The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

I love looking at Pino!! Jus got testers in two strains jus waiting on Remo supercharge kit and Crystal dreamz. Soon as i get my shit together i will start my journal but welding school is whipping ur boy ass!! But i will get it!! N gkad bout da Nukes cause m gonna pop them wit da testers. One strain is a Bulgarian landrace!! From Hazeman!!

When you post pictures online the photo contains data that can and will give away the location of where the photo was taken. 420 mag removes that data when you upload photos. With the new updates that feature is broken at the moment. Give the code gurus time to do there thing and we'll be back at soon. Safe and sound.

When you post pictures online the photo contains data that can and will give away the location of where the photo was taken. 420 mag removes that data when you upload photos. With the new updates that feature is broken at the moment. Give the code gurus time to do there thing and we'll be back at soon. Safe and sound.

Makes me wonder what instagrams policy for pics is

Welcome seedsoflife! Hope you enjoy your stay. We are the politically incorrect bunch over here. I post lots of pictures to make up for all the stupid crap we say in here. I have a bunch of misfits on the farm but I wouldn't trade them for anything? Would I Arctic? Dabs? Shed? Pino? Penny? Jack? Lucifer?Just a few of the misfit clowns walking around in here that you may run into
Thanks so much! Glad to be here...

Whats da deal my man Rooster!! Havent been up here last couple days! Shit ever since i tried to post pics and was told i dont have the authority! But hey i know they are gonna get it right!! How ya been!!??

Back
Top Bottom