2 later!
It's as easy to flip the tents as it is to flip the photos! Three dots at the bottom left of the photo is the edit function and you can rotate them from there. I'm looking forward to more MOB...I love the look of that plant in flower :).

Click the 3 dots.

Click edit photo.

Rotate and or resize

Click save. Or preview then save

Sad to say the blue hyena didn’t make the tent as it has slight mite damage and I’ve went through extra measures to ensure the big 8 are as mite free as possible. So I guess we’ll continue to veg her and see what happens. Maybe I’ll flower it by putting it in and out of the barn everyday when the weather breaks

Sad to say the blue hyena didn’t make the tent as it has slight mite damage and I’ve went through extra measures to ensure the big 8 are as mite free as possible. So I guess we’ll continue to veg her and see what happens. Maybe I’ll flower it by putting it in and out of the barn everyday when the weather breaks
This shifting plants around thing is catching. First me, then Van, now you...keeps that pedometer kicking over ;).

Amen. Lol a super hot nail scorches your lungs and makes everything taste the same. A slightly cooler hit and you can taste the mint or the berry or that sweet skunk flavor. Just hints in the aftertaste but it’s awesome to find that magic temperature when you get the full taste effect on your dabs.

But legit we have ran like 12-13 maybe more grams through this thing in the last 2 weeks lol and yes it’s nasty just looking at it. But it doesn’t affect the taste in the rig at all as it’s not like typical resin or ashes are in your piece. And to be honest I cracked th downstem on this rig somehow a couple weeks ago so I think once I go for the clean it’s going to snap for good. I’ll get a pic in a second. I think I’m going to attempt to find some large heatshrink and slip it over it and try to heat it up to suck it to the glass and hold it intact. My hillbilly engineering says that heatshrink will keep this dab rig active for another year at the least as the crack is not all the way through.
Yeah I’ll be noticed that too rooster sboutbthe dabs I agree with you and dabs

gooda morning mr.Rooster, kinda working my way around ya garden and so happy to see some familiar faces whose gardens I lurk in..... pleased ta meet ya..... Ima right bout pg 1-3 but have plenty of time to read/learn and hopefully a cpl questions....:thanks:
You will learn lots then man

Back
Top Bottom