The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Dear TECH GOD, please show me your DRIVE!
Wow, those plants are an ocd dream. I'll be honest, I read your first two pages and then arrived on your last page to avoid your pink pics. But I loved your outdoor plants and were drawn in by them. Your scrog tutorial is sublime.
I'm sub'd up!!!
An ocd dream lol, love it

Dear TECH GOD, please show me your DRIVE!
Wow, those plants are an ocd dream. I'll be honest, I read your first two pages and then arrived on your last page to avoid your pink pics. But I loved your outdoor plants and were drawn in by them. Your scrog tutorial is sublime.
I'm sub'd up!!!

No pink pics anymore? Lol

I take em out once in a while lol
420-magazine-mobile1872210615.jpg

I see you got things poppin in here!! Great work!! Man them damn girls look finer n finer everytime i stop in!! Hiw u been my man? I havent been round to much lately! Your girls are a true work of art!! Hiw many watts of led r u runnin over them four girls? I need to do more then two plants at a time i think i need four monsters like u have there at a time.

I see you got things poppin in here!! Great work!! Man them damn girls look finer n finer everytime i stop in!! Hiw u been my man? I havent been round to much lately! Your girls are a true work of art!! Hiw many watts of led r u runnin over them four girls? I need to do more then two plants at a time i think i need four monsters like u have there at a time.

Man I was wondering where you were. I stopped by your place earlier. No lights on lol

And hey I'm running 780 actual Watts from the wall

Bro ur putting in the work and have a lot that the community can learn from! Keep up the great work and glad to have u in the community. M still in love wit the stump plant!! Epic!!

780 so i have 660 actual watts of led so m gonna pick up another and boost my grow to four plants. I jus dropped nine OG Kush bagseeds so who knows what they are they are bagseeds! M gonna pop some HYENAs soon!

I'll have to get into detail later about the methodology behind growing inside a stump.

Acts a lot like the German method of hugelkultr

Hugelkultr is an absolute beautiful way to grow outdoors. Especially in a drought prone area. The wood stores the moisture for when your girls are ready for it. Like a sponge. Plus the breakdown of the wood is great beneficial bacteria and microbes. It's good stuff man

780 so i have 660 actual watts of led so m gonna pick up another and boost my grow to four plants. I jus dropped nine OG Kush bagseeds so who knows what they are they are bagseeds! M gonna pop some HYENAs soon!

You got some hyenas too? I have some on the way. I can't wait for them!
I also have $660 worth of seeds on the way right now as well lol shit load of outdoor strains and a couple indoors slammers. Mk ultra on the way along with lucky dip

Oh i seen the receipt big things happenin at tbe farm!! Ive had the Hyenas for a lil bit i jus know they are long fliwering sativas so want to build my stash before i go into a long flower strain but i am excited bout popping them!!

Oh i seen the receipt big things happenin at tbe farm!! Ive had the Hyenas for a lil bit i jus know they are long fliwering sativas so want to build my stash before i go into a long flower strain but i am excited bout popping them!!

Absolutely brother, I hear you loud and clear. I think we all tend to stay away from long Sativa until we build somewhat of a head stash.

I'm excited to do a long Sativa. It's been a while for me

Hey maybe if things get situated we can pop some at the same time!! Would love to grow n learn from u brother even though i have only grew in coco. What soil do u have ur girls in? I thought bout doc buds kit but love coco. Coco has been great to me the only downside i have seen so far is the fugging fungas knats i get!! Dont really hurt the plant but jus the thoughts of somking knats that are stuck to my buds disgust me!! So i will be putting in measures this next grow. Want to try a layer of sand above the coco to see if that works and gonna grab some DE fo sho!!

Coco has been great to me the only downside i have seen so far is the fugging fungas knats i get!! Dont really hurt the plant but jus the thoughts of somking knats that are stuck to my buds disgust me!! So i will be putting in measures this next grow. Want to try a layer of sand above the coco to see if that works and gonna grab some DE fo sho!!

I had fungus gnats this grow and the larva eat the roots of young plants so you def want to get rid of them. I was going to go with sand but was afraid my soil wouldn't dry the way it was supposed to so I went with DE powder on the soil. Took a week or so but seemed to do the trick.

Hey maybe if things get situated we can pop some at the same time!! Would love to grow n learn from u brother even though i have only grew in coco. What soil do u have ur girls in? I thought bout doc buds kit but love coco. Coco has been great to me the only downside i have seen so far is the fugging fungas knats i get!! Dont really hurt the plant but jus the thoughts of somking knats that are stuck to my buds disgust me!! So i will be putting in measures this next grow. Want to try a layer of sand above the coco to see if that works and gonna grab some DE fo sho!!

Hey man. For a soil mix I use a few things. I do 2:1 ratio of promix and fox farms oceans forest.
1 tablespoon of dolomite lime per gallon of soil. 1 tablespoon of bonemeal per gallon of soil.
1/2 tablespoon of garden tone, 1/2 cup of mychorzhea pellets or whatever they are called I get them at the grow shop. Bunch of beneficial bacteria pellets. And 1/2 tablespoon of Epsom salts per gallon of soil.

That's my base soil mix. Then I feed liquid nutes on top of that.
I use florabloom, floramicro, floralicious plus, bushdoctor sweet and dandy, bushdoctor microbrew, cal mag, tappin roots, cornucopia dr Thomas plant energy. Open Sesame, beastie blooms, chaching.
That's my flower stuff. Mixes depend on week of flower.

Bro ur putting in the work and have a lot that the community can learn from! Keep up the great work and glad to have u in the community. M still in love wit the stump plant!! Epic!!

Totally agree with this. You do some awesome work rooster!

Totally agree with this. You do some awesome work rooster!

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. If only you could all see how many plants I had that came out poorly. Then you would understand how much I appreciate the kind words and positive vibes. I've had a few hundred turn out pretty shitty. My early years of growing we're pure outdoor growing and a gigantic lack of knowledge. Back then I was listening to the old timers and the people I knew that grew. And they are all full of second hand bullshit knowledge. Miracle grow? Lol I made lots of mistakes by listening to the wrong people. I had a severe opiate addiction to. I have a fake right hip and a 9 year addiction that cost me my career as a law enforcement officer (I was indeed lol)
But when I got clean in 2012 I dedicated my free time to reading. I have read lots and lots of reading books and countless of hours on the online forums. Most of my knowledge came from grass city I won't lie that there are some seriously experienced members over there. Jerry in organics especially. But the enviornment here is so much warmer.

So I spent 2 1/2 years reading everything I could. And in the last 2 1/2 years I've been trying to implement what I learned. Plus I was sick of paying for pot.

Growing and marijuana has kept me completely clean from every substance I should mention. I havnt even taken a Tylonel since October 2012

I'm stoned and rambling now.
What I meant to say is I've fucked up a lot lol and fucked up a lot of plants.

But I'm getting there and the support keeps you keepin on. Which is why I want to start supporting so many other growers who are probably struggling for consistency like I did.

Love my growing community on here. Wish we could all meet up and get ripped and chill around a camp fire

Back
Top Bottom