The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Been wanting to sub so here I am! hope I'm not to late..

Looking awsome rooster! love the many variety you got going there :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words and welcome! "ITS NOT TOO LATE, ITS NEVER TOO LATE!" (Three days grace) lol join the craziness in here!

How long did you veg this girl for roost?

Hey Cody! Welcome my friend. This girl was supposed to make it last run but my blueberries got too big so I hacked it down several times for 2 months and then started training the scrog and then hacked that away once too lol I'd say it's 6 months old but you can do the same thing with a month and a half veg if you top it right, feed it right, give the roots space and hit it with good light.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome! "ITS NOT TOO LATE, ITS NEVER TOO LATE!" (Three days grace) lol join the craziness in here!

Hey Cody! Welcome my friend. This girl was supposed to make it last run but my blueberries got too big so I hacked it down several times for 2 months and then started training the scrog and then hacked that away once too lol I'd say it's 6 months old but you can do the same thing with a month and a half veg if you top it right, feed it right, give the roots space and hit it with good light.
lovely plant bro....How much you reckon you'll get off her?

Morning to ya Rooster
I'll guess 10-12 zips off that girl brother :)

I wish brother arctic but unfortunately the gorilla bomb isn't the real dense pheno that could do that. I think 5-6 is a fair guess based on prior grows of this particular strain. She swells nicely but always stays a little light

hey rooster what do you do with your outdoors plant when winter comes?
do they survive for the next summer if they stay outside?
Could they survive if the weather don't go down from 5°c or they just die and go to Cannabis heaven?

hey rooster what do you do with your outdoors plant when winter comes?
do they survive for the next summer if they stay outside?
Could they survive if the weather don't go down from 5°c or they just die and go to Cannabis heaven?

I would imagine he harvests them before winter time. o_O to keep them alive outside you'd need it in a shed or inclosed greenhouse or something of the sorts I would imagine.

I would imagine he harvests them before winter time. o_O to keep them alive outside you'd need it in a shed or inclosed greenhouse or something of the sorts I would imagine.

I know it sound like a stupid question but I'm still new to cannabis plants, and I wanted to know if I could let my plant in South America Outside for the winter (5°c the lowest it gets) because I was not gonna be there for the winter ;)

Yes, cannabis outdoors is an annual. I've never heard of anyone keeping the mother plant outside!

Thanks Shed! I forgot you are a outdoor grower hahahah thanks for the answer ;)

I know it sound like a stupid question but I'm still new to cannabis plants, and I wanted to know if I could let my plant in South America Outside for the winter (5°c the lowest it gets) because I was not gonna be there for the winter ;)
Thanks Shed! I forgot you are a outdoor grower hahahah thanks for the answer ;)

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think an annual is going to be happy with its roots at 5º C (41ºF) for months at a time. You really are desperate to keep that plant alive. Just grow more seeds when you get back down there :).

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think an annual is going to be happy with it's roots at 5º C (41ºF) for months at a time. You really are desperate to keep that plant alive. Just grow more seeds when you get back down there :).

No I'm just the planing type and I was just asking about that if she survive... I'm not expecting she does but just in case hahahaha and yeah my GF wanted to know if she was gonna need to take care of the plant and it stressed her out a bit so I was just asking ;) (do I really look that desperate ? :) )

Back
Top Bottom