The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

420-magazine-mobile1329894964.jpg
gorilla bomb

Yea man I would never kick it in the city. I'd rather have less friends and more space. I literally love where I grew up. I wouldn't move a mile. I live 1/4 mike from the house I grew up in and I live in one of my ancestors house. Huge family. We literally own both sides of the road for a few miles. And then the amount of woods we own is crazy stupid. I'm blessed

I think MadDabs is going to use that for his bathtub grow shower curtain!

You gotta save a piece of that to show your grand-kids...make them appreciate how it was in the old days ;).
I love it. Again it's super psychedelic! Some nice suede walls would do great that floor!! LMFAO.

Yea bro there's not much for jobs in the country. We have loggers and corrections officers lol
I can still hear the words "C.O.?" Ringing in my head from my little spurts of doing time.... every sentance spoken to the cos started like that.
We had an escape 2 years ago though that rocked the nation lol most excitement we have had here ever lol
I almost said scary..... but I bet you were upstairs rifle in hand, infrared night vision set up on the edge of your rocking chair just praying for a shot...

I can still hear the words "C.O.?" Ringing in my head from my little spurts of doing time.... every sentance spoken to the cos started like that.

I almost said scary..... but I bet you were upstairs rifle in hand, infrared night vision set up on the edge of your rocking chair just praying for a shot... ...

Bro legit that was one intense week

We had an escape 2 years ago though that rocked the nation lol most excitement we have had here ever lol

You really are kickin' near the border! I applied to Plattsburgh but that was without looking at a map! Not that where I ended up was much better...I'd wake up and the plows had buried the cars in the parking lot so deep you couldn't tell which was yours! Man I do NOT miss that :).

Yea man I would never kick it in the city. I'd rather have less friends and more space. I literally love where I grew up. I wouldn't move a mile. I live 1/4 mike from the house I grew up in and I live in one of my ancestors house. Huge family. We literally own both sides of the road for a few miles. And then the amount of woods we own is crazy stupid. I'm blessed

I couldn't wait to get the hell out of the country when I was younger. I wanted to work and make money...see the world, etc.

...I spent the next 30 years trying to get back here.

Back
Top Bottom